[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you tip, /int/? I never tip, ever. Fuck waiters, get a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1445496828623.jpg (127 KB, 785x590) Image search: [Google]
1445496828623.jpg
127 KB, 785x590
Do you tip, /int/? I never tip, ever. Fuck waiters, get a real job and real wage

>work as waiter
>expect customers to pay more than list price
>get M A D if they don't

What's next? Tip doctors? Veterans?

t. American touristing in Europe
>>
>>57088976
I'll tip when I have a wage.
>>
File: lel.jpg (30 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
30 KB, 308x308
>be american
>tip with your penis
>>
>>57088976
The only thing I tip is my Fedora of enlightment
and your mum lol
>>
>>57088976
I tip because I am fortunate to have enough money and at least they are working which is better than the alternative. I see it as almost charity (except in really nice restaurants). So instead of giving homeless bums cash I give it to people working shit jobs
>>
Reminder if you don't tip I'm sacking my balls all over your food
>>
>>57092484
Keep up the good work, familia. Waiters are people too.
>>
>>57093395
I doubt it, few people pay their bill before eating.
>>
>>57093472
I deliver your food familia, and trust me when I say we recognize the people that don't tip
>>
>>57093701
Sure you do, I bet you are so good you can do it over the phone. With such amazing skills you are wasted delivery fast food.
>>
>>57093756
What the fuck m8, we have a machine that prints out orders whenever dipshits like you order food.
And when I recognize a cunt, I make sure your food comes with the taste of my balls.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>57093836
pic related
>>
>>57093395
>admitting to a literal protection racket
This attitude is exactly why you don't deserve a tip.
>>
>>57093395
the dutch tip?
>>
>>57093923
If you tip me, pros are next time I'll put your order on priority and break speed limits to bring it to you. Most likely add extras too, like more fries than usual or extra mayonnaise / garlic sauce / whatever the fuck you ordered.

If you don't tip me, you will receive your food a little bit more salty than usual thanks to the dripping sweat of my balls.
Best of all, you won't notice. I think at least about +- 70 people tasted my balls during my career.
>>
I tip waiters if the service was really good and delivery guys if my food is so hot I can barely touch it.
>>
>Punishing people just trying to make a living instead of punishing the business itself.

Just stop eating out, you would be achieving you goal in a much more meaningful way...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.