[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>French VS German Which is more difficult?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1422826363366.jpg (68 KB, 363x647) Image search: [Google]
1422826363366.jpg
68 KB, 363x647
>French VS German

Which is more difficult?
>>
>>57079284
French. German is just a bit more difficult than English which is retard level to learn.
>>
>>57079284
If you're an actual Korean (we don't have those, all proxy shits and weeaboos or Korean plastic surgery boos), both languages will be hard, as they have fundamental differences from Korean. So, how about you tell us where the fuck you come from and I'll be more precise in helping you, applying the golden rule of "the closer to your native language the easier it is" by drawing actual comparisons and not spewing convoluted ideas about relevance, "how many niggers/turks speak it" and such
>>
French girls are more difficult for Asians, mate.
>>
>>57079763
>Asian
>>
>>57079284

hello gookkim

dont even try
>>
>>57079763
>>57079794
>Asians
>>
>>57079284
french is more difficult, for it is two languages: written, and spoken (in the most faggy way that you could pronounce the script)
>>
French, the german is easy. Also source.
>>
>>57079284
German is much more difficult. It requires much more rote learning.
>3 genders
>4 cases
>the German verb is so fucked up that I can't express it in words
>>
>>57079284
For latin language speakers, german. For germanic language speakers, french

I wouldn't know what applies to gooks
>>
>>57080209
Asians are good at brute learning, and German is rather straightforward beyond its multitude of rules. French on the other hand is just utterly unclear. There's cases where there are three or four words that are written very differently but pronounced exactly the same.
>>
>>57080290
>There's cases where there are three or four words that are written very differently but pronounced exactly the same.
Like in English t b h.
>>
>>57080290
I learned German and I can tell you that Romance languages are easier than German. Written French is much easier than German, and if you're going to do it at a university, in school or any other type of public course, they will teach you patterns to French pronunciation and give you a good headstart
>>
>>57080379
Maybe 3 but definitely not 4 Sasha
>>
>>57080379
These heretics don't know cases, Vova, leave them alone. They think 3 cases is terrible, lmao
>>
>>57080379
If you know English, French wouldn't be a problem to you, that's a general consensus
>>
>>57080689
Anglos would have to be introduced to the world of grammatical gender. From the system they currently have, I think they'd sooner dive out of the window than learn it
>>
File: soviet_Pepe.jpg (38 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
soviet_Pepe.jpg
38 KB, 499x499
>>57080781
>grammatical gender
>>
>>57079284
4 years of German and 2 semesters of French speaking. Hands down, German is much more difficult.
>>
>>57079284
Going to need sauce/moar on those udders.
>>
As a native English speaker who has had to learn French and German in school, I felt that German was easier.

I can't remember any of either language now though (only did 1 hour a week for 3 years for German, and 1 hour a week for 1 year for French)
>>
>>57080781
>>57081085
How the hell can a saltshaker have a gender?
>>
>>57080689
>german wouldn't be a problem to you
FTFY
>>
>>57079284
not even germans speak proper german.
>>
Why would you want to speak German, it's one of the ugliest languages out there
>>
>>57085266
It's actually quite beautiful and powerful
>>
>>57085266
No, that's actually a very beautiful and rich language, just forget about the clichés for once please.
>tfw no German bf telling me dirty things in his sexy language
>>
>>57082763
you shake it, just like a dick. hence, its male. what comes out (salt) is a neutrum, just like in real life.
>>
>genders and cases
>hard
At least criticize conjugations if you're going to be retarded. Cases are pretty useful and we could use some.
>>
>>57079284
Depends on what languages you speak, learning a new alphabet or new letters would be hard to understand.
>>
>>57079284
What are we comparing here
>>
>>57079284
Cotdamn look at them titties
>>
>>57079284
Are you comparing French and German women? Because if you are, I can't really decide desu
>>
German, at least for english speakers.
>>
Neither will be significantly more difficult than the other to influence your decision. You should learn the one you want to learn more or have better reasons to learn. If you pick the easier one but you're not as motivated to learn it it will be harder than the harder one you actually want to learn.
>>
>>57079284
Them some tig ol' bitties
>>
>>57086049
cuck
>>
French....French is a pain in the ass to learn...even more to understand.
>>
File: omlette du fromage.jpg (69 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
omlette du fromage.jpg
69 KB, 1280x960
>>57085266
you are right
>>57086049
>>57086478
you are faggots
German is only good for industrial metal and for shooting people
French is the language of love
>>
>>57085266
It sounds a lot like French tbf
>>
>>57092547
French is not that difficult, familia. Well, maybe it's just me.
>>
File: 1446385444388.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1446385444388.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>57080379
THE FRENCH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR TERRIBLE SPELLING
>>
File: owlbh56iby7j.jpg (341 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
owlbh56iby7j.jpg
341 KB, 956x1280
>>57079284
>Who is this semen demon?
>Who is this fluid druid?
>Who is this pecker wrecker?
>Who is this prostate magistrate?
>Who is this cum nun?
>Who is this juice masseuse?
>Who is this seed stampede?
>Who is this mujahideen of teasing peen?
>Who is this penile reptile?
>Who is this crazy-looking tanned snob of lazy Sunday handjobs?
>Who is this Helen Keller of fucking fellers?
>Who is this Randy Savage of getting ravaged?
>Who is this Jehova of bending ovah?
>Who is this pioneer of poking the rear?
>Who is this Frank Yang of dank wang?
>Who is this Brad Pitt of rad clit?
>Who is this Scipio Africanus of licking the phallus?
>Who is this pelvis Elvis?
>Who is this Davidoff of sucking me off?
>Who is this nut slut?
>Who is this spunk trunk?
>Who is this Benedict Cumberbatch of taking it in the snatch?
>Who is this Helena Bonham Carter of making my pee-pee stick harder?
>Who is this Spike Lee of dyke glee?
>Who is this pound hound?
>Who is this ocean dock for big black cock?
>Who is this man-goo pikachu?
>Who is this Robin Hood of stroking wood?
>Who is this skinflute brute?
>Who is this Idi Amin of appeasing the peen?
>Who is this Anne Frank of dank wank?
>Who is this Benito Mussolini of straightening my weenie?
>Who is this Muhammad Ali Jinnah of getting nuts busted in her?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.