[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't the President of Germany take charge and stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 0,,15815575_303,00.jpg (25 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,15815575_303,00.jpg
25 KB, 700x394
Why can't the President of Germany take charge and stop Merkel's reign of cuck? I mean isn't the president the head of the state therefore has more authoritative power? Or is the system in Germany different or is he also a cuck as well?
>>
It'S different. He's a figurehead essentially. He's a full-blown cuck too.
>MUH FREEDOM
>MUH ISRAEL IS LE BAD

Yet he ever even opened his mouth when the NSA infringed upon our right to privacy.
>>
Why can't the President of Canada take charge and stop le weedman's reign of cuck? I mean isn't the president the head of the state therefore has more authoritative power? Or is the system in Canada different or is he also a cuck as well?

>MUH ISRAEL IS LE BAD
that's anti-semetic desu
>>
>>57103907
He's a bigger cuck.
>>
File: sadmrcrabs.jpg (9 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
sadmrcrabs.jpg
9 KB, 266x189
>>57103945
So the president is like the lizard queen of Britbong? Head of the state with no governmental powers in foreign policies and diplomacy? Díos mio, why the fuck do you call him a "president" then? And hes also a cuck too?

>Yet he ever even opened his mouth when the NSA infringed upon our right to privacy.
Shit man....I didn't think it was this bad
>>
The president of Germany is so irrelevent that he isn't even elected

also this >>57103980
>>
>>57103945
>>57104037
>Be president of Cuckmony
>can't do shit cause I'm only a head-figure and also a huge cuckboi
>Watch my country be raped while slowly stroking my uberschlongg
>Watch CNN and sees all these other presidents of the world doing relevant shit for their country.
>Start stroking faster and faster
>>
>>57104024
You have no idea how bad things are. Don't have the JFK meme image but just imagine it here. Trudeau is just as bad though.

German-Canadian cuck alliance when? I like y'all's Maple Syrup.
>>
>>57103969
He was literally whining about Israeli foreign policy on national TV
What a beta fgt
>>
>>57104024
>So the president is like the lizard queen of Britbong? Head of the state with no governmental powers in foreign policies and diplomacy?
Thats why germany should put back their monarch t.b.h
>>
>>57103907
Believe it or not, Gauck is an even bigger cuck than Merkel
>>
>>57103907
Only thing German presidents can do is veto a law and if they do that they'll be gone soon.

It's deliberate.
Much of our political system is a reaction to the Weimar times, where president Hindenburg installed Hitler as chancellor.
>>
>>57103945
>Yet he ever even opened his mouth when the NSA infringed upon our right to privacy.
???
Are you stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1200x1000
>this whole thread
>>
just one word can give you the answer to this bullshit

lobbyism

thank me later
>>
>>57103907
GERMANY : CANADA

Merkel : Weedman

Chancellor : Prime Minister

President : Queen
>>
>>57103945
>be german
>support israel
where did everything go so wrong
>>
>>57112827
>thank me later
Why can't I thank you now?
>>
>>57112632
No. Name one instance where he spoke out against the NSA.
>>
>>57112905
There's literally nothing wrong with Israel
>>
>>57113114
???
lmgtfy?
>>
>>57113152
That's not a source Malte-Sören. Gauck is a cuck.
>>
>>57113144
Well, there's at least one thing: it exists. Arabs should own that land. The jews can stay in the USA - the murricans love being owned by jews anyways, so why not.
>>
>>57113253
t. Abdul

Jews have been in control of Jerusalem for years now
>>
>he unironically uses the word cuck

Just imagine how stupid you'd look if you used it in real life
>>
Germany has a President?
>>
>>57113190
>it never happened if I don't dare to find out
(You)
>>
>>57113329
>>57113253
Neither Jews nor Arabs should own that land tbqh

>>57113435
They do, but he's so irrelevant no one knows him
>>
>>57113435
Presidents in a parliamentary democracy are just figureheads, similar to the UK monarch.

Head of State and Head of Government are different people, unlike in the USA where it's the same person.
>>
>>57103907
He's even worse than Merkel. Disgusting old cunt
>>
>>57114125
ah, danke
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.