[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>surgeon in poland can afford similiar lifestyle to waiter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>surgeon in poland can afford similiar lifestyle to waiter in the uk
remind me again, why is this shithole allowed to exist?
>>
>>57240255
Let me see:

Britain wasn't partitioned

Britain wasn't annihilated by Germs/parasites and Russians/worms

Britain looted a lot of countries

That's about it

Oh! and one more thing! Hey, if you don't like Poland, then you can gieeeeeeeet out!
>>
>>57240707
Well said Kara.

Fuck the haters. Especially the self haters
>>
>>57240255
please collaborate your statement
UK is fucking expensive while Pooland is not complete shithole
>>
>>57240255
kek what a shithole
>>
>>57240707
Polsce jest nalepsje XDDc
>>
>>57240255
I was about to write how full of shite you are and how surgeons here are living large in their suburban villas driving expensive cars, but then I googled their median salaries, and you're right
>>
>>57240808
uneducated worker in the uk can afford to travel around the world, buy expensive electronics and clothes and have a pretty good life, earning around 2000 euros a month. surgeon in poland earns 2k euros tops, around 600 while on residency (first 6 years of work). he is also considered to be a weathy man here. thats pretty shitholy if you ask me.
>>
>>57241051
On the other hand, those fuckers don't deserve more. gosh, do I hate doctors
>>
>>57241117
TFW look at my bank balance in Poland and feel rich
>>
>>57241117
>surgeon in poland earns 2k euros tops
plus 4x more from his private practice
>>
>>57241117
Load of shit. You can earn $5k/month starting as a doctor fresh out of the academy, provided you work in a small town and not a large city. The wages went up like crazy due to the freedom of work in the EU and doctors leaving en masse, it's not the same poor shitfest from years ago.

t. knower of the medical market
>>
File: 1399951185811.jpg (226 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
1399951185811.jpg
226 KB, 630x421
>>57240255

>he's a self-hater

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
>>
File: Forficula_auricularia-mo.jpg (32 KB, 240x346) Image search: [Google]
Forficula_auricularia-mo.jpg
32 KB, 240x346
Love.the surgeon or die /INT/:

. . †
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.