[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are pregnant women viewed in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 750x1000
how are pregnant women viewed in your country?
>>
>>57112288
Pregnant
>>
>>57112288
Pregnant
>>
>>57112288
Pregnant
>>
In utero
>>
>>57112288
Pregnant
>>
>>57112596
>>57112643
>>57112710
>>57112741
reddit-tier humor
>>
>>57112756
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>57112288
I want to fuck a pregnant woman. It's one of my fetishes.
>>
>>57112288
as hookers that don't use condoms.
>>
fat
>>
>>57112850
>cuming on a fetus

the child will be gay
>>
>>57112779
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.
>>
I can only speak for myself but I find them disgusting.
>>
Pregnant, pretty much.
>>
pregnant by a black male?
>omg i cant wait to see the baby mixed babies are sooo cuuute
pregnant otherwise?
>who cares
>>
>>57112936
Motherfucker, I have literally killed people for less than that. I'm not talking about navy seals copypasta shit, I'm talking about me blowing peoples' brains out for saying the wrong shit to me.

Some punks on Facebook said the wrong fucking thing to me a while back and I made this video to straighten them out. You've been warned. Back the fuck down now, or this shit will escalate.
>>
File: 1392346996763.gif (925 KB, 367x309) Image search: [Google]
1392346996763.gif
925 KB, 367x309
>>57113815
amsterdam detected
>>
>>57113815
Everyone said the same when my cousin was expecting a child from his (spoiler)Indian wife(spoiler)
>>
>>57112288
whores
>>
>>57112911
>italians
>no gay

Pick one
>>
I think it's wonderful. Pregnancy is a privilege and I envy them as a man.
>>
>>57112288

When I see a pregnant bitch, I point a finger at her and say HA YOU GOT CREAMPIED YOU WHORE
>>
File: Fiat-126-–-Polski-Fiat[1].jpg (232 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Fiat-126-–-Polski-Fiat[1].jpg
232 KB, 1024x683
>>57113875
Oh, look! There he goes! He's done it yet again! He's made a threat on the internet! Look, lads! Oh, ahahahahahaha! How hilarious, right? Just LOOK at how funny this guy is being! What an original sense of humor! I bet he's going to go to his copy-pasted commieblock home in his copy-pasted Polski Fiat from his janitorial job to continue flinging his copy-pasted feces around the internet, all while living in his copy-pasted ex-communist hellhole #12. It's like poetry, is it not? Your life is a joke.
You're a caricature of your own existence, a shadow of the glory you never had.
Your only historical accomplishment is playing the professional victim from getting steamrolled. Fight me IRL, Vladivowoski.
Then you can achieve historical significance a second time.
>>
postively
>>
>>57112288
With eyes usually.
>>
>>57114528

this

when my sister got pregnant i started looking at her as a dirty bitch who got fucked
>>
>>57112288
in HD
>>
>>57112288
Depends, are they public breastfeeders and do they have disgusting/hot breasts?
>>
>>57114564
Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying your overdue bar tab. Oh wait I’m going to guess you don’t leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worthwhile and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of Doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the entropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darkness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind.
>>
For America
>>57113815
>pregnant by a black male?
Hope she likes being a single mom.
>pregnant otherwise?
>>who cares
Same
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.