[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me green text my current situation > 25 yo > mechanical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458061470781.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458061470781.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
Let me green text my current situation

> 25 yo
> mechanical engineer
> been depressed for years
> without job but almost 1 year of experience

I'm sick of this shit. I’m from Spain and it’s impossible to find a fucking job here (unemployment rate for young people is almost 50% kek).
I want to leave this fucking country asap. I would like to find a job abroad, and if it’s possible, related with my studies. I’m thinking of going for example to Ireland or UK (or USA why not?) and live in a hostel until I find a suitable job. I know this process can last from some weeks to several months but I don’t care as long as it helps me to put my shit together.
I would like to work in the hostel where I live in exchange for free accommodation until I find a job. Do you think it’s feasible or it’s retarded?

Please help me sharing similar experiences.
>>
apply to the jobs before moving senpai
>>
Marry me so I can help you get a green card. You have to bottom and cook for me though
>>
>It's the "Europeans pretend that their life is hard" episode
>>
>>57091456
Everything you said is feasible faggot, now stop making this thread and do it
>>
>>57091456
You're the only one that can make your life better, so put on your fucking shoes, go to the airport and get your fucking life solved.
>>
File: applecar.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
applecar.jpg
473 KB, 1920x1280
>>57091566
At least in your contry you are not sorrounded everywhere by normies
>>
File: images (97).jpg (44 KB, 424x347) Image search: [Google]
images (97).jpg
44 KB, 424x347
>>57091698
>surrounded by normies
>a problem
mc fucking kill yourself you are a disgrace to your country's history and people
>>
>>57091698
If I was surrounded by normal human beings (not alcoholics and criminals) I wouldn't be sheltered neet, you dipshit.
>>
How often are you going to post this on every board?
>>
>>57091456
Haven't I seen you on /trv/ already?
>>
>>57092091
Come to Canada.

We waiting u
>>
>>57092053

Spain's normies are muslimophile cocksucker negro-lover faggotic leftist cucks.
They are the ones offending and going against everything we are.
>>
>>57091456
Plenty of jobs as field engineers, if you don't mind traveling to dangerous shitholes.
>>
>>57091456

You want to get out of Spain, and I want to move to Spain

Let's swap spaces?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.