[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt why english is the worst language ever. Finnish should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 445x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 445x775
Itt why english is the worst language ever. Finnish should be the lingua franca
>>
>>57266594
I for one welcome our Finnish overlords.
>>
>>57266594
Give germany some years and arab will be the first language in all of Europe
>>
>learning a language with 17 cases
>>
>>57266594
Greek is better
>>
i agree i love you mongolia
>>
>>57266594
>English
>Fucking pronunciation and some exceptions in Grammar
>Finnish
>Fucking Grammar
Both are awful desu
>>
>>57266594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQPy21If6TY

Fuck it. ok.
>>
File: notta mitä.webm (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
notta mitä.webm
3 MB, 720x720
>>57271299
Wut? Finnish is one of the easiest languages to learn as there are no special cases and everything follows the same logical rules which there are only few hundred of in the whole grammar vs some tens of thousands in English for example with its little exceptions and special rules everywhere. Finnish is so easy even 1-year old's learn it.

The biggest hurdle is in the vocabulary and that raises the difficulty on getting the basics down a bit, but after that its super easy to master. Using English as an example again, in it it's the opposite, getting to a level where basic communication can be done is quite easy but even natives have difficulties mastering it.

>>57273699
That's in Savonian (dialect), not in Finnish
>>
>>57274795
>That's in Savonian (dialect), not in Finnish
Helsinkifags can't understand anything else than their cancerous slang?
>>
>>57275214
While Savonian is in theory just a dialect of Finnish and I think every Finn can get what the individual words mean, even when its spoken by someone whose jaw has been dislocated, the issues with it come from the fact that most of the accepted concepts of a functioning language have completely been deteriorate to the point that even simple sentences leave wide variety of interpretation in them
>>
>>57271299
>>57274795
I wonder if I should run around aimlessly. "Juoksentelisinkohan" I gotta agree with mister jap here, our language is at least medium+ in difficulty. One of the best languages to swear though.
>>
File: 1438773987260.jpg (13 KB, 305x358) Image search: [Google]
1438773987260.jpg
13 KB, 305x358
>>57266656
Finnish, Hungary, Estonia best bros
>>
File: 1441475718058.png (72 KB, 504x647) Image search: [Google]
1441475718058.png
72 KB, 504x647
Too hard for the indonigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.