[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Latinas easiest women out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 375x500
Seriously, Latinas from Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela (not Brazil though), etc are the easiest girls out there to fuck. Any autistic and awkward white male can easily fuck Latina and even Asian dudes have high chance of getting one.

Can someone explain why it is(
>>
>>57192770
last year when i was in the us, an indian said something similar to me. and i was like "dude, i was with an indian girl yesterday". but nope, he couldn't get pussy because of reasons, even if "latinas are so easy "

maybe it's because some males feel more confident around latinas? not in his case, of course.
>>
>>57193157
Is true that indias have red skin?
>>
>>57192770
>latino is a race

k
>>
File: 3917901.jpg (231 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
3917901.jpg
231 KB, 866x1300
>>57193756
i'm not talking about native americans
>>
/r/ing the A Wyatt Mann comic on this subject

>>57192770
The place is such a shithole they'll do anything to get out of it
>>
>>57194273
kek
>>
>>57194359
So ladies from new york ,detroit,or another horrible state are easy to deal and fuck? (black girls)
>>
>>57194459
That's correct. /r/ing also the OKCupid racial statistics. Nigger women will do anything to get any cock.
>>
>>57194515
If has ass is good for me, a chocolate body means exotic
>>
File: cute brazilian girl.jpg (282 KB, 1440x1962) Image search: [Google]
cute brazilian girl.jpg
282 KB, 1440x1962
>>57193868
a BR girls easier than other latinas?
>>
Only the kind of girls that guys here don't pay attention to them so whenever they see a foreigner they'll jump at their fucking throat.Here we call them "bricheras"
>>
>>57194790
Nah
A lot of girls here really requires a good own standard of men, majority aren't desperate, since the men are the ones who have to be desperate. So they mostly wait for the right guy comes up to them when the girls have the security that they are descent.
Tho, there are the ones who simply don't care who are getting laid. But I wouldn't say these kind of girls are the majority here. It really depends of which type of "culture" they are inserted in.
>>
>>57195239

Also depends on the region.

People forget that, it's too many people with different cultures but everybody think that everyones are the same.
>>
Hell no they're not. Latinas like REALLY macho guys. The only ones that are "easy" are bro ones that are a bit timid and not very attractive (by popular standards). They look nothing like the girl in your pic. Girls like that are fucktoys for drug dealers.
>>
>>57192770
I thought Brits women were the easiest.
The hell do I know. The low class is easy as fuck that's for sure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.