[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: London37834792.jpg (915 KB, 2000x1326) Image search: [Google]
London37834792.jpg
915 KB, 2000x1326
How does it feel to know when people say "UK" "Britain" or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London? Maybe next time you Poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world.

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond that you "Hate niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people can come from Ghana and Pakistan, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves all on their own merits while you Poorthern shits just sit their collecting dole and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such a lazy shit? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of the lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and work hard until you eventually get that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something while you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole... Drinking warm cider out of a can.... I don't know if Poortherners cause more pity or more disgust.
>>
40% of the Japan's economy is from Tokyo and around Tokyo area.
But we Japanese think that Japan's old, traditional, cultural capital is Kyoto.
I think Scottish have similar feeling to Edinburgh.
>>
>>57024912
>be londoner
>be waiting for the inevitable isis attack
>>
>>57024912
You are sort of right.
London has been opened up for the best and brightest to compete in.
But white English people often don't want that environment. Hence why white Brits are fleeing the capital. Lots of white Brits want white Brits as fellow citizens, and don't want to have British institutions opened up to the world so that they have to compete against millions of extra people.
>>
this is my attitude to most people who hate cities even though mine is not so big
>>
Bristol is the perfect mixture of Southern prosperity and coziness desu, if I had to live in London I'd throw myself into the Thames.
If the water doesn't kill me the initial shock to my immune system will.
>>
London is the best place to work, but it's hardly an English city. It's not that nice a place to live unless you're a yuppie with no commitments and plenty of disposable income, and you don't give two fucks about neighbourhood character or community or the nagging feeling of being in a foreign city.
>>
Literally doesn't affect me.

Somewhat equal wealth/gdp distributions happens rarily
And on a worldwide scale exists pretty much only in France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and certain eastern european countries like Czechia, Poland, Slovakia, Romania that are too poor to even speak of "wealth"

When you say UK you think London
When you say Russia you think Moscow.
When you say US you think Cali, Texas and maybe New England.
>>
>>57026079

When you say France you think Papeetee and Nouméa.
>>
>>57026274
When I say France I see those gypsies appearing literally from fucking nowhere trying to sell you umbrellas the second it starts raining.
Paris is a hellhole.
>>
>>57024912
>How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is from London?
Sounds like a third world cunt desu
>>
>>57025844
You don't really need plenty of disposable income, I'm good here making 29k.
>>
>>57024912
I live in a posh London suburb and I commute into Moorgate every day to work at my firm. London is a disgusting city, the only reason anybody goes there is because it makes a shit ton of cash because of deregulation of the financial services.
>>
>>57028406
You're bullshitting mate. It is impossible to live on under 40k if you're within 20 miles of London now. Commuting costs at least 4 grand a year, buying a reasonable house is 700k, rent is beyond mad, a pint costs at the very least £4 unless you drink at a shitty Wetherspoons or something like that. Where the hell do you live where 30k is enough? Were you lucky enough to be born in somewhere relatively cheap like Tower Hamlets to parents who own property?
>>
When countries neglect other regions in favor of their capital even the people living there feel negative consequences. Enjoy your long commutes overcrowded public spaces rising prices etc OP.
>>
>>57029824
It's been London's fate since the late 1990s. Gentrification hasn't helped either.
>>
London is only good for fucking fit club sluts and stealing wallets.

Selling peoples driving licenses is where the real money is
>>
>>57030032
>Selling peoples driving licenses is where the real money is
teach me ur ways, traveler friend
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.