[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have alpha Females in your cunt? >Norway Bergen Y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Tone_Damli_Aaberge_2009.jpg (2 MB, 1812x2416) Image search: [Google]
Tone_Damli_Aaberge_2009.jpg
2 MB, 1812x2416
Do you have alpha Females in your cunt?

>Norway Bergen
Yes

In hidden cam video two alpha females show you how they pick up men at school
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kuSZtpwamQM
>>
>>57153873
I don't understand what she is saying or doing. Is she just pretending to be very socially awkward for popularity on youtube
>>
>>57154279
No just very straight forward. Lets do homework together at my place, do you want that?
>>
Try Turkish girls man.
>>
>>57154569
How is that straight forward?
>>
>>57153873
I knew a girl from Bergen

She was cool
>>
>men
>school

Paedo scum
>>
Video doesn't show "alpha females"
>>
File: meximen.jpg (46 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
meximen.jpg
46 KB, 499x449
>>57153873
>alpha females
put them in front of some meximen and not faggots and see how we put them back in their place
>>
>>57153873
pretty ugly.
kek
>>
>>57155166
Would have say that too, my dear wurst eater friend.
>>
>>57153873
>alpha Females

They're called shemales and ladyboys here m8
>>
>>57153873
Jeg fatter ikke en skid af hvad de siger.
>>
>>57154921
>Asking a total stranger if he wants to come home with you
Yeah, that's not straight forward.
Are you really socially inept?
>>
>>57153873
>start the video with a single word in american
>go on to speak in a yig yog language for the rest of the video

there's nothing alpha about this
>>
>>57155968
What does it sounds like for you? Chinese or something?
>>
>>57156081
like chinese with a french accent
>>
File: 1612264.jpg (33 KB, 260x406) Image search: [Google]
1612264.jpg
33 KB, 260x406
>>57155085
Ironically the best female fighter ever in history are from Bergen. Maybe she could put some of them bad Boys in place. If not then Elrubius would defently do.
>>
>>57155085
Those "faggots" are on average 15 cm taller than the Mexican men.
>>
>>57153873
>alpha Female
There is no such thing you fucking retard. I know it's banned in Scandinavia (see the series about brainwashing in Norway) but biology matters.

Women, in any mammalian species, are the selective gender. That means alpha, beta and whatever simply does not matter. As Roy Baumeister explains, women profit from taking the safe route of doing nothing. On the other hand men, by virtue of not being the selective gender, need to stand out in any way possible or risk not reproducing.

This is why men dominate both the highest and the lowest IQs: both scientific genius and criminal agression are ways to distinguish yourself and therefore valid reproduction tactics. Hell, even today death row inmates get loads of loveletters from women.

>>57156593
>the best female fighter ever in history
There's a reason why most female fighters refuse to fight men, and the ones who do get their asses kicked. Again, history fucking matters. Or do you honestly believe the anime bullshit that you can defeat a guy three times your height and three times your weight because you're "faster"? Speed and musclemass correlate you feminist Somali blowing kike.
>>
>>57156593
Bergen colombian
>>
>>57156593
Fuck off, Elrubius is Spanish, perfidous Norway
>>
>>57156593
She looks so Norwegian!
>>
>>57156593
Looks like a mudblood, not Norwegian to me.

>female """""""""""fighters"""""""""""
>>
>>57156922
Dont be rude. Everyone in Norway are so Proud of her.
>>
>>57157749
Bunch of fags, those.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.