[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw American gf >she keeps telling me about how she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1455907413149.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1455907413149.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>tfw American gf
>she keeps telling me about how she's 1/10 Irish
>always talking about how great it is to be back in the motherland
>has started to fake an Irish accent around people
>told me last night when she was drunk that she wants me to impregnate her with my superior Irish genes

What the fuck? I just wanted a quick pump and dump.
>>
kek lad
>>
>>57270888
Good trips
>>
>>57270828
impregnate her you faggot
>>
BMcC
>>
>>57270828

Have a kid, he'll be 110% Irish
>>
>>57271805
Pass on the genes OP
>>
She can't be a pump and dump when she is your gf.
>>
File: 1448163611559.jpg (75 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448163611559.jpg
75 KB, 768x1024
>>57270828
What is it with American girls and bragging about being part-Irish specifically?

I never hear them bragging about being half-French, or three-quarters German, yet being 1/128 Irish or Scottish instantly makes them nationalistic as hell.

Some girls I knew literally did the same thing that OP's gf is doing, the fake accent and such. It's kinda embarrassing to hear a blatantly shitty and fake accent
>>
>>57270888
Fancy digits
>>
>superior
>Irish

I almost believed your story
>>
>>57271743
this
>>
>>57274550
Because it's human instinct to want to mate with a genetically superior partner. Therefore, even the slightest of Irish genetics in the gene pool will make you at least 5 times more attractive than any other nationality.
>>
>>57274550
Irish people were discriminated against, and it helps reduce her white guilt if she pretends like she has ancestors that were also treated like shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.