[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country's stance on Israel >your stance on Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (250 KB, 301x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 301x307
>your country's stance on Israel
>your stance on Israel
>>
10/10
10/10
>>
>>57081116
what happened to patrick?
>>
stop opening threads about israel, nobody cares
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 720x540
>>57081212
>>
Love
Hate
>>
>>57081116
Bretty bro-Israel

I'm pretty ambivalent myself. I'd like to visit, though.
>>
Either MUH GREATEST ALLY or EVIL INCARNATE

I don't care about them
>>
>>57081212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JllOYkNpQcw
>>
>>57081116
I believe the solution of the Israel-Palestinian conflict is complete and utter destruction of the Jewish and Arab states and the emergence of a Christian state.
>>
Hate
MERGAND UR MY GREADESD ALLY :DDD FUGIN BURGERS :DDD
>>
Half love them, half prefer Palestine

All jews need to be sent away from Europe and maybe Israel would be a good place to send them to.
>>
>>57081116

>>your country's stance on Israel
cucked

>your stance on Israel

Don't really care. I certainly like them more than muzzies. Netenyahou is annyoing tho and the settlement policy in Palestine is mean.
Bombing the gaza strip for getting attacked by Hamas is legit tho
>>
>>57081116
I don't care.
But they are based nonetheless.

And it's always better than mudslimes
>>
>>57081116
Pro-Palestine
2 state solution or just kill off both of them
>>
My stance on Israel is complicated - It was undeniably a massive, massive mistake and if I could have a button which reversed the decision, I would press it 100/100 times.

On the other hand, now that it exists and won't go away, I "support" them. Not really "support" because I will not shill for the Jews for free, but you could say I'm on their side.
>>
>>57081116
country (government) skeptical, but supporting
On the fence over here, 2-state solution is probably the best though.
>>
>>57081116
neutral
neutral
>>
>>57081116
Shlomo provides good weapons.

>your stance on Israel
Seems like a cool place. I don't support the colonies since I oppose the Russian colonies in Eastern Europe on same basis - no people transfers on occupied land.
>>
My country
>evil people that kills innocent palestinians
My personal view
>just another arab country in arabia
>>
>>57088236
Why are you insulting us? You of all countries should know how offensive it is when people call you arab.
>>
Our greatest ally
Our greatest ally
>>
>>57088358
Arab isn't an insult really they are one of the most culturally advanced people on earth and I'm serious
>>
I don't know
I don't give a shit about this country
>>
>>57081116

>Israel is the best
>Israel is a waste of time, like the rest of the region
>>
Religiously pro-Israel
Mildly pro-Israel to neutral
>>
>>57081116
The majority of Irish people dislike Israel because of all that "One Struggle" shit with the IRA and Palestinian Liberation Organisation or something.
If there was some Palestine and Israel dispute headline on the news,people would just think its disgraceful what Israel is doing and show solidarity with anti-Semitic undertones.
>your stance on Israel
Based,I love Israel.
>>
>>57089062
t. Muhammad Abdullah Al-Suri
how's your new life in turkey?
next stop merkelreich?
>>
>>57087445
Nah. Ashkenazi jews are european
>>
>>57090256
>Based,I love Israel.
Cén fáth?
>>
>Very Pro-Israel
>Neutral, I think we should stop sending them aid though.
>>
My country is so cucked by Israel that even Donald Trump apologizes after upsetting the Israelian lobby.

Personally I think it's a country in a very difficult and dangerous situation. But it doesn't excuse them for some really shitty and sometimes illegal stuff they've done to the Palestinian
>>
>>57081116
>cunts stance
Load of air heads support Palestine. Wish they'd go over and die with them so the rest of us didnt have to listen
>my stance
Only jews I ever met were arrogant and I always get the feeling they're up to something. Don't really care what they do in Palestine tho
>>
>>57081116
Pro Israel
Pro Israel but I am also pro funicide of palis.
>>
Country's pro-Israel.

I'm sort of neutral on the matter. While I do think Israel and Palestine both have the right to be there, I also think both "countries" are being incredibly childish. We're in a bind here, because if we stop helping Israel out, their neighbours are likely to genocide them, but if we keep helping them out, Israel and her allies will be hated more and more, inflaming international relations. At this point in the game, I don't think there is a solution anymore.
>>
greatest ally
evildoers
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.