[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DO YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH? IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 24
WHY DO YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH?

IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE
>>
we don't but we can't leave on our own
>>
>>57135336
I don't think it's horrible. Will be voting to Remain in June.
>>
>41% doesn't matter

austria is hard as fuck
>>
>>57135336
>slovenia leave
pls do faggot
>>
File: 1446011421882.jpg (29 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1446011421882.jpg
29 KB, 500x484
>>57135336
>doesn't matter
yes
it's all doomed
>>
>>57135336
>>57135966
I'm leaning more to voting to leave.
>>
File: 1456098385753.jpg (221 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
1456098385753.jpg
221 KB, 803x973
>>
>>57135336

The problem with the EU is that it's not strong enough. Embrace federalism, Yurop. You can be like us! :^)
>>
>>57135966
This is bait.
>>
>>57136246
Nope, I'm voting Remain because I believe it's in the national interest to keep British influence in Europe as much as possible.
>>
>>57136178
>mom i posted it again
>>
We're too small to go it alone and there are no other options
Been nothing but profit anyway
>>
>>57135336
I hope you leave and stop crying
>>
>>57136246

Best case scenario is a gdp increase of 1.5% by 2030. Worst case scenario is -8.5-10% akin to 2008.

Most likely scenario is a general loss to the UK and a hardened EU stance on UK exports.

The same systems that work for the likes of Norway and Switzerland will not work for the UK. Good luck leaving the EU then negotiating a FTA
>>
>Remaintugal
>>
>>57136622
>I hope you leave and stop crying

The funny thing is that we get a better deal out of the EU than almost any other member state (Germany is the only one you could argue gets a better deal now, but in the long term they do not), yet we have the most vocal whiners and moaners and the most vibrant Eurosceptic tradition.

I can make historical excuses for our Euroscepticism - for several centuries we've only seen bad results as the consequence of the continent becoming dominated by a single union. So I understand how it's unsettling.

The problem is the British Eurosceptics think the EU is much stronger than it is in reality, and they think the UK is much weaker than it is in reality. Always about how the UK gets bullied around by the EU and Germany. These people have no idea.

Fortunately, they'll lose. Make sure you're on /int/ in June because it will be fun on here.
>>
>>57136178
Kek
>>
>>57135336
>56% Remain

I for one welcome our new slaves
>>
>>57136332
How can you keep something you don't have?
>>
>>57136655
Do you know why the EU wouldn't dare try and spite us with tariffs? We import considerably more from them than we export.

Tariffs would be the EU cutting off the hand that feeds it.
>>
>>57138782
>How can you keep something you don't have?
If you think don't we have influence, you need to explain why the Single Market exists in its current form and why the EU expanded eastwards into Eastern Europe. You'll have trouble explaining how those pretty important things happened without the UK's role, as the UK was key in making them happen.

You don't even need any knowledge of European politics to work out something this obvious. Just look up the basic statistics of the UK compared to other European countries. One of the largest populations and economies, plus a large presence in the EU bureaucracy itself. For example see pic related. How can the UK not have an important influence?

Please, tell me. Are you pretending to be stupid? Do you just lap up everything Farage says without thinking critically about it? Do you have some sort of mental disability?
>>
>>57139228
Hmmm, no influence apparently. Oh dear.
>>
>>57137192
Stop turning everyone away by acting smart.
>>
>>57137192
Cuck.

Also liar.
>>
I want to stay in the EU because it stops communist faggotry
>>
>>57139228
>>57139336
That sure is a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.

Now provide examples of this supposed power, tell us all of the directives that the UK has introduced that have passed, I'll save us all the bother because the answer is zero.
>>
>>57135966
Good lad
>>
Who here voting to /remain/?
>>
>>57139421
But the EU is run by literal communists. It's agenda is that of communist nonsense.
>>
>>57139391
Fuck off. I'm right and I'm able to prove it with arguments supported by the facts.

>>57139471
>Now provide examples of this supposed power
I provided two big ones in my post, which you didn't bother to read. The Single Market and the eastwards expansion of the EU.

> tell us all of the directives that the UK has introduced that have passed
You've taken this nugget straight from Nigel Farage. It's a typical Farage soundbite that's been taken apart years ago. See the link below:

https://fullfact.org/europe/how-often-does-eu-overrule-british-ministers/
>>
>>57139682
Right so you can't actually provide any examples and are just posting irrelevant EU soundbites that don't have anything to do with benefiting Britain.
>>
File: Refugee swarm.jpg (69 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Refugee swarm.jpg
69 KB, 590x350
>>57139682
I'm anti-EU because I don't support our countries being flooded with these rats.

What have you to say to this?
>>
>>57139531
nah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podemos_%28Spanish_political_party%29

these kiddies communists i meant
>>
>>57139531
The EU forces member countries to have free trade with the rest of the EU and makes nationalization of property of foreign investors without compensation illegal which already prevents most of the hard-left shit people are doing in countries like Latin America.
>>
>>57135336
>70%

This is fucking depressing.
>>
>>57139914
Why did the EU allow Spain to harass Gibraltar? It's because they are British so the EU allowed it, isn't it?
>>
>>57139799
This is weird. It's like you're pretending you can't read.

Again, I gave two examples of British influence being used in the EU. The Single Market in its present form and the eastwards expansion.

>>57139872
The UK rejected any kind of EU refugee quotas. We're not taking any refugees because of the EU. The ones we are taking (20,000 over 5 years) are because of a national decision by the UK's Parliament.

The rest of Europe is accepting or rejecting refugees on a national basis, many countries are ignoring the quotas just like us. Your beef is with certain countries - like Germany - rather than the EU, which is weak and unable to enforce anything
>>
>>57135336
My conclusion about the EU from the picture
Austria
>They seem chill about the EU with a general consensus to stay
Belgium
>Mostly want to stay, makes sense seeing as the head of the EU is in Brussels
Bulgaria
>They recently joined, wouldn't make much sense for them to just leave now
Croatia
>Lots of EU citizens go there on holiday so they want to stay so it is easier for their tourism
Cyprus
>Half of them are Turkish so would want to leave because they want to remain separate from Europe, but at the same time half of Cyprus is Greek so they might want to stay for easy access to family etc
Czech Republic
>Want to leave so that they're not Germany's little bitch. Also Czech Republic you can smoke indoors which the EU are probably bitching at them to stop
Denmark
>Probably want to stay for convenience in trading with neighbouring countries
Estonia
>Want to be in EU as a statement against Russia
Finland
>Don't know much about Finland, but they seem to want to stay, probably for trading reasons
France
>Very patriotic country, so quite a lot want to leave, but many want to stay because of convenience of trading and travel
Germany
>They're the main country in Europe, they're seen as holding things together. Also being against the EU is probably seen as Nationalism there, which Germans aren't allowed to feel because of war guilt
Greece
>Surprised at this one, they probably need all the help they can get during the crisis they're suffering from
Hungary
>The way Orban is I would have thought that there was more of an anti-EU attitude, but they probably benefit from the EU trade and transport
Ireland
>I know quite a lot of Irish people work abroad and around the EU, so maybe this is why they have such a positive opinion of it
Italy
>One of the original EU member states, so are less likely to want to leave something they took part in creating
Latvia
>Similar to Estonia, they don't want to be associated with Russia
>>
Well the point was to eventually progress to a federal europe(at least that's what the politicians are saying) not to stay were we are, Pan-European identity has been getting popular especially before the crisis
>>
>Lithu-stay-nia
>>
>>57140137
>The rest of Europe is accepting or rejecting refugees on a national basis
>>
>>57135336
Where's your cunt?
>>
>>57140137
Get fucked, this rapefugee crap is exactly why the EU needs to die, Merkel has single handedly taken control of the entire continent to push a personal agenda, that alone is abhorrent.

She is then giving 8 million invaders citizenship who can then freely come here.

This is the one thing you have zero counter to and you know it.

Fuck the EU and fuck the rape enablers like you.
>>
>>57140335
The UK is actually on the leave as the majority according to the most recent polls, but he will ignore that because he is a cuck.

I can't wait for the post Belgium massacre polls to be released.
>>
>>57140312
Posting tabloids doesn't really help your argument.

BTW do you know how this played out? Austria closed the border, the Germans were furious, but did nothing about it. The entire original Balkan route is closed now. Due to countries completely ignoring Germany and closing their borders.

>>57140447
Merkel has taken control of the entire continent? Are you a retard?

All the small countries in the migrant path have closed their borders which is the OPPOSITE of what Merkel wanted. They're all ignoring Merkel.

Inform yourself you fucking idiot.
>>
>>57140500
I get the sense there's a very strong possibility the UK will leave. I can taste it in the air.
>>
>>57140542
Cuck who can't defend his nonsense.
>>
>>57140050
>Why did the EU allow Spain to harass Gibraltar?

What? As long as I know, the only incidents that happened are due to cocky actuations on both sides on matters no one gives a fuck, like fishing zones and that kind of shit.
>>
>>57140580
That's what the latest polls say, like I said the ones taken after Brussels haven't even been released yet.

All we need is for another muslim scandal like yet another rape gang or terrorist attack and we are clear cut out of it.
>>
>>57140642
It was ages ago now. I can't remember the specifics but it got to the point that warning shots were fired. There was definite blockading and something about making the process of driving from Spain into Gibraltar significantly more difficult.

It just seemed to go away in the news, I'll have to see if that Gibraltarian who sometimes posts can shed some light.
>>
>>57136093
underrated
>>
File: not quite.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
not quite.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>57140500
>I can't wait for the post Belgium massacre polls to be released.

>>57140652
>That's what the latest polls say, like I said the ones taken after Brussels haven't even been released yet.

But you're lying. ICM have already released a post-Brussels attacks poll. They happened on the 22nd. Fieldwork for this poll was 23rd - 25th. This is the poll:

ICM (#EURef, new methodology*):

REMAIN 45 (+4)
LEAVE 43 (=)

22nd-24th
N=1,644

Source:
http://www.icmunlimited.com/data/media/pdf/Voting-25thMar16_new-turn-publish-short.pdf

*the new methodology had the effect of boosting leave, and yet look at the change

I don't understand why the anti-EU people always feel the need to lie. I would have thought that if they had strong arguments, lying would be unnecessary.
>>
File: EU shill.png (1 MB, 1318x3515) Image search: [Google]
EU shill.png
1 MB, 1318x3515
Just so everyone knows, the EU is confirmed to shill on /int/.

You are dealing with a paid EU shill.
>>
>>57140884
>lying on the internet

You cucks crack me up.
>>
>>57138856

get real the EU doesn't need you. You need them.
>>
>>57140892
>it doesn't matter that he's presenting credible arguments with reliable sources
>h-he's a shill!
>>
>>57140884
>He supports rape

Kill yourself.
>>
>>57140884
Correction, fieldwork was 22nd to 24th.

Makes no difference, it's during and after the Brussels attacks

>>57140962
I'm not lying, I posted you a link to the source, ICM's own tables.

Remain gained 4 points from the last ICM poll
Leave gained nothing
>>
>>57141014
He hasn't posted jack shit, EU scum

>Ignoring facts that prove he is a shill and has done this an unimaginable number of times

Kill yourself my man.
>>
File: Rapefugee swarm.jpg (79 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Rapefugee swarm.jpg
79 KB, 600x400
>>57141020
>Supporting the mass rape of European women and culture

You are sickening.
>>
>>57136332
What is with this idiotic meme? The only people who have infuence in the EU are the EU commissioners and the chancellor of Germany. Attempting to influence the EU outside of this is like trying to change the direction of the wind by pissing against it.
>>
As long as Croatia is in EU, it's easier for me to leave Croatia.
>>
File: 1430436423894.jpg (144 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
1430436423894.jpg
144 KB, 640x466
>>57140884
>REMAIN 45 (+4)
>LEAVE 43 (=)

Shit's gonna be tight come to June.
>>
>>57141068
>da joos are paying him to post on /int/
He's doing it for free to break your circle-jerk

Do you want a hugbox?
>>
>>57141068
He's just trying to get a response out of you, you do understand this, right?
>>
>>57140148
>>57135336
Lithuania
>Similar to Latvia and Estonia
Luxembourg
>They are landlocked in Europe, would be inconvenient to not be part of the EU
Malta
>Small country, probably wouldn't cope well without EU trading
Netherland
>They, like Britain, have a history of trading with countries globally, they would be able to prosper in or out the EU. They are a very liberal country, so their reasons for wanting to leave are not because of "Johnny Foreigner"
Poland
>Since they joined the EU, it really benefitted their country, and Poles are know all around Europe as being hard workers who get the job done
Portugal
>Can't see any reason that they would want to leave the EU, as it helps them a lot. If they were to leave, they could easily trade with former colonies
Romania
>Same as Bulgaria, they joined recently, why would they want to leave?
Slovakia
>Majority want to stay, don't know too much about the country, although its landlocked and therefore convenient to have countries to trade with as well as the rest of the EU. Have met a few Slovaks working over here and they seem to have benefitted the way the poles did, they can work the same job here and get paid better, then send the money home to help their family
Slovenia
>From what I know, the EU benefited Slovenia, the only reason I can think of them wanting to leave is that they are a proud people who don't want to feel that Germany is ruling them
Spain
>Has sadly had unemployment problems, but I know that it is the number one holiday destination for Brits. Lovely place, EU does nothing bad for them, only brings them lots of British tourists, which is sort of bad (Benidorm)
Sweden
>Scandinavians are generally generous, charitable people who probably see the EU as helping out their European brothers. They would probably be alright out the EU though, they have a good economy and work ethic
Conclusion: EU seems to benefit less well off European countries, but is not necessary bad for the more well off countries
>>
File: Laughing cunt.jpg (30 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
Laughing cunt.jpg
30 KB, 280x280
>>57141147
>The referendum is during Glastonbury so all of the idiotic children who are foolish enough to support the EU will be getting high in a field during the vote
>>
>>57141147
Reminder that all polls for the Scottish referendum and the general election were completely wrong.
>>
>>57139531
>there are people who unironically believe this
>>
>>57141116
You are dealing with a confirmed EU shill that spouts lies and ignores questions he doesn't have a copy and paste answer to. Ask him how he justifies the rapefugees and watch him squirm.

Just laugh at him.
>>
>>57141068
You said there were no polls done after the Brussels attacks and I proved you wrong.

>>57141147
Not as tight as you might think. A recent study by some of the smartest people in the polling business, including the only guy who publicly predicted the Conservative general election win, have shown that the online polls (like that one I posted, and all the ones showing a tight race) are overstating Leave. The report is here.

http://www.populus.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Polls-Apart-29-March-2016.pdf

The phone polls, which mostly give Remain a clear lead, are closer to the likely true value
>>
>>57141252
Very true. Polls a shit.
>>
>>57140312
>Merkels says Balkan states could go to war because of refugees
What a retarded statement. What would the goal of the war even be?
>>
how can those syrians be so BROWN even in the winter?

even mexicans are whiter than that

would EU rather have mexican migrants?
>whiter
>better food
>footballing country
>catholic morals

yes or no?
>>
>>57141280
Rompoy please.
>>
Why do UKfags think leaving EU will solve ANYTHING?
It will only make things worse.
>>
>EU won't let Britshits get their perfidious hands on the entirety of Europe
>"FUCK THIS I'M OUT!!"

K E K

Classic actions of the Eternal Anglo.
>>
>>57140995
Considering the extreme failure of the union so far, a UK exit is more likely than not to be the conceivable end of the union at least in its current form.

While its technically true that the EU doesnt need the UK to function, practically thats not true at all. Everything the EU has done so far has failed and the opening of the barrier to an exit for several other members will leave it completely unstable, or rather more than it is right now.
>>
>>57141304
There are so many people sitting on the fence it's hard to predict. It's not like a general election where people are exposed to the main parties all the time.
>>
>>57141343

>Catholic morals

Lmao
>>
>>57141014

nepostuj, je to bait
>>
>>57141304
You talk like a faggot that is using a script.

Call me a nigger.
>>
>>57141372
Nah, if the UK did leave we'd do fine.
>>
>>57141372
We will have control of our country and border without the influence of unelected foreigners.

What more could anyone want?
>>
Fun fact: Tony Blair wanted to implement the Euro early on in his term and the only thing that prevented it from happening was a personal feud with Gorden Brown who was Chancellor of the Exchequer.
>>
>>57141442
Do you think the UK economy would do fine if your trade with Europe was cut in half?
>>
>>57135336
cyprus wants to leave? but that is the only leverage we have over the turks. Since they wont recognize rightful cypriot claims on the island we can just bar the turks cheat-mode.

If the cypriots leave then....
>>
>>57136460
This.

If we're going to end up in someone's sphere, we might as well milk them for all the money they're worth.
>>
>>57141226
Slovakia has a massive automotive industry (we make the most cars per capita in the world). We need the open EU market for exports
>>
>>57140995
>Can't counter facts
>Posts insults

You Eu cucks sure are pathetic.
>>
>>57141281
I've supported my arguments with facts and sources
You've spammed "cuck"

>>57141398
Of course it's hard to predict but it's easier than that general election with multiple parties and new ones changing the dynamics. This is a binary question.

The Scottish Independence referendum polls were pretty accurate. They did understate the status quo a little, as is the norm in referendums

>>57141472
Blair would have had to put it to a referendum anyway.
>>
>>57141472
Yeah and Gordon Brown set a load of economic tasks that were to be passed if we were to join the Euro and we failed all of them and so we didnt join

A lot of people talk shit about Brown but he is the secret saviour of the UK
>>
>>57141170
A reminder that Soros, the arch jew who funds all of the pro refugee parties and organisations admitted he is doing so to ensure the EU borrows emergency funds from his banks at an insane rate of interest.
>>
>>57141472
Based Gordon.
>>
>>57141590
Didn't know this, thanks. Its always good to learn about other countries. I want Britain to stay in the EU, but I just want the EU to be sort of reformed or at least under new leadership
>>
>>57140609
I must inform you that from a bystander point, he was far more capable of defending his position than you were. If anyone must be pointed and laughed at, that would be you.
>>
>>57141651
>kipper is also an anti-Semite
Colour me surprised
>>
>>57141372
>Can make our own deals in the FTO which we helped create and thanks to the EU we have to leave the room during negotiations
>Can control our borders to stop Merkels rapefugee invasion
>Can actually be a real country with our own laws and courts
>>
>>57141614
I called you out on your very first shitpost, as have others, and you still haven't refuted us, twat.
>>
>>57141761
What haven't I refuted?
>>
>>57141715
Not him but its an open secret that Soros funds loads of shit as some sort of autistic social project
>>
>>57141614
GORDONS ALIVE!!!
>>
>>57141614
Tell us anon, why do you hate Britain so much?
>>
>>57140137
>The rest of Europe is accepting or rejecting refugees on a national basis, many countries are ignoring the quotas just like us. Your beef is with certain countries - like Germany - rather than the EU, which is weak and unable to enforce anything
Germany has threatened to re-write the Dublin Protocols. Germany is threatening to pull EU funds from members who don't take part in their relocation scheme (after Germany started this whole fucking mess).

>>57140148
>Ireland
>>I know quite a lot of Irish people work abroad and around the EU, so maybe this is why they have such a positive opinion of it
Most live/work in Canada, the UK, the US or Australia. The reason we're pro-EU is because it keeps all the major powers off our backs, we can essentially do what we want without them bothering us since we're so small economically, and it has been the bedrock of our economic growth since the 1990s.
>>
>>57141801
He funded the anti-Trump protests a few weeks ago.
>>
>>57141709
I must inform you, as a jf your opinion means very little to me, and that posting an infographic containing wrong information from an unrelated topic is not defending your position.
>>
>>57141914
No ones perfect m8
>>
File: Nice fuckin' model.gif (782 KB, 496x368) Image search: [Google]
Nice fuckin' model.gif
782 KB, 496x368
>>57141715
>He still doesn't refute fact presented in front of him

I see you're just a shitposter at this point.
>>
>all this intereuropean bickering
Cute af desu. I wish there was some kind of an Asian union for us to be a part of. We would also pretend that we want to leave.
>>
>>57141909
Germany has been threatening for ages. They've been unable to enforce these threats. Why? Because they're isolated. A majority of EU countries aren't so keen on this whole refugee business. When Germany is in the minority it can't actually do anything.
>>
File: Soros orchestrating it all.jpg (259 KB, 1052x748) Image search: [Google]
Soros orchestrating it all.jpg
259 KB, 1052x748
>>57141914
Soros is every /pol/ jew meme come to reality.

He funds the refugee groups, Black Lives Matter, FEMEN, all of them.
>>
File: 1449218906320.jpg (24 KB, 348x423) Image search: [Google]
1449218906320.jpg
24 KB, 348x423
>>57142038
Soon.
>>
>>57141909
You are dealing with a confirmed shill and shitposter anon, ignore him.
>>
File: kanzlerin_merkel_.jpg (103 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
kanzlerin_merkel_.jpg
103 KB, 1280x853
>>57141909
>Germany has threatened to re-write the Dublin Protocols. Germany is threatening to pull EU funds from members who don't take part in their relocation scheme

This. Every member will eventually get refugees whether they like it or not

Also pro-EUfags, are there any checks and balances in the EU for when a major figure decides on a vanity project that will have long-term consequences for the EU purely to satisfy his (or her) own ego? Like, say, admitting 1 million "refugees" and implying more may be admitted in the near future?
>>
>>57141909
Look out anon, he might force you to keep replying until you give the "correct" reply.

The EU can't have the will of the people getting in the way of its plans.
>>
>>57142145
All Europeans needs to fight this monster with every fibre of their being.

The EU is the greatest threat to the people of Europe since World War 2.
>>
>>57142046
And how often has Germany been this isolated? I think this is the first time since the Union has formed. They will wait for the storm to pass and then "fix" the laws for next time something similar happens.

>>57142145
>are there any checks and balances in the EU
No. The Commission doesn't even have to answer to the Parliament. We've had MEPs request access to TTIP (which they have to vote on) and be either denied or told they can't take notes and only given 30 minutes to look through a document spanning hundreds of pages.

The EU is nonsensical, there's no accountability, and pro-EU cucks are simply that. Cucks.
>>
File: kanye.jpg (82 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
82 KB, 639x960
>unified currency fucking up poorer countries with worse infrastructure, for example Spain's economy is shit but their currency can't depreciate making it cheaper to buy Spanish goods, instead they just get fucked. People will still vote to stay in though because they can just move to the UK or France or whatever
>Dublin regulations put a massive strain on the already impoverished southern countries, the EU has such a broad definition of asylum (your family has a feud with another family? Come on in!) that it is extremely easy to immigrant if you're from a shithole Muslim country
>lack of real border controls outside of the fringe countries
>EU's obsessed with regulation, more concerned with representing itself than its member countries (for example the EU seeking taxation authority via the FTT, EU battlegroups)
>Treat of Lisbon not being put to a referendum except in Ireland when it very well should have been
>migrant crisis clearly showing that the EU/Germany could give a fuck what the people think if it gets in the way of their politics
>EU bullying others like Switzerland, Poland when they vote the way the EU politicians don't want
>EU, in general, functions as a ratchet like Boris Johnson said. Reforms only move forward and never seem to devolve power in any significant way

Honestly, the EU is going to kill Europe. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for its existence. You can have a free market, Schengen, all that stuff without the EU. It existed before and it can exist again; a free market has, can, and will exist without the EU to govern it. A vote for the EU is a vote towards ceding your sovereignty to another entity, whether it happens sooner or later is of little consequence. It WILL happen sooner or later. If you vote to stay you are literally a cuck who has such little faith in his own country and people that he thinks they'd be better off governed by a supranational organisation staffed with career politicians and ideologues.
>>
>>57142224
I was in the middle on the eu stuff but that sounds pretty dictaror-y. Is that true?
>>
>>57142245
>>Treat of Lisbon not being put to a referendum except in Ireland when it very well should have been
We had two referendums.

The first time we voted no and Germany said that wasn't the right answer so they made the defence-pact part a little more ambiguous and made us vote on it again.

>>57142277
The TTIP stuff? Yes.
>>
File: Boris-rugby.jpg (559 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Boris-rugby.jpg
559 KB, 2048x1536
>>57142095
>>
>>57142145
Nope, Merkels insanity is a great example of why the EU is so fucked up.

It's just a shame that so many people have to be raped, robbed, beaten and murdered to demonstrate it.
>>
>>57142326
Yeah that was such bullshit. Ireland voted no, one of the few nations given the right to vote on their country being raped, and were forced to keep voting until they gave the "correct" answer.

Terrifying.
>>
>>57142145
>This. Every member will eventually get refugees whether they like it or not

How though? /int/ is like some kind of parallel reality where the German Chancellor has all these crazy powers, it's just bizarre. Meanwhile in the real world, not just the UK, not just Poland, but fucking AUSTRIA is ignoring Merkel. Here's a source although I know you'll all ignore it:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-austria-germany-idUSKCN0VZ1RT

>>57142224
>And how often has Germany been this isolated?

Not very often. Usually the Germans go with majority opinion. Although another example of the Germans being isolated was their opposition to Quantitative Easing at the ECB. They opposed it but it happened, and it's STILL happening, because the Germans were a minority on that issue.

See above for Austria defying Germany on this migrant issue despite all the threats.

Again, this weird fantasy about a super-powerful Germany is a fantasy. Why do you people choose to ignore reality and cling to this idea that the Germans can dictate to other countries? I get the feeling I'm the only one in this thread who bothers to read about what happens in the EU.
>>
>Hey m8, I've got an idea, we should like make a union where one member has all of the power and can ruin all the other countries on a personal crusade.

Brilliant idea.
>>
>>57142501
>Merkel lets in millions of rapefugees
>Gives them citizenship
>Millions of rapefugees can now live next door to you
>>
Hopefully the UK leaves and the EU comes tumbling down.
>>
>>57142501
You're damn right we will ignore your lies and propaganda, cuck.

You got utterly destroyed and now you are ignoring all those posters who dared call you out, no wonder you identify with the EU so much.
>>
>>57142501
>Usually the Germans go with majority opinion
No they don't.

>See above for Austria defying Germany on this migrant issue despite all the threats.
Austria wouldn't have had to "defy" Germany had the Germans not took it upon themselves to declare Europe open season.

>Again, this weird fantasy about a super-powerful Germany is a fantasy.
Germany has regularly abused its power to bully smaller nations. Germany has regularly broken the rules (for example, the Maastricht Treaty) and then called others (the PIIGS for example) out for breaking those rules.

Germany can go and fuck itself. The EU is nothing but an extension of German influence, the bureaucracy solely to benefit the German companies who can afford to run through red tape at the expensive of periphery nations who can't.

>>57142641
I agree with the EU in principle, it should be a forum for nations to work together, and foster free trade among members.

It should not have the ability to override national parliaments "just cos".
>>
>>57142501

>Merkel lets in millions of refugees
>after bullying/repeatedly threatening neighbors and the Balkan states to go along with her plans
>into the EU
>which has practically no internal border controls
>but that's totally not a problem because now the countries which accepted migrants in the past have closed their borders... even though migrants can just cross whenever after they get to Germany.

Please explain why the EU should exist. What exactly can the EU do that the individual countries not do on their own?
>>
>>57142729
>What exactly can the EU do that the individual countries not do on their own?
m-m-muh standing up to the usa
>>
File: Kultur Terror EU.jpg (248 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kultur Terror EU.jpg
248 KB, 800x1200
>>57142641
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down,
>>
>>57142684
>now you are ignoring all those posters who dared call you out

Have you seen all the replies I'm getting? It's impossible to reply to everything because as soon as I post I get 4 or 5 replies mostly repeating the same insults.

I would continue this because I do find it fun but I have work tomorrow, so it's bed time for me.

Enjoy your circlejerk, lads.
>>
>>57142873
Run along little rabbit, cuck free.
>>
>>57142873
>but I have work tomorrow
Hahaha, no you don't.
>>
>the EU is good!

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/ireland-may-face-fines-if-water-charges-are-scrapped-says-expert-1.2591971

>Law professor warns there are no loopholes in the European Union directives

>Ireland legally has to keep water charges or face possible fines, law expert Prof Gavin Barrett has said.
>The legal opinion commissioned by the utility company said there was no possibility under European law for the State to suspend or scrap the charges.
>It said the State was required under EU law to keep the contentious regime in place.
>“Ireland could be hit with a large fine and then a recurring daily penalty. The fine could be a minimum nominal amount of €1.5 million and the daily penalty could be €5,000 per day minimum,” he said.
>Prof Barrett said Ireland also made the commitment under the bailout programme.

Thanks, EU. I sure love paying a private company for my water despite 50% of it being wasted through pipes or being largely contaminated from lead.
>>
EUrophiles on suicide watch.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.