[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do irish grills look like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 768x1024
Do irish grills look like this
>>
hope so, she's got that sexy 80's hair. if they all got that ill move there tomorrow
>>
yes, unfortunately

it's unfortunate because tfw no gf
>>
>>57183834

you seriously have women like this

oh why did I leave scotland, I am a fucking idiot
>>
>>57184278
Pendejo
>>
kpop has totally changed what I think a hot chick is now. op's is way too manly
>>
>>57184360

We have a joke about Americans in my country - you guys are so fat you sweat when you walk. It was hilarious when I met a few burgers, and they couldn't do a few stairs without busting a sweat

thank god I didn't stick my dick in america
>>
no they look like this
>>
>>57184586

what the fuck is that thing in the back? Is that a shaven gorilla or something?
>>
>>57184514
We don't have jokes about Lithuania in my country; it's completely irrelevant, we literally never talk about it. I don't think I've ever heard anybody actually say the word "Lithuania" out loud.
>>
>>57177403
uggo
>>
>>57184463

>tits and ass is manly

You've probably heard it before, but if you're into K-Pop stars, you're attracted to little boy bodies.

And that's fucking gross.
>>
>>57184855
thats great! I wish we could repay you in kind, but you seem to be in the headlines 24/7. When was the last school shooting?
>>
>>57185001
Stop right there--who are you and why are you talking to me? Who do you know here?
>>
File: 1451566819316.png (88 KB, 398x198) Image search: [Google]
1451566819316.png
88 KB, 398x198
>>57185210

someone irrelevant, you probably never heard my name out loud, but you never joke about me.

Who are you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.