[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw liberal youth, a youth organization of liberal alliance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1456745739035.jpg (54 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
1456745739035.jpg
54 KB, 500x602
>tfw liberal youth, a youth organization of liberal alliance (liberal party of denmark) has declared that cannibalism and necrophilia should be legal
>tfw liberal alliance as the only party voted against making animal sex illegal
>tfw there are a LA shill on this board right now supporting LA's animal sex politic
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
Wasn't that Radikal Ungdom, or are they a part of the Liberal party?
>>
Do you hate freedom or something?
>>
>>57242129
Weren't they Swedes?
>>
>>57242129
So are they anarchists or what?
>>
File: 1434667560733.jpg (110 KB, 950x600) Image search: [Google]
1434667560733.jpg
110 KB, 950x600
>>57242238
No it is liberal youth
They are just a youth wing of the LA

>>57242280
Shit m8 they dont even want full homo rights
Talking about a bunch of animal sodomizers, huh?
>>
>>57242295
No

>>57242303
No, just classic liberals even though the party has taken a national-conservative turn for the past few years
>>
I agree with this. Think how deep and meaningful it could be to eat people you care about. It really helps making the bonds even stronger.

And necrophilia, of course it should be legal.

The only extremely minor problem is that these could encourage murder, but I doubt it'll have any real effect on the world. Just make the laws properly to prevent that.

When it comes to animal sex, well, I agree that it should be legal as long as the animals are dead, but alive animals? That's quite problematic, and many questions need to be answered.
>>
just how the fuck do they even rationalize this shit?
everyone deserves love?
>>
>>57242129
Source? pls I want to read about this
>>
>>57242732
How do you rationalize the illegalness? You can't. Hence, it should be legal. No one is forcing you to have sex with dead people, and you should not force people to not.
>>
>>57242129
Sauce?
>>
>>57242129
what, are the dead people going to complain?
>>
>>57242891
then why the fuck do they keep taxing cigarettes and booze, and making drugs illegal
if I want macadam lungs, a hole in my liver and a fucked up brain that's my goddam problem
>>
>>57242858
>>57242940
I only have danish source
Necrophilia and cannibalism:
http://www.mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/20733786

Animal sex:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32411241/denmark-passes-law-to-ban-bestiality
>>
>>57242129
Not a LA voter but it's not always that the youth organizations have much of a connection to the political parties. As far as I'm aware, most LA (or conservative, can't remember) youth members don't even vote for their respective party.
>>
>>57243114
But.....why
>>
>>57242417
translation?
>>
>>57243220
It's just a kid who doesn't know how to market libertarianism, the logic is sound with regards to the necrophilia and cannibalism part because it preconditions that the deceased willed it to be so. But you just don't want to go around saying that kind of stuff.
>>
>>57243265
It shows what parties support which kind of homo rights
Basically all the red parties support full homo rights while the blue parties (even liberal alliance) dont
>>
>>57243388
What are each of the points? Adoption, marriage, artificial insemnation...
>>
DANISH
KEKS
>>
>>57242129
Why are you against zoophilia, Natalie? What has zoophilia ever done to you? >:|
>>
>>57242891
>How do you rationalize the illegalness?
Gonna bite. Eating and fucking human corpses could cause countless diseases,maybe even some we don't know (google search kuru Papua New Guinea). So if you are okay with enabling a second black plague-like epidemic then go right ahead.
>>
>>57243477
From top to bottom:
Registrated partnership
Adoption for samesex couples
Right to insermination for lesbians
Something about lesbians right to be mothers dunno
Sex change by law
Samesex marriage
>>
>>57242891
Also it's immoral and disrespectful, but since you're probably a protestant I don't expect you to be anything but a degenerate.
>>
>>57243814
>muh degeneracy

Good thing you had some actual points in your first post. >>57243610
I am sure with modern science, we could learn how to do it safely. And how about banning eating of people who ate people? Only by not eating people with brain diseases, we could almost eliminate the risk. And if we also don't eat the brain or bones, it will be extremely safe. There are many ways around this, and the laws are unnecessarily restrictive.
>>
DÄNEMARK JA!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.