[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Hitler's ideal nation is nowadays the most decadent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: nysvensk-flagga.jpg (47 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
nysvensk-flagga.jpg
47 KB, 640x334
How come Hitler's ideal nation is nowadays the most decadent corner of cultural enrichment in Europe?
>>
Because Hitler was a moron.
>>
Hitler was a Muslimboo tbŐ°, everything is going according to plan
>>
>>57030102
Sweden wasn't Hitler's ideal nation

You could say Sweden collaborated with Nazi Germany, in a way, but their relation was far from ideal
>>
>>57030102
Daily reminder that Hitler wrote about Muslims in a favorable way and wished for his nation to become Muslim rather than Christian.
>>
Hitler was retarded tbqh.
>>
>>57031130
The last part is bullshit
>>
>>57031130
I've read a book about the case of Austrian Jewish refugees in Sweden. How accepting them was unpopular at that time in the country. It reminded me of my country's current position on refugees.

Sweden has come a long way. Why couldn't my country look similar in a few decades?
>>
File: 53f.jpg (27 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27 KB, 600x765
>>57030748
THIS

>tfw papa adolfs grand plan was to get islamic europe to start the second final solution
>>
> a practical and attractive religion for soldiers
>>
>>57031130
Daily reminder that jews started terrorism in middle east after WW2, not muslims. And many british soldiers and civilians paid the price from those bombings.
>>
>tfw you will never be an Islamic Nazi waging jihad against America
>>
>>57030694
This.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html
>>
>>57032917
Oh wow, those """"""""""""""""""""historians"""""""""""""""""""" sure sound unbiased.
>>
>>57033001
Are Craigie and Mayo Jewish names? I think not.

It does explain why he was so pissed off all the time though. Imagine your dick being so small that you couldn't even rub it the same way a woman would rub her clit. Imaging having to piss through a hole in your ballsack.

I have a theory that male abstinence is a major contributor to radical islam. In the case of Hitler, the theory would be no different. He went ham all over Europe.
>>
>>57033445
>only jews are biased about Hitler

American revisionism, everyone
>>
>>57030102
O L O F
L
O
F
>>
File: kek.png (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
12 KB, 400x400
>>57031535
>Why couldn't my country look similar in a few decades?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.