[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is South Africa nice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Cape Town Overview.jpg (411 KB, 1379x920) Image search: [Google]
Cape Town Overview.jpg
411 KB, 1379x920
Is South Africa nice?
>>
>>57197525
Not any more
>>
Cape Town is alright
>>
>>57197596
This

Everywhere is else is shit
But it isn't bad to visit Joburg, concerts there are fun as long as you don't get mugged or anything like that
Basically, just go see white artists and not black artists and that probably won't happen
>>
>>57197690
How dangerous is it?
>>
>>57197525

>it is called the "primate city" of its province

>laughing_sun_man.jpg
>>
I suppose it could be but there's really no way I'm going for a visit.

I stick to allies and protectorates in my travel.
>>
>>57197713
It's beautiful but very dangerous. Literally nearly got mugged on my first night there. The niggers are feral.

Amazing place, pity about the blacks.
>>
>>57197914
I know it's edgelordish but I often wish Brits and Frenchies just went full Holocaust ont he blacks and resettled the land with whites. Imagine how amazing Africa could be if it wasn't filled with Africans.
>>
>>57197990
The funny thing is, the Bantu blacks in South Africa aren't even indigenous to Southern Africa. They literally weren't even there when the Dutch arrived. The Khoisan people were there, and the Bantus proceeded to genocide them lol.

Around blacks, never relax. Bring back Rhodesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0
>>
>>57197990
You'd have to be a complete idiot to do that and have no sense of long term thinking if you had any influence on colony management alongside you shitty understanding of African history and the European progress into the deeper parts on the country. Why would you kill your source of labour and tax source ffs?

>>57198086

The Cape there were no non Khoi past the river they existed their after the Bantu migrations. Most of them were assimilated to the the non-Khoi Black populations and later the Coloured ones or were driven out into other land due to competition.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.