[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to take a moment to recognize Brazil as being our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (457 KB, 604x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457 KB, 604x601
I'd like to take a moment to recognize Brazil as being our colonial brother in arms.
>fought for independence
>countries of immigration
>violent gang cultures
>shitty music
>amazing beaches
>powerful but still shitty
>BTFO'd natives
>nominally black and white societies
>lots of fat and ugly people
>retarded politicians
>spanish speaking illegal indios invading our cunts
>cowboys and gauchos
<3
>>
cringe
>>
>>57253761
>ruiz
Of course.
>>
>>57253744
>fought for independence
kek
>>
File: blq84gr5spi91z459p4ta06x3.jpg (72 KB, 652x408) Image search: [Google]
blq84gr5spi91z459p4ta06x3.jpg
72 KB, 652x408
>>57253744
USA is much better than Brazil, in every aspect except racism.

>Brazil is a shithole.
>>
monkeyland literally had a politician who had a tv show and he had people killed so that his tv show would be more popular
>>
>>fought for independence

No we didn't.

>>countries of immigration

Not even close to the extent of immigration in the US

>>shitty music

You don't know shit about music in general

>>BTFO'd natives

You didn't. They're just diluted in our genes.

>>nominally black and white societies

Again, you don't know shit about us.

>>cowboys and gauchos

Gaúchos ARE cowboys you retarded burger.
>>
File: 5165163.png (69 KB, 481x843) Image search: [Google]
5165163.png
69 KB, 481x843
>>57253779
>>
>>57253834
They're actually much less racist than BRs.
>>
>>57253834
>>57253898

found the PLEASE LET ME EAT YOUR CUM self-hater, please just kill yourself
>>
>>57253744
>fought for independence
Not really
>countries of immigration
Yep
>violent gang cultures
Check
>shitty music
Pretty much
>amazing beaches
Agreed
>powerful but still shitty
Eeeeehhhhh about that
>BTFO'd natives
More like we just F natives, but okay
>nominally black and white societies
Nah, too much mixing
>lots of fat
Not really no
>and ugly people
This one i agree
>retarded politicians
Guilty
>spanish speaking illegal indios invading our cunts
Immigration is not much of an issue in Brazil
>cowboys and gauchos
Okay
>>
>>57253901
Now compare that to the American Independence war.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 512x287
>>57253744
>amazing beaches
>usa

my sides
>>
>>57253932
Are you retarded? I just fucking corrected him. If I was a self-hater I wouldn't recognize that we (and the US) have good music.
>>
>>57253901
>rebellious prince declares himself king of the colony
>independence practically achieved
Great fighting, senpai
>>
>>57253897
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57253901
lel such an empire
>>
>>57253898
>No we didn't.
So did the 6,000 people >>57253901 just keeled over and died without cause?

>Not even close to the extent of the US
Doesn't not make you a nation of immigrants.

>You don't know shit about music in general.
It's a joke, lighten up.

>You didn't. They're just dilluted in our genes.
A lot are dilluted in ours too. Brazilians also enslaved many natives.

>Again, you don't know shit about us
Now you're just being argumentative.

>Gauchos ARE cowboys you retarded burger
They're the equivalent to cowboys. The two words aren't related but the proffessions roughly are.
>>
File: 56416513.jpg (374 KB, 1280x920) Image search: [Google]
56416513.jpg
374 KB, 1280x920
>>57254119
You had potential. But become a drug / civil war shithole
>>
>>57254181
>Doesn't not make you a nation of immigrants.

We're a Portuguese-Black-Native nation with some other European minorities that immigrated here in a period that lasted less than a century. That immigration period ended with the second world war.
>>
>>57254119
HOLY SHIT FINALLY VENEZUELA. I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOUR FLAG. THANK YOU
>>
>>57254181
>So did the 6,000 people >>57253901 just keeled over and died without cause?

There are no official accounts. That is pure extrapolation.
>>
>>57254369
Brazil is a purely immigrant made country, though. Basically the entire population has either european, black, asian blood or a mixed of them. That's what OP meant, we destroyed almost completely our natives.
>>
>>57254608
As I've said, those natives are diluted in our genes. And Brazil didn't exist before the Portuguese arrived here. It was something else, Pindorama or whatever you call it, it was not Brazil. Heck, you could even say that it wasn't Brazil until the declaration of independence.
>>
>>57254662
Nothing in your post changes the fact that Brazil is composed in the majority by people from another nations, though. Yeah, we have a tiny bit of native blood, but it doesn't change the fact that we killed almost all of them.
>>
>>57254721
>that we killed almost all of them

>the average Brazilian has 10% if Native blood
>we killed almost all of them

Brazilian "education" everyone.
>>
>>57254745
Can't deny that 98% of your country has atleast partial immigrant origin.
>>
>>57254836
Most Brazilians have colonial heritage. There was no Brazil before us. It was called Pindorama.
>>
>>fought for independence
I stopped reading right there

The emperor himself did so and the vast majority of the country didn't give two fucks
>>
File: 1459494450696.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459494450696.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
what is up with this board and shilling your own shitty jungle nations? if you like it so much move back to it you bimbos
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.