[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to move to a safe place in europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: europe.png (620 KB, 1473x1198) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
620 KB, 1473x1198
So I'm American born but my dad is Iranian and I look hella middle eastern.

I'm interested in moving to a European country that is
1)Removed from violence/possible attacks
2) Somewhere I wont get beaten up due to backlash against immigrants

What country would be best for this?

I was thinking Switzerland, but then again I don't know much about international politics.

I'm not trying to turn this post into a political debate, any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>57191251
Probably Russia. From what i hear, they're cool with immigrants, and don't give a shit if youre middle-eastern. Plus, when has there ever been a terrorist attack in Russia?
>>
>>57191251
Try one of the Estonian islands if you are proven no native blood.
>>
>>57191251
>1)Removed from violence/possible attacks
>2) Somewhere I wont get beaten up due to backlash against immigrants
I can honestly not think of any place in Europe where those criterias are met
>>
>>57192406
why the islands vs mainland? is the mainland not good for immigrants?

also, i know that Estonia is a fairly developed country. Is it also the case for the islands?

And do you recommend any islands in particular? There are a lot
>>
Germany obviously
>>
>>57192337

I speak a bit of russian and know a little bit about russian culture. From I understand/have been told, I should stick to the major cities, right?

I've heard in the more rural areas people can be fairly racist. Is that true?
>>
>>57191251
Not Poland. We're poor and there's more than enough hidden racists who are going to bully/beat you up.
>>
>>57191251
>>57192406
Estonia or Aland(!)
>>
>>57192337
>Plus, when has there ever been a terrorist attack in Russia?
The last one was 3 years ago.

But it's a big country, so OP stick with non whites and you will be fine.
>>
>>57191251
wtf you are american, no one will see you as an "immigrant"
turks are immigrants, moroccans are,... america is part of the family
>>
>>57192406
Do people still speak Swedish on Hiiumaa/Dagö and Sareemaa/Ösel?

I heard that's how old Sweden looked like.
>>
>>57193416

Have you been to russia? Your tag says you are polish

>>57193331

I had a polish friend who was the first American born generation of his family. His mother/family were sweet. Obviously this is purely anecdotal. Are polish people really that bad?
>>
Fuck off were full
>>
go to germany you'll feel right at home there
>>
>>57191251
Dude, Europe is going to have a racewar any second, where the fuck do you live if you're scared of being attacked?
>>
>>57193515
Yeah but my dad is a really dark iranian. He could pass for pakistani or indian.

Mom is white.

So I kind of turned out like a "typical" middle eastern dude. Light tan skin, black hair, brown eyes.
>>
Germany m8
>>
>>57191251
You should come to iran,europe is for faggots anyway
>>
>>57193562

Not to sound like I'm coming off arrogant, but I'm a software developer. Came from a top school, great project/internship experience. Ive gotten offers from companies you probably know of.

I'm choosing to go to europe and bringing my skills that will better whatever company I can work for.

Its not like I'm asking for a free handout by going to Europe.
>>
File: äljä.jpg (81 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
äljä.jpg
81 KB, 600x379
>>57193562
i bet you are

>>57193627
>iranian
fuck man! that's perfect, we aryans have to stick together.
welcome to germany, bruder
>>
File: alamanci.png (313 KB, 458x435) Image search: [Google]
alamanci.png
313 KB, 458x435
>>57191251
italy i'd say
>>
>>57193719
Your skills wouldn't be wasted in germany imho
>>
>>57192337
>European
>safe
Russia is the first thing that comes to mind. Great job.
>>
>>57193649
hi there aryan brother. all those iranian doctors working in our hospitals are saying something different.
>>
File: 1452280940740.jpg (111 KB, 1023x1534) Image search: [Google]
1452280940740.jpg
111 KB, 1023x1534
>>57193734
STOP. JUST STOP
>>
Why do non white Americans feel entitled to Europe?

I never understood this
>>
>>57193893
Why do New Zealanders fuck sheep?

I never understood this.
>>
If you come to Switzerland, you most likely won't get beaten up, but many people will secretly despise you. Also good luck mking friends unless you're a really charismatic guy
>>
>>57193960
Germany you're embarrassing yourself. Hör auf m8
>>
>>57193633

>>Germany m8

For all the people that said "germany". I'm a bit afraid of getting the shit slapped out of me by angry natives
>>
>>57193555
Of course I made quite a generalisation and it depends mostly on what family they come from, but it's fairly common for the poor and uneducated to be racist, from my personal observation. People create their sets of beliefs about the outsiders. It's probably because our population is almost entirely Polish, like 98,5% or something. We rarely see any foreigners but it's far easier too meet someone from abroad in places like universities or hospitals.

I suppose people who go to live in US behave differently.
>>
>>57191251
>Want safe countries
>He literally has one above him
>>
>>57194018
Don't go to Germany, what the hell is wrong with America?
>>
>>57193893

Entitled? EU has agreements with US. Makes it easier for Europeans to get jobs and in US and vice versa.

Its not entitlement, its just that these countries decrease the barrier to moving across each others' borders if are a citizen of either.
>>
>>57194018
Why would you get your shit slapped my angry natives? They have had well integrated immigrants of different colours for decades. And by this logic just about any decent country you will ''get your shit slapped in'' because they took in forced migrant quotas

Brazil guy here has a point though>>57194064

And what is wrong with the US anyway?
>>
>>57191251
Ireland
>>
>>57193627
You propably just look like an uglier Turk.
We are used to this and as a proper immigrant you'll have to make yourself a living so nobody will hate you for this. If you turn out a human failures of course you better kill yourself.
>>
>>57191251
Switzerland is one of the most racist places in Europe lol.
>>
>>57194382
Agreed. No violence or natural disasters unless you're in Dublin or Belfast and decent GDP. The homelessness crisis is a bit of a bollox though.
>>
>>57194526
With 20% immigrants it's also the most cucked in Europe.
>>
>>57191251
Ethnicity seems to be really important for you (why?). So you should think of Mediterranean countries and cities. Lisbon, Madrid, Southern Spain, Barcelona, Rome and Northern Italy e.g. Greece would be quite an adventure, but why not?

>>57194578
And most of them are German. uuuuuh
>>
>>57194845
>> Ethnicity seems to be really important for you

Its not. I just don't want to get lynched by a group of angry natives that blame me for the Syrian refugee crisis

I'm just being cautious
>>
>>57194999
Why are you emigrating if you're not a Syrian refugee ?
>>
>>57191251
sweden or romania
>>
The Finland-Swedish part of Finland!
We Finland-Swedes are the least racist people you will ever meet plus our women totally like brown dudes.
>>
>>57195029

Because I've always wanted to move to Europe and can?

I have a desirable resume so its not like it would be hard for me to get a job

The only obstacle is really my fear of getting killed either by anti-immigrant sentiment or by a terrorist
>>
>>57195142
who told you you could ?

>>57195111
seems like the perfect place to enrich native european people
>>
>>57195054
Are you speaking from experience? What makes you say these two?

>>>>57194382
Are you irish? Have you ever lived in ireland?

>>57194529
Have you been to other places in Europe? How does life in Dublin compare to other major cities in the EU?
>>
>>57194526

Have you ever been to switzerland? Or do you just know from having spoken with swiss people?
>>
File: Swiss-Political-Posters-4.jpg (397 KB, 585x825) Image search: [Google]
Swiss-Political-Posters-4.jpg
397 KB, 585x825
>>57195368
It's a well known fact

Pic related is one of their political poster that was also present in the German part

Also, if you go there for "muh gun", it's a meme, they have tight regulation
>>
>>57195142
like what you think europe is? a sloughter house? you live in the colony with the nigger some mass murderer redneck and fear europe for the racism? go to london or any big city and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1453233294199.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
1453233294199.png
117 KB, 238x351
>>57195142
>The only obstacle is really my fear of getting killed either by anti-immigrant sentiment or by a terrorist

Are you beeing serious?
Google: How many people were killed due to terrorism in EUROPE during the 70s/80s and how many today?
How many people are getting shot and killed each day in the US?
As far as I know there has been no anti-immigrand related murder in Germany during the last 12 months. Sure there are places where people are stupid racists, see pole bro >>57194035 but it's just a few in mainly poor eastern germany (germany's redneck states)
Don't be so anxious. Why should people kill you? Germans like the American culture very much, also the Iranian (see Romanticism and Enlightment, see Nitzsche and Goethe, ...)
Don't let Hollywood draw your picture of Germany.
>>
>>57195607
best city imo London Barcelona Edinburgh Oslo Copenhagen frankfurt and Florence been for almost six month in each city
>>
>>57195756

Well I'm also afraid of middle eastern people too

I mean I don't want to go down in the next Brussels. That shit was horrible
>>
>>57195821
then don't get along muslim and you'll be fine
and don't go to brussel
>>
>>57193582
>>/pol/
back to the echo chamber you go
>>
>>57195821
Paris, Brussels, Madrid in 2004, London in 2005. It was and is very horrible. But now think why it hit these four former imperialist countries. The problem is much deeper than those "muuh allah" terrorists let it look like.
I am too lazy to compare numbers right now but I guess your chances of getting killed inside the US are higher than in the old world.

But if you see and fear that many problems you might better stay home.
>>
>>57193410
you cant move to åland unless you speak fluent swedish and have at least one parent that was born in there

oh and its also the only province where the only official language is swedish and finnish is not tolerated at all
>>
>>57196110
>have at least one parent that was born in there
Is this true? Or are you memeing? I loved Aland and the people there.
>>
>>57196181

It's not.
>>
>>57196181
you can move to åland but you cant buy property or vote unless you have kotiseutuoikeus, which you get by having one parent born in åland or by living there for 5 years

and take a guess how easy it is to move to a place that has 28k people living in there while youre not allowed to buy property

naturally åland also received zero immigrants last year
>>
>>57196100
hmm yes but unless you are involved in crime/gang shit your chances of getting murdered here are incredibly incredibly low

basically the only thing i can think of is getting hit by some crazy shooter, but that is the same probability of getting killed in a terrorist attack in europe. personally i dont think there is any point to worrying about either scenario, you have like a 500000x greater chance of dying in a traffic accident.
>>
Just go to Canada. It's the Euro version of America
>>
File: main_900.jpg (132 KB, 900x637) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
132 KB, 900x637
>>57191251
I'm Iranian but living in Russia whole of my life. I had never any problem with people/police.
khushomade to Peterbourg
>>
Sweden or Germany
>>
>>57196495

Never even had skinheads say anything to you?
>>
>>57191251
Why move? Italy tho, or any v4
>>
>>57196544
I never met them
>>
>tfw i'm a nigger
not op, but what do if i want to go to europe?
>>
>>57196544
St petersburg doesnt feel russian at all

t. been there many times
>>
File: dgsdgdsgs.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dgsdgdsgs.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1000
>>57193734
>Aarre Kanapeura
>Treasure Chickendeer
>>
In all seriousness, move anywhere that seems the *least* safe place for a brown guy... and then become known to the locals. I'm a hick from the middle of nowhere and it's only strange the first time you meet someone. After that, if I know who you are and why you're around, no one will bother you.

And you'll be protected from violence and attacks.

This will really only work if you're moving somewhere with the same religion as yourself and especially if you're moving there to get married. Get to know the priest and/or government types and you should be fine.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.