[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the whole world convert to Judaism? All other religions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Judaism_summarized.gif (12 KB, 344x350) Image search: [Google]
Judaism_summarized.gif
12 KB, 344x350
Should the whole world convert to Judaism?
All other religions are knock offs of it anyways.
>>
>>57125209
That's like asking to go back to Windows '95
>>
>>57125209
Even jews don't want others to convert to Judaism. If you go to a rabbi and ask to convert he'll try to stop you and tell you no. Tradition demands that he does so at least 3 times before granting the request.
>>
No

you retarded gayreek kike
>>
>>57125209
No. I like Jesus.
>>
>>57125209
But who will Jew who? Well just have more competitive global capitalism

If it goes down though, I reserve Kaballah because I want spiritual replenishment and Madonna is an inspiration to me.
>>
>>57125209
Olympians are the way to go.
>>
File: Happy Merchant GIF.gif (1 MB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant GIF.gif
1 MB, 300x289
>>57125209
>>
What about that religion from Assyria that the Abrahamic ones copied?
>>
>>57125949
They didn't use proper DRM so they were plagiarized and forgotten or were open source.
>>
I don't want to cut my cock.
It's a nice cock, I don't want to cause it any harm.
>>
>>57129697
This. It's worth more in its original package.
>>
>>57125209
Orthodox are better than Jews. Fuck them Catholcucks and others.
>>
>>57125209
>Should the whole world convert to Judaism?
Aren't world already accepted Judaism?
>>
Israel
Yes
>>
>>57125209
Judaism is an anachronism considering Christianity exists
>>
>>57125305
so converting to judaism is essentially no different than summoning beetlegeuse?
>>
File: 11341241.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
11341241.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>57125209
the world should abandon religion all together, keep it in the middleages where it belongs desu
>>
File: 54PKvvsz.jpg (41 KB, 382x383) Image search: [Google]
54PKvvsz.jpg
41 KB, 382x383
>>57125209
The whole point in Judaism is that they are a minority and everyone else is goyim (and existing only for them).
>>
>>57133237
Nice meme my Finnish sla-- Erm, friend.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.