[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Countries that have a higher HDI than Serbia Trinidad and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: time.jpg (45 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
45 KB, 400x527
>Countries that have a higher HDI than Serbia
Trinidad and Tobago (35% Indian, 35% Black, the rest are mixed or small minorities)
Palau (Polynesian with a large (15%) Filipino minority)
Kazakhstan (central Asian)
Oman (Arab)
Brunei (SE Asian with a ~10% Chinese minority)
Mauritius (Indian and African)

>countries that have a higher GDP PPP per capita than Serbia
American Samoa (Polynesian)
Turkmenistan (crazy central Asian dictatorship)
Botswana (sub Saharan African)
Barbados (black country in the Caribbean)
Mauritius (Indian and African)
Palau (Polynesian)
Gabon (sub Saharan African)
Greenland (native American (Inuit) with a Danish minority)

And that's just a few. Even the other ex-Yugoslav countries besides Macedonia seem to be doing a lot better than Serbia. Why the fuck is Serbia such a shithole? Some of the countries with higher living standards than Serbia are geographically in far worse positions with fewer natural resources.
>>
>>57133107
God punished them for genocide
>>
>>57133107
>.t shkelzen hajdari
>>
File: 1458846465879.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1458846465879.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>another serbia hate thread
why ?
>>
>>57133107
>Trinidad and Tobago
OUR C O L O N I E S

P O L A N D MENTIONED
>>
>>57133440
I just want to know why Serbia is doing so poorly compared to countries like Croatia.
>>
File: kebab_man.png (447 KB, 622x534) Image search: [Google]
kebab_man.png
447 KB, 622x534
>>57133107
shouldn't have chimped out like that and try to genocide people. serbs were ottoman dogs for far too long i think it went to their head, they thought that they can turk a minority group without any consequences lol
>>
>>57133647
Serbians are cockaroaches.

Do you really think they are any different than mudshits? Of course not. Entire Balkans, minus Croatia, should have just been glassed and repopulated with actually civilized people.
>>
>>57133107
Does Algeria have a highee gdp per capita ppp?
>>
>>57137244
Hello, Franjo.
>>
>>57133647
Croatia and Slovenia had a luck to stay outside shithole that was Ottoman Empire.
>>
>>57137670
No. GDP per capita is less than Serbia. PPP might be higher though.
>>
There was war in Serbia.
>>
>>57133107
Getting blown to pieces by thousands if airstrikes, Albanian separatists, loss of sea access, and the complete dissolution of their allies.

Essentially Iraq without the oil.
>>
>>57133647
Sucking russian cock takes massive toll on serbian people.
>>
>>57138133
If you bring in things like PPP and inequality index Serbia stands even better.
>>
>>57133107
Serbia btfo
>>
>>57133107
I have a faint feelerino that you guys had something to do with all the geographical and economical cockblocking.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.