[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be american >too poor to afford health insurance,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13
File: suicide_2439218f[1].jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f[1].jpg
14 KB, 636x477
>be me
>be american
>too poor to afford health insurance, so currently have none
>have serious infection in gum, but no insurance to see doctor/dentist
>call hospital to see about emergency doctor's visits
>nurse says "Im sorry but I don't know what to tell you"

Literally crying right now. Dont know what to do. Father is dead and mother is mentally unstable and poor. I have no one to go to for help. Thinking about suicide.
>>
GET A JOB
E
T
A
J
O
B
>>
>>57041450
this
any job with benefits will do, hospitals are a safe bet usually
/thread
>>
>>57041415
>Thinking about suicide.
Honestly, you might as well. Things are only going to get worse.
>>
>>57041415
if you're a nigger you can travel to europe to get free healthcare and a white gf
>>
>>57041450
>>57041489
I have a job, but I only make $9. They don't even let me work full time, so I don't get any health benefits.
>>
>>57041415
Don't they have some sort of payment plan?
>>
>>57041491
fuck off

>>57041450
>just stop being poor xD it's easy 4me lol
kill you're self

>>57041415
I don't know how, but your really, really should get this infection treated. gum infections can literally kill you.
>>
>>57041571
>$9
I make $14 with a high school education, only working weekdays.
Get cucked, my friend.
>>
post pic of gums
>>
>>57041415
>Americans WILL defend this
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>57041552
This

make a dash into the ocean for the promised lands
>>
vote for hernie
>>
>>57041415
>>57041571

go to your county hospital at least, get a hospital card and get it treated, son. and think about changing jobs while you are at it
>>
Price of freedom.. Like it or leave it faggot.. Nah jk bruh try to see if there's any thing you can do to atleast help with the pain.. If not just say fuck it and go in and talk to a dentist..
>>
Aren't there any charity organisations or churches where you can get emergency treatment? I thought Obongo had fixed this
>>
>>57041701
Wow that's harsh.
>>
>>57041415
Suicide by Cop

it's real easy now that the government is going full fascist mode.
>>
AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAVEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1395825071785.png (238 KB, 437x338) Image search: [Google]
1395825071785.png
238 KB, 437x338
>>57041415
>penalty of $695+
There is no reason for you not to have health care, Obama will literally pay for it with subsidies. I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>57042014
After you pay the $3000 deductible.
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>be american
>get cancer
>and a side of crippling debt

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>57042014
he probably doesn't benefit from Obongocare since that $9/hr part-time won't even qualify for the minimum income needed to benefit from it.

the best bet for him is medicaid if his state has allowed fro expansion of obamacare or apply for a local county hospital card to get *free* care
>>
>>57042094
>be canadian
>get cancer
>wait a year to go to the hospital because you're not sure if it's cancer or not
>finnaly decide to go to the hospital
>wait a year before your appointment
>die
JUST
>>
>>57042094
>Be canadian
>get cancer
>die waiting in line
>have a fucking leaf on your flag
literally lmao'ing
>>
>>57041679

>just stop being poor xD it's easy 4me lol

That's pretty much the american mentality summed up. No one gives a shit about anyone. It's me, myself and I. For them being poor is your own fault and therefore you should suffer and die.
>>
>>57042236
that doesnt really add up since theyre the most charitable country on earth by far
>>
>>57042236
Tbh it is a good system if everybody actually spends most of his life working, unless there were really special reasons a person couldn't do this.
>>
>>57042236

As long as israel get's those billions of $$$ in aid and the US military is functioning as it should no one gives a rats fuck about these poor goyim faggots.

JOIN THE MILITARY AND THEY'LL USE STIMPAKS TO HEAL YOU OP,
>>
>lower bank account money below 150$
>take bank statement to medicade office
>get food stamps and medicaid
>>
>>57041415
>claims to be poor
>doesn't qualify for medicare, medicaid, or obamacare

Something seems fishy about this
>>
>>57041415
>>too poor to afford health insurance, so currently have none
Why no medicaid?

>have serious infection in gum
Go to the ER if you need to (they have to treat you, at least by handing you a week of antibiotics and throwing you out the door)

>>57041721
There's no excuse for it really, not even the US is actually full-on brutal darwinist. The government just needs to actually provide the services it's legally obligated to (Medicare and Medicaid are 2 of the largest govt spending programs in the US). Comically enough, similar problems are everywhere in Romania because the govt is too fucked up and incompetent to actually provide the universal healthcare they're theoretically supposed to give.

Of course, it could be OP's fault and not the govt's: can't get any services unless you actually request them.
>>
Hey anon, that fucking sucks. Usually I'd just laugh, but I've had my share of gum infections and they are the worst.

Is it in the back, like where your molars are? Are your gums swollen over your teeth, so you can't bit down without chomping on them and it hurting like a bitch? If so, it's likely Pericoronitis. That's caused by food getting trapped between the teeth and the gum. Bacteria eat the food, your gum swells up, and all of a sudden it's too swollen to clean that shit out.

The good news is that it's totally treatable, and doesn't really require any "medical prodecure."

What you need are antibiotics.

Now, how do you get them without seeing a doctor? (In your case, you want a dentist or orthodontist)

More on how to get this stuff in a sec, if you are interested
>>
>>57041415
how do you affors Internet?
>>
>>57044114
interested.

>>57044172
$30 dollars a month on my $30 dollar smart phone I bought at a pawn shop
>>
>>57041415
>poor
>not self-reliant
>diseased
>4chan user
>Thinking about suicide.
Yeah, you're probably on the right track.
>>
>>57044337
>he spent 60$
fucking millionaire
>>
Go to Cuba and get treated
>>
>>57044499
Actually this, might be cheaper for you to get aid in another country.
>>
>>57044499
You forgot the "bring a camera crew with you" part.
>>
>>57041415
By some hardcore mouthwash from pharmacist. That's what my dentist told me to do first and it worked.

http://www.apteekkituotteet.fi/Betadine-suuvesi
>>
This is what happens when your country is ruled by Jews.
>>
>>57041679
>>57042236
I'm fucking retarded and lazy, and I still have a job making $18/hr with lots of overtime (seasonally) and good benefits. I don't think you understand how hard it is to fail here.
>>
>>57044114
Cont.

Something you might try: I was in a similar situation with a gum infection. I just needed a script for antibiotics, my doctor was out of town, dentist was too, blah blah blah

In my city (Seattle), there are a couple pharmacy locations that have RNs (registered nurse) who have a little office in the back. They can write prescriptions. Obviously they're not going to write them for morphine or whatever, but I walked in, extremely confident, and basically told her exactly what was wrong with me (I'd had this problem like 3 times before, I have shit tier gum structure).

Just said "hey, these are my symptoms, it's called pericoronitis, I just need some antibiotics." She was super nice and helped me out.

Call each of your local pharmacies. Ask if they have any nurses/walk in facilities.

Emergency room visits are expensive, but it's weird that they turned you away over the phone. They all have payment plans.

You should be calling dentists too. Look for any mind of "urgent care" dentist. Just tell them your symptoms, they've seen it all before, and you likely just need some antibiotics.
Get on it today, anon. You likely haven't been eating enough, and your blood sugar is low. That's a huge contributor to what's making you feel so hopeless and suicidal.

You can kick this thing. It's simple once you get the pills. And after that, you will floss like crazy, believe me.
>>
Apply for medicaid you dumb twat
>>
Must suck not being able to just walk to the nearest hospital and getting it treated.

Sure you need to wait a few hours with all the drunks and other dregs of humanity waiting your turn but that's still better than dying.
>>
>>57042236
>>57041679
You're right. If only we could get our shit together and be more like Bulgaria and Greece...
>>
use medicare dipshit

do you even know how to sign up for it
>>
VOTE BERNIE NIGGA
>>
>>57044337
>>57044597
OK I answered here, but as a tldr:

Look for RNs at pharmacies. Call all the dentists, periodontists, orthodontists. Explain your situation. Ask about costs and payment plans. Get some smoothies (preferably those Greek yogurt probiotics ones, so you don't get the everliving shits when you get your pills).

Also, where on your gums are you having problems? In the back/molar/wisdom tooth area?
>>
>>57044642
It's funny because both countries have universal healthcare and the US doesn't.

It's okay though my aunt is a doctor in the states and she makes mad money so keep doing what you do I guess.
>>
>>57044568
>it rained today
j-j-j-JEEEEEEEWWWWSSSSSSS
>>
>>57044738
no. its in the front of my gums above my left front tooth. There is a middle pain/irritation constantly throughout the day. I think it may be a tooth abscess
>>
They charge like 80$ in sweden for just looking at your teeth. Literally 80$ thrown away if you got no problems and if you do you have to pay another gorillion to get it fixed. A lose-lose situation which is why I brush my teeth.
>>
>>57044579

are you a wetback or a nigger?

Poor whites don't get those types of jobs
>>
>>57044740
>universal healthcare
I work hard, and I have insurance. Why should I pay for Sha'Ni-Kuh/wa Johnson and her 5 literal bastards to live longer and get more gibsmedats? I know, Frau Merkel thinks we live in John Lennon's imagination, but I honestly don't care if trash in the hood/barrio/holler starve.
>>
>>57044942
I'm white. Well, I've got some Slavic ancestry, so I guess I'm part nigger.
>those types of jobs
What do you mean by that? I'm a refrigeration technician.
>>
>>57045127

How did you get your job?
>>
>>57045127
>refrigeration technician

How is that job? I'm utter shit at mechanical stuff, but I'm pretty smart otherwise.

Can anyone learn it? Seems like a decent job with a decent wage. Is it difficult?
>>
>>57042236
Yeah, it's really your fault if you're poor and can't get a job.

I would rather not support lazy idiots who crave welfare and mediocrity. We didn't build the modern world with everyone surviving via welfare.

Otherwise, kill yourself 2bh, I have no sympathy for you.
>>
>>57044861

Got a paypal or something? Not rich or anything but I could kick you 20 bucks if you promise not to kill yourself over this. Maybe some other friendly anons will too.
>>
>>57044861
Oh, huh. Well, sounds like something different than what I had.

With that in mind, I don't know whether antibiotics alone will cure it. Everything else I've said stands though, about calling dentists and stuff.

Payment.

Plan.
>>
>>57045361
Don't bother
This dumbass could easily obtain health insurance for free or at an extremely reduced cost from the government but he just wants (you)s
>>
>>57041415
It's a tricky situation. The dental safety net isn't very good states-side. For that matter it's not very good in Canada either.

Onto your problem though
Don't despair. It sucks, but there are ways to do it. If you're in school, look up scholarships and bursaries. This sounds insane, but the two unis I've attended both had "emergency dental grants". Basically, it was $3000 for any student who had a dental condition serious enough to impact their studies. You might, or might not, qualify for such a grant.

Second, you can look around for charities that handle medical crises. There aren't a lot of them, but if you look hard, you can find groups that might help out, even if a little bit. Churches traditionally are the source of this, some community centres have similar groups.

Third, you can try to find a new job that gives you dental. Basically what you need to do is ignore what the job is and find one that gives you X$ dental. Be careful with the fine print, like how long you have to work before you qualify, or if you need to be full time.

In the mean time, you'll have to do your best to manage it. There are a few things you can do. The simplest is using salt water to rinse the infection. Salt messes with the bacteria's ability to adhere to a surface; a teaspoon of salt per cup of water will do. You can also use hydrogen peroxide. You'll want to use 1% to 3% H2O2, but nothing stronger because it's not particularly good for your teeth and can be an irritant. Try it twice in one week, then back off and do it once every two weeks. Normally, you'd do this at most once a month. The salt rinse you can do daily. The H2O2 might be painful. If it is, reduce the concentration with water. You can also floss and lightly scrub with a clean toothbrush before hand to try to get the salt/H2O2 in there. Just be gentle and use an ultra-soft toothbrush.

Best of luck m8, hope you feel better soon. I was in a similar situation a while ago, so I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>57045361
it's probably not even real

my little imouto can't be this naive
>>
>>57042286
>that doesnt really add up since theyre the most charitable country on earth by far
Nope, stop shilling. The USA gives away a lot because it is so rich, its the equivalent of a billionaire giving a beggar $10 while a poor man gives him just 1.
>>
>>57045486
Why not buy some real mouthwash?

Does OP have a tenner for a pharma grade prescription free mouthwash?

t.>>57044564
>>
>>57045543
In real world terms the nominal amount is all that matters, especially for charitable donations.

We don't need to give a larger percentage because we already give so much.
>>
>>57045175
The guy I used to buy weed from in high school got me in as a helper at his company. I served my time as helper and apprentice, went to school, and I'm now a journeyman.
>>57045255
It's mainly electromechanical and chemistry/physics stuff; electric motors, controls, and pressure-temperature relationships. It's actually kinda dangerous, but I like it. You don't have to be particularly strong or smart, but you have to have a high pain tolerance and can't be too fat.

Just look on Craigslist for a place that needs helpers. The trades are all in need of help.
>>
>>57044811
kike spotted
>>
File: 1458946906818.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1458946906818.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>57045527

I-it made me feel so sad onii-chan
>>
>>57045707
>Helper
>Retarded
Memes are real.
>>
>>57045745
You forgot reddit, Chang
>>
File: BetadineToes.jpg (503 KB, 1444x1607) Image search: [Google]
BetadineToes.jpg
503 KB, 1444x1607
>>57044564
>http://www.apteekkituotteet.fi/Betadine-suuvesi
Yikes, betadine mouthwash? Pic related instantly came to mind. That's gotta be some nasty shit right there, but maybe it could help. I heard of some people using swedish bitters too though, so guess it's not intolerable.

Highly doubt it'll clear an established infection, but any good antiseptic should at least help slow it down. That's why people get slathered with it at the hospital, after all.

>>57044597
afaik in most states that allow it only nurse practitioners can write prescriptions, but yeah the general idea is good. Antibiotics are simple and cheap (well, most of them) and you generally don't need a follow-up if they work. Better to see a dentist first though if you can: you don't want to take a course of antibiotics and find out it was a total waste of time and money.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that mate, kinda spooky that the US doesn't have safety nets for health issues like this.
>>
>>57045797
Explain, pls. I'm not sure I'm inferring the right thing here.
A helper is an employee (typically not full time) in the trades who hasn't yet started his apprenticeship.
>>
>>57045346
I agree, but only if you're old enough to establish a professional career
>>
File: help helper.jpg (9 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
help helper.jpg
9 KB, 238x192
>>57045901
>>
>>57045866
>Highly doubt it'll clear an established infection, but any good antiseptic should at least help slow it down. That's why people get slathered with it at the hospital, after all.
Could be worth the try since it's probably about 10 dollars in states too. The descriptions says it works for infections too. As I said a dentist told me to buy a HC moutwash for gum infection and it worked.
>>
>>57045799
>he is really a kike
>>
>>57046016

This is not the quality shitposting I have come to expect from Finland desu senpai
>>
>>57046151
Hey, I'm doing it pro bono here. What do you expect?
>>
>>57041415
Where do you live? Seriously, man, do you need antibiotics?
>>
>>57041415
buy anti biotics on the deepweb or some shit
the internet exists m8
educate yourself
>>
>>57046582
Don't you need a mdedical prescription to buy those in the us?
>>
Apply for Obamacare idiot.
If you don't make enough money to pay for insure you are qualified into medicare.
>>
>>57046621

Not on the deepweb mang, they got all manners of things on there.
>>
>>57046621
You can import them from Canada without a prescription but I don't think he has the money for it.
>>
>>57046663
>>57046667

Sounds risky, but then again, what else can he do? I didn't read the thread thorougly, but can't OP get a loan to pay for his medical needs?
>>
>>57046741
he makes 9 bucks an hour. he won't be able to pay the interest back and could lose his home
#america
>>
>>57041415
Health insurance shouldn't exist in the first place, it only raises the cost of medical procedures. But you'll get no pity from me you self loathing faggot. Do something about it or die.
>>
>>57046667
>You can import them from Canada without a prescription
whoa
how do I do that and how much?
for scientific reasons of course.
>>
>>57041415
Go to the emergency room. They are required to treat you, and if they don't, then you can always pay for the surgery with the pile of money you'd make from a law suit.
>>
>>57041552
*white wife and a free place to live
>>
I don't believe this. Is this true?
I mean if you are from the USA and I don't have insurance or money they just let you die?
Is you have a small problem they just let it grow until it takes your life?

That is insane. I can't believe it
>>
>>57046971
In America, you can get sued for saving someone's life because you touched them without their permission, who are you kidding.

http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2015/09/27/a-man-saved-me-from-drowning-but-now-i-am-suing-him-for-rape-because-he-touched-me/

I wasn't kidding bro.
>>
>>57046971
No, they won't.
If you feel like you truly have a problem you can go to the hospital get checked and bill will arrive some time later.

I have done it. I happened to have an anxiety attack and confused it with asthma or something like that. I went to the hospital (non-emergency) and by the time It was my turn the anxiety was gone. I got checked, x-rayed, everything. It was a little more than 1K. But no, they won't let you die.
>>
>>57046852
>>57046741
It's not risky. It's also technically not illegal so long as he's not importing something that's scheduled. Antibiotics are fine.

http://quickrxsupport.com
>>
>>57046778
Truly the land of the free
>>
>>57047084

That's satire. http://www.snopes.com/cassidy-boon-drowning/
>>
>>57047150
whoa nice trojan m8
>>
uhh I make $9 an hour, work 30 hours a week and I have health insurance

op have you gone to healthcare.gov?
>>
>>57047191
he was 100% percent free to pursue a well paying job if he wasn't lazy enough to get good grades and good education. he's 100% percent free to get a loan and pay for doctors who were not as lazy as him. do you want them to do charity and treat this lazy useless faggot? Without the doctors he would be dead. He should be grateful he will get in debt and will not be dead. Coming from a lazy brazilian monkey such as yourself, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>57047510
You sound a bit upset
>>
>>57047510
Oh come now, even I think this post is too extreme on Brazil.
>>
>>57047510
I make $9 and you're paying for my medicaid

thanks, cuck
>>
>>57041928
DAMN SPAIN CHILL
>>
>>57042217
>tfw your sides have a better space program than NASA
>>
>>57041415
Jump the border to get treated like every other of yoir countrymen do kek.
>>
>>57047264
huh?
>>
File: 1436280866455.jpg (236 KB, 1460x1460) Image search: [Google]
1436280866455.jpg
236 KB, 1460x1460
>>57041415
>>nurse says "Im sorry but I don't know what to tell you"
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-16-06-16-15.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-16-06-16-15.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>57046145
No, but I married one. That's right, I'm a goy who is helping to make more Jews. I'm blonde and blue-eyed, too.
>>
>>57047510
cripes who shat in your coffee
>>
>>57047191
Yeah, free to win or lose.
>>
File: it burns.jpg (270 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
it burns.jpg
270 KB, 1111x597
>>57047510
>>
>>57046500
Really, though, I'd like an explanation as to what a helper in the trades and being a literal retard have to do with each other.
>>
>>57047823
Whoa!

Are you sure you want to go there?

http://quickrxsupport.com/support/ may be risky to visit.
Why are you seeing this?

When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.
>>
>>57045707
>>57045901

How much do helpers get paid generally? How long does it take to become a journeyman?
>>
>>57047685
I'm glad you are thankful. But know your worthless lives are only being saved so you can keep working, not getting in debt and keep spending your pennies and keep making people who are actually worthy rich. You gotta feed your farm animals otherwise they will die and you will lose money.
>>
>>57047813
This, I've seen tons of americans coming over to Mexico just to get braces.
>>
>>57048279
you should build a wall to prevent that from happening
>>
>>57048177
>How much do helpers get paid generally?
$10-15/hr
>How long does it take to become a journeyman?
Depends on the individual and their employer, as well as whether or not they're a union member (I'm not).
It takes most guys a year or two, but I've known guys who were good enough and bosses who were desperate enough to put someone alone in the field after just a few months. I've also known guys who will never be allowed to carry my torch rig, let alone use it.
>>
File: bred.jpg (22 KB, 248x338) Image search: [Google]
bred.jpg
22 KB, 248x338
>>57048378

Kek.

What state are you from? I'm from the west coast, but I'm white. Considering going back to Murrica to do something like this, but I'd have to restart my life pretty much. I'm already late 20s and failed as an English teacher because I hate people, and hate kids. Do I have a shot at this?
>>
>>57048378
>>57048177
Sorry, I read apprentice, not journeyman. An apprenticeship usually lasts 4 or 5 years.
>>
>>57048542
Totally. I started right after I turned 28. Most hvac and refrigeration guys are fuckups and weirdos. Why else would someone choose such a random trade? I do like it, though.
>>
>>57041721
>muh road to socialism
>muh Obamacare
fucking burgers
>>
>>57048542
Oh, and I live in Colorado.
>>
>>57048647
The current system works very well for most of us.
>>
>>57042185
>be American
>go to hospital/school/church/cinema/any public place
>get shot
FUCK
>>
File: 1441875915978.jpg (128 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1441875915978.jpg
128 KB, 358x350
>>57048651
>>57048616

Cool. Thanks for all the info, anon
>>
>>57048763
No problem. Good luck, bruh
>>
>>57041865
>Aren't there any charity organisations or churches where you can get emergency treatment? I thought Obongo had fixed this

Obamacare only helps out the absolute poorest of the poor, or those with pre-existing conditions. People close to the poverty line and the middle class are fucked with high premiums.
>>
>>57048305
kek
>>
>>57041415
>Get treated and cured
>Get in debt
>Get the fuck out of that shithole and move to a real country
>>
>>57041415
>>57041571
>>57049177

The Nurse was lying to you. You have several options available to you OP, none of which involve you going into debt.
1. Apply for Blue Cross healthcare benefits, they pay for any emergency surgeries you may need
2. Apply for Obamacare, if you seriously are too poor for any insurance then you should be able to have it subsidized
3. Apply for Medicaid, half of the states in the Union have expanded Medicaid coverage, unless you live in the south, you should be good.
4. Call your nearest charity/community hospitals.

And if all else fails, you can travel to Vermont which has free healthcare and get your surgery there.
>>
>>57048542
>hate people and hate kids
>my career path is going to a foreign land that's absolutely xenophobic to teach English to kids

what were you thinking senpai
>>
>>57049473
>you can travel to Vermont which has free healthcare
>As of April 2014, Vermont had yet to craft a bill that would address the $2 billion in extra spending necessary to fund the single-payer system,[13][14] and by the end of the year, the state abandoned their plan for universal health care, citing the taxes required of smaller businesses within the state.
Believe it or not, Vermont is not a Canadian province, and is actually part of the United States.
>>
>>57049177
>not a full-on gibsmedat state
>shithole
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.