[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk to me, /int
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1458589392227.jpg (220 KB, 1024x832) Image search: [Google]
1458589392227.jpg
220 KB, 1024x832
Comrades, I got aids. Found this out today. As a non-junkie vergin I can only blame my sister as once she touched my d with her cunt. Not deep, just to show me how wet it is and how it feels like. I heard they live with aids for decades. Does aids even exist? I saw on youtube science videos where scientists say aids is a myth for hippy to stop them fucking and getting high. What should I do? I'm already drunk. Da, and ask your questions.
>>
File: 30nH0fHcFp0.jpg (63 KB, 604x431) Image search: [Google]
30nH0fHcFp0.jpg
63 KB, 604x431
>>57087263
>>
>>57087263
suicide
>>
File: 29.jpg (39 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
39 KB, 354x512
FUCKEN

IN

RUSSIA
>>
You don't get aids by rubbing bagina a bit
>>
>>57087782
It was bloody since she had menstruation days.
>>
>>57087263
Watch some Non Non Biyori, I've heard that it'll heal you in a blink of an eye.
>>
>>57087263

Thankfully HIV isn't as much of a killer these days because it can be managed with meds. But this is irrelevant to you because you are a subhuman second worlder with no access to medicine so you will die quickly and painfully.
>>
>posting in a troll thread
>>
fuck off at least make it believable so that we could pretend
>>
>>57087263
>7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cKARwE0CmE
>>
File: proof.jpg (84 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
84 KB, 400x300
>>57087263
>>
File: ajackie.jpg (5 KB, 294x128) Image search: [Google]
ajackie.jpg
5 KB, 294x128
>>57087263
wtf you have sex with your sister?
>>
You will take a series of medications some interferon, some immune suppressants and some antivirals get your blood check regularly and if you are careful with your health you should be able to keep the virus at a good level

believe it or not aids is manageable
>>
>>57088602
>He didnt have sex with his sister
Whats next? You didnt fuck your teachers?
I shouldnt even have to ask but did you even fuck your cousins?
>>
>>57087263
>I can only blame my sister as once she touched my d with her cunt. Not deep, just to show me how wet it is and how it feels like.
Hot.

If it's your sister, live and have sex with her in a secret without kids. Make your anime dreams come true. You're both diseased anyway, but at least you will live like a couple and be happy.

If it's not her, try to remember which hospitals you were having blood tested etc. Maybe you caught it in hospital due to staff incompetence. Then you can firstly try to make them fire incompetent staff to prevent them from fucking up other people's lives, or maybe you can sue them/get some compensation. I don't know anything about russian law.
>>
>>57087263
How do you feel?
>>
sex with a virgin cures aids

t. obombo
>>
>>57087899
You'd either have to have had a large gash on your dick, or else its still impossible. Nothing can come in your piss slit.

You either get aids from being cummed in, sharing a needle or getting infected fluids in an open sore.
>>
That is a nice picture. I like cats.

Do you people like cats?
>>
>>57087263
Sorry to hear that man, truly am. Your sister gave you AIDs, did she know she had it? You must confront her. You can live with AIDs for a long time provided you have good access to some medications, most people live good for a while, not sure the exact timeline, it depends on everyone I believe. I'll drink to you tonight (whatever your name is)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.