[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
Why do Finns and Hungarians speak a related language?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
GAS CHAMBERS XD
>>
>>57259220
Why does that piss you off Hans?
>>
As related as english is to persian, tho.

Only estonian is similar enough to finnish
>>
>>57259220
I donvt knos
>>
More questionings-like is the fact that Hungarian sounds like "Hung Aryan". Hung. Aryan. Think about it.
>>
>>57259455
Uh, no because Persian and English is not even in the same language family. Hungarians share 2nd most of their words with their Ugric side, though most words are of unidentified origin.
>>
>>57259220

And Mordovians in Russia
>>
>>57260462
That's different, most moldovians are bilingual, they speak both russian and romanian, russian only in the east side but they all know romanian so it's not related to russian
>>
>>57260542
hes talking about Mordvins not Moldavians
>>
>>57260542
*Mordvins
>>
>>57260462
And Komi people too i guess.
>>
>>57260760
And Mongolians))
>>
>>57259644
Persian and english are borh indo-eropean.
>>
>>57260840
No.
But Finnish and Komi languages are really belong to the same family.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages
>The Uralic languages with the most native speakers are Hungarian, Finnish, and Estonian, which are official languages of Hungary, Finland, and Estonia, respectively, and of the European Union. Other Uralic languages with significant numbers of speakers are Erzya, Moksha, Mari, Udmurt, and Komi
>>
>>57261034
karelian is also nowadays classified as its own language but it was just like any other finnish dialect in the 1800's before standardization
>>
>>57261034
It's just a /int meme, how new are you?
>>
>>57259220
Szia
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.