[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/int/ will disagree with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x556
>>
>>57231272
>flag
everytime
>>
I never studied chemistry, I still get poisoned.
>>
I've done all of those things
>>
>>57231272
All did all 3 and i'm keep saying that leafag
>>
>>57231272
>Never lived among muslims

Haha oh wow, someone has never been to Europe
>>
File: t.png (79 KB, 730x496) Image search: [Google]
t.png
79 KB, 730x496
>>57231272
t. Carol Matthews
>>
i live in a non-white ghetto
if the lowest and working man muslim are this fucking dogshit then a few decent moderates or intellectuals come nowhere close to making it worth it
>>
I'm from spain and I say we kill them all!
>>
>>57231272
My ancestors lived among them and I know from their lives that Islamic people cannot be trusted.
>>
>>57231272
>So you've never studied Nazism, never read Mein Kampf and never lived among nazis yet you claim Nazism is evil?
>>
File: Profughi-2[1].jpg (302 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Profughi-2[1].jpg
302 KB, 1280x800
>>57231272
>never lived among muslims
10/10 bait, got mad.
I'd totally stop claim islam is evil if muslims stopped living in my country. They have my blessing killing jews, buddhists, hindus or other muslims, just as long as they don't do it within the european borders.
>>
>>57231272
I never studied Fascism, i still get gassed.
>>
>>57231272
I've never been been shot either, but I know better then to stand in front a gun.
>>
none of us have had to do the first two, but far too many of have to do the last

there are probably as many buddhists/hindus living in Europe too at this point, but no-one would even know if they did ... I wonder why
>>
File: 1459497052697.jpg (76 KB, 912x772) Image search: [Google]
1459497052697.jpg
76 KB, 912x772
>>57231863
holy kek
>>
>>57231303
Chinese moot should ban all the Canadians.
>>
>>57231272
But I did!
>>
>>57231965
No doubt about that, IRA
>>
>>57231272
>>57227912
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>57231875
There actually are 10 times as many muslims as hindu and buddhist combined.
Don't delude yourself, if we had to deal with 40+ mln poo in the loos we'd hate them just as much as we do mudslimes. Non-euros just need to stay the fuck out of our already overpopulated continent.
>>
>>57232256
>Non-euros just need to stay the fuck out of our already overpopulated continent.

amen
>>
>>57231272

How can you say guns are evil if you don't understand a thing about them and never have touched one?
>>
>>57231303
There is at least one confirmed Muslim-Canadian poster.

OP is probably him, and should kill himself
>>
>>57232980
Yeah I'm pretty sure he is an Iranian expat
>>
>>57231272
>never lived among muslims
You now realize that there are as many mudshits in Europe as there are spaniards.
>>
Most Muslims have never studied Islam, never read the Quran yet they claim it is good though??..
>>
>>57231272
A very considerable portion of ISIS fighters haven't read a word of the Quran and I'm sure many American soldiers and politicians have read the Quran (english translation) cover to cover
>>
>>57231272
I read half the koran and lived among muslims.

That's actually why I know for a fact that they are full of shit.

For anybody who wish to learn more: quran.com
>>
>>57231272
>That flag
>>
>>57232256
>Non-euros just need to stay the fuck out of our already overpopulated continent
obviously I agree with this

but ...
>There actually are 10 times as many muslims as hindu and buddhist combined.
buddhists maybe, but hindus? the vast majority of the 1.?BILLION poo in the loo's ARE hindus. you didn't just make that stat up right now by any chance did you? (the '10 times' figure kind of gives it away)

>Don't delude yourself, if we had to deal with 40+ mln poo in the loos we'd hate them just as much as we do mudslimes
honestly don't think we would anon. muslims are like a special breed of incompatible iyam. africans, as shitty as they can be, are still at least socially compatible in that they know how to have fun and drink and make (ftmp) great music ... indians are a bit more autistic and traditional, but still not combatitively so

muslims just seem to want to hate and be hated no matter where they are. almost nothing they do is compatible with anyone esle

>grr
>>
>>57231272
t. A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>57231453
Of course
>>
File: akusetä.png (40 KB, 142x142) Image search: [Google]
akusetä.png
40 KB, 142x142
>>57231272
Of course we will you mudslime rat.
Get back to your third world and your subhuman ways.
What the fuck are you even doing in Canada? I heard they're full.
>>
>>57233589
>you didn't just make that stat up right now by any chance did you?
Why did you switch from Europe to whole world? There are more than 40mln mudshits in Europe and less than 4mln budd/hind combined, most of the first in France and most of the second in the UK. Just check wiki.

>honestly don't think we would anon
Well perhaps not as much as the mudshits, yeah, they engender a particularòly strong brand of hate. But don't kid yourself, we'd still hate them. If nothing else because they smell, they're rapey, and they fracture the consumer market without raising its size.
>>
File: 98514550051531.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
98514550051531.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE CANADA FUCKING SHITS FUCKING UP MY CHINESE SHITPOSTING FORUM!

GET OUT!!!
>>
>>57231409
Underrated.

Also if you read the Quran they just tell you it was a bad translation.
>>
>>57233037
Well that is obvious Sherlock
>>
>>57233989
Oh right, let me amend that then: there are as many non spanish muslims in Europe as there are spaniards.
>>
>>57231863
>Coin Walker
ehhehehehehee
>
|
>>
>>57233890
>Why did you switch from Europe to whole world?
my bad then. actually thought YOU were speaking globally and not eurocentrically (was going to point that out but got side-tracked by my subsequent rant about how blacks and indians are better than muslims)

>But don't kid yourself, we'd still hate them
yeah but in the same way most people just naturally hate each other for all sorts of visceral/rudimentary reasons; but muslims are different. they exist on a different plane of existence from everyone else. when left on themselves theres no major issue ... but when the planes collide, very bad things ensue
>>
>>57231508
KEK
>>
>>57231272
It's not, but the people can be.

Ohio muslims are quite relaxed and not crazy like their euro and middle east counterparts.
>>
File: Justin for the money.jpg (47 KB, 650x464) Image search: [Google]
Justin for the money.jpg
47 KB, 650x464
>>57231508
>...donate & more, coz we're heading towards a fucking bankruptcy
>>
>>57231409
>Not studying chemistry
>>
>>57231543

B-but you wuz al-andalus and shiet...
>>
>>57231272
This exact argument can be used for those who defend islam claiming it is peaceful
>>
>>57233973
The Quran doesn't get translated. It's against general Islamic dogma to do that.
>>
>>57231272
I have the ability to learn from the mistakes of others.
By your logic, I would need to be in a train wreck in order to know if it was dangerous.
Sort of like this thread...
>>
>>57231272
>i have to study shit to know it is shit
In all honesty what is this kind of argument called anyways? Liberals use it all the time to "win" debates
>>
>>57240109
>I have to educated in a topic to be able to have an opinion on it

I know right! Liberals are just so dumb for thinking like this!
>>
>>57240553
Bill Wall was pretty good
>>
But I have. Islam is evil, Muslims are fine.
Christians ruin Christianity
Islam ruins Muslims.
>>
>>57233971
>m-muh hugbox echo chamber

Grow up
>>
>>57231409
This
>>
File: 1448224227748.png (52 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1448224227748.png
52 KB, 170x170
>>57240553
Canada are you being mean?
>>
>>57240109
You can say there are muslims who behave like shit but if you know nothing about the religion you cant say its because of islam or that they act accordingly to islamic scriptures
>>
>>57231272
>never studied islam
>never read the Quran
Isn't that the same thing?

>never lived among muslims.
This is France, 10% at least are muslim.
>>
>>57240829
Ah I see well I know from a buddy who's faith is Islam that they dont act according to the quran since he always complains about it but where do they pick up this shitty behaviour from?
>>
>>57231272
>Study the Quran and Islam
>Point out why it's a bad book and horrible religion
>YOU STUDIED IT WRONG, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT BACK OFF BIGOT!!!!1!1!!
>>
File: reasonable hitler.jpg (83 KB, 946x472) Image search: [Google]
reasonable hitler.jpg
83 KB, 946x472
>>57231272
>>you've never studied Nazism, never read Mein Kampf and never lived in Nazi Germany yet you claim Adolf is evil?

>>
File: liberal park IV.jpg (641 KB, 2500x1406) Image search: [Google]
liberal park IV.jpg
641 KB, 2500x1406
>>57231272
>so you've never studied islam
>never read the quran
I have and these are the same fucking thing, which tells me the person who posted this question has never studied islam themselves
>never lived among Muslims
yes I have

Islam is a "religion of peace" as in Peace through total annihilation of Islam's enemies. It's a penis mutilating martial death cult for edgy teenagers tbqhfam.

>>57231409
10/10 barbosa
>>
>>57231409
10/10 Post!
>>
Arabs literally invented Islam to conquer and kill
>>
>>57231272
He's right, you know.
>>
>>57231782
>So you've never studied Southern Literature, never read the collected writings of Calhoun, and never lived in the South and yet you claim slavery is evil?
>>
MUH
>>
File: one struggle.jpg (10 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
one struggle.jpg
10 KB, 268x188
>>57231965
>IRA
>Posting from Jordan
>>
>>57240733

We coming for your echo chamber, but this we are fucking NICE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
>>57231272
that baby is hilarious.
>>
>>57231272
but anon I have studied Islam, I have read the Quran and I live in the largest muslim immigrant suburb in all of Queensland.

Islam is incompatible with Australian society.
>>
You have never pushed a pencil into your eyeball yet you clame it will hurt.... Cmon FFS! you don't have to jump out of an airplane with no parachute in order to know it's a really bad fkn idea! the logic in your OP has the intellectual backing of a tortoise! now dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Muslims are evil, just the messed up true core of it's theology!
>>
>>57241993
>I have and these are the same fucking thing, which tells me the person who posted this question has never studied islam themselves

Lying trash. You obviously haven't because you mentioned nothing about Hadiths, which are essential in Islam.
>>
real Muslims are extremists. they follow the Quran fully, which calls for violence and killing of non Muslims

Majority of Muslims are fake Muslims and are peaceful because they don't follow the Quran word for word

tl;dr islam is a religion of violence
>>
Also the spread of Islam is a historical anomaly that was never corrected, it spread at a time when the two greatest empires were falling and exploited that power vacuum

it spread like cancer by violence and war
>>
>>57231272
>lived among muslims
don't want to get blown up tbqh
>>
>>57231409
10/10
>>
But I like reading about the politics and warfare surrounding the early years of jihad, it's interesting to see how so many groups react to a sudden new society and religion staking it's claim in the world so fiercly and swiftly. People siding with muslims to get help defeating their old rivals, old rivals putting aside their differences and uniting, people taking advantage of the situation to advance their own positions, the muslims disputing among themselves about inheritance and people not getting their fair dues. It's like Game of Thrones but actually interesting and compelling
>>
test
>>
>>57244129
Moorooka?
>>
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
File: 1459478682731.jpg (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459478682731.jpg
56 KB, 250x250
>>57231272
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.