[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first one was had some success, let's continue with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: RjdWIUi.png (80 KB, 1979x1385) Image search: [Google]
RjdWIUi.png
80 KB, 1979x1385
The first one was had some success, let's continue with another one.

ITT: Ask a dominican bored at work anything.
>>
>>57069885
Do you love your life there?
>>
>>57069885
What do you think of white Persians?
>>
How are the honourable gentlemen of swarthy complexion in Dominican Republic?
>>
>>57070087

Yes, most people think about moving to other countries but i just can't even think about it, even though it has its flaws, i love my country.

>>57070126

Cute but evil

>>57070158

Kek, not that honourable.
>>
do you say it "como e'ta" or "como esta"?
>>
What do people in Dominican Republic think of muslims
>>
>>57070664
More like ''Como tu 'ta?'' we speak so fast and we tend to cut the words.

>>57070750
Most people think of muslins as terrorist, i know, bunch of ignorants, but you can't blame them.
>>
Is your country dangerous ?
Is there white people ?
Is it true that you hate Haitians ?
>>
queloque
>>
>>57071016

>Is your country dangerous ?

Sadly, it is. But that's because there are not a lot of jobs and most of those people are so poor that stealing is it only option. We dominicans are good people but we live in a corrupted country.

>Is there white people ?

Yes, i am white, remember that we were once a Spain colony, we have tons of races here, you'd be surprise.

>Is it true that you hate Haitians ?

Most people do, in my case i don't, i feel sorry for them, but most people hate Haitians because they deserve it, they've been very ungrateful toward us, Dominicans.

>>57071035
Queloque manin!
>>
>>57071348
>We dominicans are good people but we live in a corrupted country.
Why are the people in Santiago so shit.
>>
What do you think about Trujillo ?
What's the best place to live in your country ?
>>
>>57069885
What do you think about Puerto Rico and Puertoricans?
>>
>>57071442

Hahaha yes, people in Santiago tend to be what we call ''Come mierdas'' they think they're the greatest, fuck those guys.

Fun fact: Santiago is one of the cities with the highest criminal rate.
>>
>>57069885
do people in your country listen to shitty music?
>>
>>57071544

To be honest, even though Trujillo was a ruthless dictator, he did so much for this country, when he was alive, crime rate was almost 0, we were a rich country, our infraestructure was top notch by the time. Yet, he plotted so many kills and dominicans lived under terror, he was so based, there was a time that our capital Santo Domingo was named after him, ''Ciudad Trujillo''.

>>57071545

Puerto Rico and their citizen are cool, we get along just fine. They're just like us, cool and chill people.
>>
>>57071660
I think that's a prerequirement for being Lantin American
>>
>>57071660

Our country is full of based music, but some time ago something called ''dembow'' has being the top genre for dominicans, which sucks, it's catchy but the lyrics and the whole thing behind it sucks badly.

Not every dominican listen to shitty music, we have a based rock and metal scene, we are known for our merengue and bachata, which is cool but not my coup of tea, in the past couple of years there has been a growing in the electronic scene and the indie scene it's great, every weekend there's some underground party which is always crazy if you're into EDM and house.
>>
>>57071865
Kek, not true fella. I consider my taste in music to be based, but let's face it, you can't ignore cars with sound system blasting shitty music everyday hahaha
>>
>tfw no job to be bored at
>>
>>57069885
How much time does it take to open a company and business account there?
>>
>>57069885
Are you a self hating Dominican?
>>
What is the Spanish like there? Is it similar to Cuban and Puerto Rican?

e.g. do you talk really really fast and don't pronounce the S at the end of words?
>>
>>57075224

I'm not sure about the exact time period, but i think it's just a matter of a couple of days once you manage to complete all the requisites.

>>57075992

I am not, i love my country despite it's flaws.

>>57076026

We talk really, really fast and depending on the region, for example, in the north area, words that contain an 'R' change for 'I', ''caminar'' in the north is ''Caminai'' i know, that's autistic, in the south, they emphatizate too much in the 'R', using the same example for the same word 'Caminar' would be pronounced as 'Caminarrrr'

In the east region, it's the same as above but with the 'L' instead of the 'R'.

All that mixed with the fast paced talking sounds funny.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.