[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new face of Germany:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: bill_kaulitz-tokio-hotel-2.jpg (263 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
bill_kaulitz-tokio-hotel-2.jpg
263 KB, 1066x1600
the last 20 years I saw Germany getting more and more tied with the turkish culture, first there were occasional turkish hip-hopers, maybe some turkish girl on VIVA as a vj, but more and more as time progressed without me noticing it happened... every show on german television was turkified, turk in every movie, every series, every advertisment, movies about turks, from turks, shows about turkish men marrying german women, their daughters masturbating over turkish boys. the german culture was no more, the deutsch-türk nation was born, and as it seems is here to stay. picrelated is the universaly loved "german" trap boy from tokio hotel.
>>
>>57080607
"Turks for beginners" is the name of the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KifkgrgsOAs
>>
>>57080607
>Hi. I'm here for the job interview
>>
>>57080607
Oh My God

He used to be hot when he was younger, now he looks like the average cockroach
>>
I can't even tell the difference between a Turk and normal German these day because Germans from Bavaria are generally dark haired and a tad swarthy, right?

I've met a couple Turks in Asia passing themselves off as 'German' too. The same way wetbacks and spics will claim they're American, top kek
>>
>>57082565
this guy is a valid german though, it is just that their genes got turkified or something over the course of the years, maybe their father was cucked by a turk
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 354x512) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 354x512
FUCKEN

ICH WILL FUCKEN GROßE BRÜSTE
>>
File: 1446565221135.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1446565221135.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>57080607
>Tokio hotel
>universally loved
>>
>>57087261
>Fucking this
Why is it not the first post?
>>
>>57080607
i think he looks fantastic.

hes not gay, me neither, hes artist, what is the problem ?
>>
>>57083008
What's wrong with his face?
>>
>>57087542
he doesn't adhere to the german aryan prototype the burgers are always propagating, thus he looks like a turk, although being a german
>>
>>57087536
>he's not gay
>>
>>57083008
I heard that he was half asian
>>
File: germans.png (1 MB, 1001x638) Image search: [Google]
germans.png
1 MB, 1001x638
>>
>>57088049
that's not how we look like though
>>
INT. Neighbor's Bedroom - Night.

*slow claps*

*steps out of shadows*

Heh... not bad, goy. Not bad at all. Your cucking, I mean. It's not bad. A good attempt. It's quite ethnomasochistic... I can tell it's got some signaling behind it... lots of rage-inducing material... But cucking isn't all sunshine and rainbows, goy. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a cuckster? To join those esteemed cuckolded ranks? To call yourself a member of the EcUck Corps? Cucking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class cuckolds - I mean the big cucks, like Capt. Sven, Jean-Paul Mé·cuck à Trois, and Hans Fiki Fiki-Wife - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight coal, working tirelessly to craft that next big level of cuckoldry. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new cucking fails. Someone dismisses it as degenerate, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest cuckpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate cucks over at reddit. The Cuck Game is rough, goy, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every cuck meme you craft in your cuckshed, some faggot at 9gag has a picture of a 2011-rage meme stick figure being cucked or some shit that a million different Reddit cuck numale No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, goy. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.