[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>m-my country is better than yours in this one random aspect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 650x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 650x249
>m-my country is better than yours in this one random aspect
>it's a great fucking accomplishment to be born in a country X and you should be proud about it
>>
>>57239038
t. Croatian Anti-Fascist Marxist
>>
Why is it always the shitholes that are against nationalism?
>>
>>57239038
Good name
>>
>>57239281
Actually it is the shitholes that are the most nationalist
>>
File: 1433110062861.gif (411 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1433110062861.gif
411 KB, 499x281
>butthurt vak made his own thread now
>>
>>57240592
I'm still posting in /v4/ at this very moment baka

You just can't recognise me when I'm not talking about pooitics
>>
>>57239038
well of course. A man coming from a nation with no history but being cucked by various lords over the centuries would say this. You guys are ust czech in denial.
>>
>>57239281
are you retarded? look at every rich western country, left as fuck, anti nationalist, just look at your own fucking country. Poor countries are way more nationalistic and far right in general.

>>57239038
yes you should be proud of your country and you should put your people over foreignes. just look at germany and sweden
>>
>>57240696
t. jamal muhammad surrender
>>
>>57240671
>You just can't recognise me when I'm not talking about pooitics
good lad, keep it that way, if making your own containment thread is necessary, feel free to do so
>>
>>57240824
>proud
Geez just say love or like. Patriotism is the only acceptable thing here.
>>
>Nazis considered Czech Mongolian rape babies
wtf why are nationalists so autistic especially about race
>>
nationalists are mostly retards desu

Successful people all grew out of this meme
>>
File: binne finne.jpg (49 KB, 186x272) Image search: [Google]
binne finne.jpg
49 KB, 186x272
>>57239281
why are you out of the binn?
>>
>Taking credit for things invented by other people long ago in the same landmass as you
>Try to simplify complex inventions worked on by a multinational group of hundreds or thousands of people over decades to a single person from "your" country so you can take sole credit for the complex invention
>People role-playing as their countries military saying they will attack, nuke or annex other countries to take back clay
>People role-playing as military history saying stuff like "We won that battle but you put up a great fight!"
>People who are not part of the immigration ministry and have no power over it saying things like "We don't want you, you can't come here, we'll deport you" when their actual government does otherwise
>People referring to a country as "we" then posting some controversial opinion espoused by 10% of their country and 1% of their government
>People taking credit for events 100, 200, 500, 2,000 years ago their ancestors did (what /int/ refers to as >muh heritage)
>/int/ trying to quantify "culture" into a thing that has mass and ownership, rather than the real definition of human civil and social behavior, and considering things to be "more culture" if they are exotic or unusual
>>
>>57239038
Good goy
>>
>everyone is an individual
good goy
>>
>>57241488
The idea is that you identify with a certain set of core values and/or culture, and so other people who are successful who share the same values are close to you in a way.

It's not logical, it's just a feeling. Most feelings are not logical. And they don't need to be.
>>
>>57239038
>t. Somoen who doesn't even know the definition on nationalism
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 589x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 589x482
>>57243280
Pic is exactly what I've had in mind
>>
>>57242860
They are though. They might identify with a larger group like race, sex orientation, nationality or something else but all people are individuals first

Being an individual isn't incompatible with being something else though
>>
>>57243584

https://youtu.be/YkcXKL1w6k0
>>
>>57243584
Snowflakes are unique as well, nobody cares to check them individually though.
>>
>>57243694
Generally people don't form relationships with, interact with, hire, fight or interact with snowflakes though so that's a silly analogy
>>
>>57239281
b-but Fin-sempai. I am not.
>>
t. Refugee
>>
>>57239038
you sure showed those dirty nazi bastards
>>
>>57243768
Yeah nah, snowflakes (people) fall and form snow (corporate body), you stupid cunt.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.