[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Welcome to Thailand! We'll be your handlers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 20
>Welcome to Thailand! We'll be your handlers
>>
For once I'm looking forward to being manhandled
>>
>>57197212
Careful now! They won't be gentle. Especially if you insult the King.
>>
>>57197612
The one on the right is a lady boy, I can tell from the hands.
>>
>>57197612
>>57197054
Please please PLEASE tell me these girls have penises
>>
You have a woman's laugh my lord
>>
>>57197731
They're all lady boys
>>
>If you wanna be my lover
>You gotta bang all my friends
>>
fu traps
>>
>>57197946
>Looks like you're sharing a room with us tonight!
>>
>>57197896
Start a thread on /b/ and post nudes.
>>
>>57197212
>>57197791
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>Look who had a little too much to drink... you're our plaything for the night now
>>
>>57198133
Gee, that's just awful...
>>
o fug benis in bashole DDD: gonna be sore in the morning xDDD
>>
>>
>>57198302
Why do you have so many pics of ladyboys, cunt?
>>
>>57198370
You don't?
>>
>>57197054
I'm a big girl I can handle myself.
>>
>>57198383
Fack no, what do I want to look at disgusting perversions for? I see you mum plenty
>>
>>57198388
be my gf
>>
File: 1436501143574.jpg (33 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
1436501143574.jpg
33 KB, 550x450
>>57198388
>>
>>57198062
t.alberto barbossa
>>
>>57198430
Yet you're still hanging around the thread. Kek...
>>
>>57198472
Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57198475
Not looking at the pics brah, nor downloading them
>>
>>57198488
>toothpaste
>>
>>57197212

>>
>>57197054
Those beautiful humans can't be man, it's impossible.
R-right?
>>
>>57198542
>the senile grandfather is throwing a tantrum again
Just remember the good old days
>>
File: 1427256997465.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1427256997465.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>>57198582
This is a man mate. Just don't swallow and its not gay ;)
>>
>>57198586

>>
File: 2hTkbcg.jpg (74 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
2hTkbcg.jpg
74 KB, 800x639
>>57198062
>>57198488
>>57198542
>>57198670
piss off.
>>
How much does a ladyboy hooker cost? Asking for a friend.
>>
All Thai beautiful women except ethnic Chinese look like a gay.
>>
>>57198974
The majority of Thailand is mixed Thai-Chinese.

Even those that identify as ethnic Thais, are pretty much guaranteed to be at least part Chinese.

Really full blooded Thais tend to look much darker. The locals make fun of them for looking like peasants and farmers.
>>
>>57197054
I refuse to believe those are men.
>>
>>57199154
Whatever lets you sleep at night, senpai. Personally, I don't even lurk trap threads but if a ladyboy looked like that, I wouldn't even give a fuck anymore.
>>
Found source

http://yooying.com/cawaiikanom
>>
>>57197054
>>57197612
>>57197896
>>57197987
>>57198133
>>57198383
its like 50/50

there are really cute ones

and ones that you just know they have had penises
>>
>>57199206
They're not ladyboys, they're booth models.
>>
>>57199206
>http://yooying.com/cawaiikanom
Thai looks weird as fuck even compared to other gook languages.
>>
>>57197054

are those boys?
>>
>>57199242
Allah is displeased with you, faggot.
>>
File: ixwo.png (66 KB, 382x395) Image search: [Google]
ixwo.png
66 KB, 382x395
>>57199425
Why?
>>
>>57199465
You said some ladyboys were cute? I dunno man, I'm not Allah so I'm not judging you. I'd hit that.
>>
File: awoo.webm (1010 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
awoo.webm
1010 KB, 1280x720
>>57199583
yeah, cute is cute, not exclusive for one gender
>>
C-can I jerk off to this?

They can't all be trannies r-right?
>>
>>57199699
jerk to whatever you want lad

can't jerk to this 2bh
>>
>>57199699
It's okay anon. I'm pretty sure it's straight if they look like that.
>>
>>57199305
Because it's closer to Pali or Sanskrit or the sort of stuff they speak in India.
>>
>>57199788
I was wondering this but I'm not very familiar with Indian languages and I also wasn't sure where the connection would have been historically so I didn't want to look retarded in case I was wrong. Thanks for confirming though.
>>
>>57199788
>Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /int/ thinking you just said some smart shit.
>Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?
>If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
>Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
>Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
>But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
>So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>57199920
Thailand also practices a variety of Theravada Buhddism that is much older and closer to its roots in India than the kind that ended up spreading across east asia.

Informative article on Thai language

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_language
>>
>>57199753
This girl on the left can't be a dude. >>57197054

She looks Japanese.
>>
>>57200042
>http://yooying.com/cawaiikanom

they're all thai. Comparitively monied city thais that work as booth and convention models and avoid going outside so they don't get too tanned... but still thais.
>>
>>57200148
Do they turn tricks?
>>
>>57200176
Possibly. But they're not cheap bar girls. Probably charge as much as westerners and cater to people with real money (not poor fat white tourists in flip flops)
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Welcome to earth/life/existence! We'll be your handlers
>>
>>57199699
mmm it's called a lucky dip for a reason hehe mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>57199699
They are. Just give in, mate :^)
>>
>>57199126
>Really full blooded Thais tend to look much darker. The locals make fun of them for looking like peasants and farmers.
This actually.
>>
File: qISIJs4.jpg (65 KB, 634x651) Image search: [Google]
qISIJs4.jpg
65 KB, 634x651
B O I P U C C

O

I
P

U

C

C
>>
File: 11-02-28-boyz-town-pattaya.jpg (41 KB, 500x129) Image search: [Google]
11-02-28-boyz-town-pattaya.jpg
41 KB, 500x129
>>57198062

canada is chill

> your a fag
>>
>>57198062
Nice pasta
>>
>>57199686
>starting to see boys as cute
oh well...
>>
>>57198450
csgog?
>>
>>57197054
handle my dick
BITCH
>>
>>57199154

>>
File: Canada BTFOv2.jpg (419 KB, 1023x630) Image search: [Google]
Canada BTFOv2.jpg
419 KB, 1023x630
>>57199154
>>57207515
>Canada
>>
File: GkbAWvY.png (224 KB, 398x441) Image search: [Google]
GkbAWvY.png
224 KB, 398x441
>>57197054
wouldbagthem/10

especially the one in the middle
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.