[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw because of America there are people in Finland who unironically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1293.jpg (133 KB, 446x459) Image search: [Google]
1293.jpg
133 KB, 446x459
>tfw because of America there are people in Finland who unironically think they're gangsters

What kind of stupid subcultures has America created in your country?
>>
>>57203459

Self-hating liberal faggots.
>>
>>57203459
a white kid in finland listening to wu tang clan and being influenced by it is no different than a white kid who lives in kansas listening to wu tang clan and being influenced by it. if that's what you're getting at.
finland may be fairly monoculture but I'm sure they still have drugs and crime and some level of "organized crime" scene
>>
>>57203696
any European identifying with hip hop "culture" (or even worse, making hip hop) is top cringe.
>>
>>57203459
Finnish rap does have that but most rappers have enough self-awereness to be tongue-in-cheek about it. They act and dress like hoodrats but the tracks themselves are about NEET life and such.

What's more retarded is having artists who boast about money and bitches like they were multiple platinum American rappers. The fact is that wealth gaps are quite modest and you end up looking like a twat if you boast about your cars and liquid assets.
>>
Ayo cracka
>>
>>57203459
Identity politics. There are bloggers who use terms like "person of color" and "colonialism" as if we had a history of race relations like the US. Some of that shit even ends up in newspaper columns.
>>
>>57203696
vast majority of people listening to gangsta rap or hip hop in general have no association with organized crime (or even drugs) whatsoever, so I don't see your point
>>
>>57203459
Feminists.
>>
>>57203459
define gangster
>>
>>57203459
some kids act like wiggers but thats about it
>>
Sometimes i hear the SJW in the media talking about shit that they have gotten from american SJW that i heard about on 4chan the year before.
All the imported entertainment from USA fuels the SJW a lot too.

Other than the SJW shit we also have "raggare" which want to be american rednecks.
>>
Cholos
>>
SJW nonsense
>>
>>57203926
it's attraction to what's exotic. most people buying hip hop in the states are white and not part of "hood lifestyle"
>>
>>57203459
Turkish niggers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.