[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you people thought Australia is cucked for having a Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Just Cuck Hawaii Up.png (9 KB, 1100x650) Image search: [Google]
Just Cuck Hawaii Up.png
9 KB, 1100x650
If you people thought Australia is cucked for having a Union Jack on their flag, just look at Hawaii. I mean seriously, have the British ever even been to Hawaii after James Cook, who came in 17 fucking 78? It's a fucking disgrace that one of our states is clearly begging for colonization.
>>
File: USA vs democracies.jpg (531 KB, 884x2068) Image search: [Google]
USA vs democracies.jpg
531 KB, 884x2068
Hawaiians have good taste and would rather be ruled by the Holy White United Kingdom than the Kenyan Despotism of Amerishot
>>
it's a cool flag, the one that the US should have
>>
The UK gave a union jack to King Kamehameha and he just kind of hung it up outside his house one day because he didnt really understand flags. Later when the Americans were becoming more influential in the area the Hawaiians were worried it would cause problems so they decided to merge the two flags.

Basically Hawaiians are just retarded savages.
>>
Do they still eat people?
>>
>>57275927
The stripes used on the stars and stripes is based on the East India company flag which was British owned, everytime a United Statesian mentions a cuckstamp I have an internal giggle at the irony.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company#Flags

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company#Flags
>>
>>57276738
They're just red and white stripes, you can't prove we were inspired by that flag.
>>
>>57276907
Not inspired by the richest company in the world at the time? Coincidence I am sure.
>>
>>57276987
Don't listen to him, he's in denial. Personally, I'm glad we have English influence over French, like Canada.
>>
>>57276026
>Low prison population
>Australia

Keked heartily
>>
File: Flag_of_Hawaii.svg.png (9 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Hawaii.svg.png
9 KB, 1200x600
>why is there a union jack on your flag senpai
>idk lol
>>
>>57277169
good lad, always makes me happy when i see anglos being proud of their heritage and history.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.