[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suwałki pass WW3 hotspot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: nato_polska_rosja_litwa_sr.jpg (47 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
nato_polska_rosja_litwa_sr.jpg
47 KB, 625x352
Pic related is the Suwałki Pass.

It's the new "Fulda Pass" for this Cold War. IF Russia attacks Baltics they need to somehow attack the pass to cut Balts from NATO support, especially the Polish, German and Danish forces that are to react the first in case of an attack. It's has the only NATO controlled road and railroad leading to Baltics.

Now tell me lads, how are the Balts suppose to think they're part of NATO, when NATO did nothing to fortify the region?

I mean with all the danger Russia posses and all the NATO talking about defending each member it seems quite funny that in the end no one gives a shit about the Balts.
>>
I knew something was missing today. Now I see: a day without a Swede or a Pole making a thread about NATO-Russia war is a strange day.
But now everything is okay and I can go to sleep.
>>
http://www.newsweek.com/putin-russia-suwalki-gap-426155

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/29/fulda-gap-nato-russia-putin-us-army/

Articles about it.
>>
What makes you think that Russia would attack Baltics?
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/why-suwalki-gap-keeps-top-u-s-general-europe-night-n469471
>>
>>57076692
Does Russia need a reason?

Putin might want to retaliate as his only way to harm the west due to Russians ecnonomy crashing down.

Or maybe you and Russia will get into some business over Syria and everyone else will have to fight as well.

There's hundreds of scenarios and the truth is the probability of WW3 has never been so high as it is now.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/12/10/polands-suwalki-gap-replaces-germanys-fulda-gap-top-nato-concern.html
>>
>>57076438
This is going to get rekt in hours, pls...
>>
Pl0x send troops USA
>>
>invading and annexing a country after the Kosovo precedent

rofl
>>
>>57080989
That shit's not gonna fly here.
>>
>war in Polan again
pls no :(
>>
File: 4.jpg (567 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
567 KB, 1000x667
>>57081070
looooool
>>
>>57081264
What is this
Did they died?
>>
>>57076879
Yes, yes it does.

Now post your shopped CNN articles.
>>
>>57081566
They do indeed need to have a reason, but they're really good at making them up. Basically they could just say that Russians are being oppressed here and the RT drones would eat that shit up.
>>
Hope we don't get dragged into WW3 super electric boogaloo :D
>>
>>57081357
They are laying down because Lithuanians commit suicide so much
>>
>>57082176
Cool, is that relevant to this thread somehow? Yeah we're suicidal as fuck, I know, lel
>>
Russia can't even invade Ukraine proper, there's no way they're going to blitz Europe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.