[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man will make Brazil great again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Michel_Temer_planalto.jpg (2 MB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
Michel_Temer_planalto.jpg
2 MB, 2848x4288
This man will make Brazil great again
>>
Is he leftistfag as Dilma and Lula?
>>
>>57233613

No, quite the opposite
>>
As long as Brazil supplies Europe with Caffe and Overdated Chickens with Gas, I'm completely fine with him c:
>>
He's actually pretty experienced 2bh

I'd rather have him than dilma 100x
And there is the advantage that he isn't a borderline-retarded, illiterate, ex-guerrilla gommie.
>>
>>57233458
Chances are he will sink Brazil permanently.
>>
>>57233458
Give me a summary of this bloke, and of Dilma.
>>
>>57234419
He's 100% Lebanese (both parents are Lebanese). Dilma is half Bulgarian. He's a lawyer. Dilma is an economist.
>>
>>57234419
>>57234507
>Born in Tietê, São Paulo state, Temer holds a Bachelor of Law degree from the Law Faculty of the University of São Paulo and a doctorate from the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo. He served as State prosecutor and twice as State Secretary for Public Security, in both capacities working in São Paulo. He is a licensed professor of Constitutional Law at PUC-SP, and has authored numerous books on the subject.

He's also one of the creators of our current constitution.
>>
>>57234419

Temer (vice-president) is an experienced career politician. He's quite low-profile and is something like a centrist. His party, PMDB, is pretty much the embodiement of the Brazilian political establishment.

Dilma is a former communist militant. She was literally unknown before Lula hand-picked her to be her successor. She is his puppet desu.
>>
>>57234742
This. Lula is our Putin and Dilma is our Medvedev.
>>
File: 1454550260252.jpg (509 KB, 1736x1181) Image search: [Google]
1454550260252.jpg
509 KB, 1736x1181
>>57233458
But Brazil was never great anon.
>>
>>57234839
Lula is our Obama and Dilma is our Hillary.
>>
>>57235019
So, if you use that analogy, on a scale of 0-10, Dilma is a -10 and Lula is a 3?
>>
>>57235085
I don't know. Americans seem to have mixed feelings about Obama. In Brazil Lula was mostly liked by everyone until some time ago. He finished his second term with 80%+ of approval.
>>
>>57234846
>>57234846

Wrong, sir, worng.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.