[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"No I don't drink water because it has no taste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1418056493881.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1418056493881.png
198 KB, 550x535
>"No I don't drink water because it has no taste and soda is even cheaper"

Just what the fuck now?

How can this be so common in the US? That's not even something that only the children think.
>>
never tried water coca cola and shit since i was 4
>>
i drink cola maybe once every 1-2 months.
i never drank beer or alcohol or coffee.
>>
>>57264196
Americans aren't humans, they're mindless drones.
>>
>He doesn't keep a bottle of water near him at all times and keeps sipping it all day long

Do you WANT kidney stones?
>>
>>57268070
Does tap water in the US have corn syrup in it?
>>
>only drink water besides a cup of tea in the morning and another one later in the day

It's GOOD.
>>
>>57268070
>bottle of water

GET LEAD'D
>>
>>57268070
Americans really bought into the bottled water fad, is your tap water that shit?
>>
>>57268284
Depends on where you live, but generally it's pretty horrible tasting. I have a filter on my tap but even then it doesn't have that wholesome sweetness that you get when you draw your water from a natural aquifer that isn't inundated with minerals
>>
>>57268432
FRACK'D
>>
>>57268166
No but it does have shit tons of other chemicals like flouride that'll fuck you up if you drink too much of it.

The tap water in my town literally tastes like dirty pool water, to the point that I always have to by bottled from the grocery store.
>>
>>57268552
Petroleum is rich in amino acids
>>
>>57264196
I only drink cola with rum desu, otherwise only beer or tea
>>
>>57268709
>The tap water in my town literally tastes like dirty pool water

Nothing like a bit of chlorine to rehydrate you after a long day
>>
>>57268432
>>Depends on where you live, but generally it's pretty horrible tasting

>>57268709
>>No but it does have shit tons of other chemicals like flouride that'll fuck you up if you drink too much of it.

>USA
>1st world country

Pick one.
>>
>>57268786
you forgot cum
>>
>>57268852
We are a 1st world country. They put the chemicals in the water supply deliberately. We have the facilities to make 'pure' tap water, and we use them, and THEN the other shit is thrown in there.
>>
>>57268974
>We are a 1st world country. They put the chemicals in the water supply deliberately
Then you're not a first world country
Literally rural China-tier
>>
>>57268974
>They put the chemicals in the water supply deliberately

wat
Is that legal?
>>
>>57264196
>2016
>Not drinking 3L+ of water every day
>>
>>57269090
does a redneck drive in a circle for hours?
>>
>>57269090

Fluoride is a pretty common additive (good for teeth), tiny bit of chlorine for purification, can't.remember what else goes into water.
>>
>Rest of the civilized world
>Endless supply of clean water from the tap every day for the rest of my life
>For free

>USA
>Endless supply of clean water from the bottle every day for the rest of their life
>Costs money

Kek
>>
>>57269170

What?
>>
>>57269090

omg, evil CHEMICALS.

Doesn't it just sound wrong, CHEMICALS
>>
>>57269055
china is also 1st world country senpai
america brings everyone else down to their level one way or another
>>
>>57269275
Does the Pope shit in the woods?
>>
File: redneck.jpg (118 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
redneck.jpg
118 KB, 1200x675
>>57269275
>>
the worst tapwater I ever had was in San Francisco

No fucking idea what they did with it but it tasted like soapy seawater. And it was everywhere.
Even when ordering some soda, they had some kind of tapmachine that used the water
>>
>>57269090
of course it's legal it's the fucking government doing it
water in america is handled through proxy corporations so they aren't directly bound by the constitution. that's how they get away with this sort of thing.
>>
>"men" in this thread don't have a cheeky beer in the morning
>>
>>57264196
I drink tap water but I live in an upper class area so I donno

I rarely drink soda
>>
>>57269275
does a hillbilly sing and dance around a billy goat?
>>
>>57269263
>tap water
>For free
Eh?
>>
>>57264196
I honestly dont even know how people survive without at least 3 liters of water a day, was once stuck with nothing but a bottle of warm coca cola for around 12 hours and I swear drinking that shit only made it worse

Never drank soda ever again after that
>>
>>57264196
>mfw a brit told me water isn't health because it has nothing in it
>>
>>57269380
He doesn't, though. He has a toilet.
>>
I used to consume massive amounts of sugar in tea (like 3 teaspoons per 1 big cup).

Then, after I moved out from parents house, one time I made myself a tea and noticed I run out of sugar, but I was too lazy to go and buy a new bag, so I just drank unsweetened tea.

After that day, I stopped drinking anything sweet, and now I don't even eat anything that has compound sugars in it, especially soda.
>>
>>57269382

Oh.
>>
>>57269508
Is a bear a catholic?

Definitely better the first time
>>
>>57269455
Not for free but the cost is ridiculous compared to bottled water
>>
>>57269428

Which part of town you live in has nothing to do with how your water tastes, duder. If you live I. Scottsdale AZ as opposed to inner Phoenix your water is still gonna taste pretty shit because you're all living in the middle of the desert
>>
>>57269620
Nice.
>>
>>57269418
i bet they put dna in that water too, huh
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.