[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this map make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
How does this map make you feel?
>>
It makes me feel alone.
>>
That the future of this planet is grim.
>>
>>57076868
you will have to join EU or China eventually
>>
There's hardly any good people in the world
>>
australittle
>>
>>57076771
haha big chinese benis :----------DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>57076771
>the uk the same colour as pakistan

confirmed for same country
>>
why did they put africa so low?
>>
What's going on here?
>>
>>57076946
ha ha ha
ha
ha
>>
when automation replaces human labor, what will happen to the high population countries?
>>
>>57076946
We defeated euros and chinks before and we'll defeat you again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-21-04-18.png (144 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-21-04-18.png
144 KB, 720x1280
>>57076771
>that Mongolia
kek
>>
>>57077096
countries scaled with population
>>
>>57077185
na m8, you have an economy the size of italy.
You are a dwarf between two huge economic zones
>>
>>57077210
more Mongolians live in china than in mongolia
>>
>>57077273
You are a bunch of US client states with 0 influence on outside world and China is on the brink of collapse. We'll manage.
>>
>>57077410
when based Trump becomes president he will pull troops out of EU and we finally can become a power on our own.
Also, China existed for like 3000 years, I doubt it is gonna collaps any time soon
>>
>>57077467
>Also, China existed for like 3000 years, I doubt it is gonna collaps any time soon
Egypt even longer, but look at them now.
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>india looks like a hanging turd
MEME MAGIC
>>
>>57077467
>we finally can become a power on our own
Then we'll talk.
>China existed for like 3000 years
And collapsed roughly the same amount of times.
>>
>>57077467
He doesn't want to do a full pull out, he wants to just reduce involvement so you guys pick up some slack
>>
>>57077767
many american's don't seem to understand, there was a tacit understanding after WWII that western europe should not re-militarize. They are not "slacking" they are following the US plan.
>>
>>57076771
A lot of problems could be solved if we Kill Americans, Nigerians, Chinese, Indians and Germans.
>>
>>57077767
Reduced involement means less American influence on EU, which is a good thing from my point of view
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.