[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spain is european mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 52
File: marcaespaña.jpg (11 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
marcaespaña.jpg
11 KB, 400x266
>living in Spanistan
>guiris and gabatxos come to here because is cheap like shit (africa tier)
>european mexico but we have a natural wall at pyrenees
>people here are disgusting
>moors mixed with gipsies and afrikans
>shit economy like morocco
>corruption
>poor country with poor people
>Spain is shit with big letters , this country is a failed state
<visiting london and is like california but in europe , one million spanish subhumans shitskins live there
>literally the worst country in the world
>Finally,Basque country is not spanistan

i wish one nuclear bomb here soon
>>
>>57017056
+1 , but we cannot get our independence aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj
>>
>>57017056
Philippines is Asian Mexico.
Subsaharan Africa is African Mexico.
Brazil is American Mexico.
>>
But they are white at least.
>>
File: 1458508469989.jpg (22 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
1458508469989.jpg
22 KB, 429x390
A brave unknown fighter crosses the land of the gibbering until you reach via a flagpole land of the legendary Forofgold lake which asks him to find a fabulous treasure for all who tried to get dead an, from the top of Mount Wailmer full of bats, Forofgold get there and get pole surprises is not expected ...
>>
File: 242xt7b.jpg (25 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
242xt7b.jpg
25 KB, 429x390
>>57017199
This is the page of my comic in which you can see the protagonist on the top of Mount Wailmer next to a chest with a treasure, a skull and several stakes rising from the ground beside him there is a kind of giant lizard wings was already dead when I got there, and in the distance on the mountain peaks seen some bats and a crescent moon in the sky.
>>
>>57017189
>But they are white at least.
they arent white xd......

t.basque
>>
File: 1sxe6b.jpg (21 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
1sxe6b.jpg
21 KB, 429x390
>>57017238
From this site leaves the star on top of Mount Wailmer next to a chest full of gold coins, leaves the stake he had in the first page on the chest, examines and discovers something odd, he realizes that It has a trap and decides not to touch anything on the ground can see a skull of someone who possibly was eaten by the giant lizard with wings on the first page when he was alive, also you can see the three stakes rising from the ground, all this was seen also in the previous but smaller page, you can also see a piece of the crescent moon in the sky.

text: this box has some kind of power, is not simple pile of gold, but it is better not to touch anything sorry
>>
File: 11822ah.jpg (17 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
11822ah.jpg
17 KB, 429x390
>>57017397
On this page the protagonist is out of Mount Wailmer down the stairs after aver found that the box was a trap, you can see poke the stakes and the skull of the previous page, and a bat observing him from a cliff near a visible piece of the moon.

text: so I leave here
>>
File: nmizcm.jpg (19 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
nmizcm.jpg
19 KB, 429x390
>>57017436
On this page is the protagonist finished down the mountain Wailmer and in the distance you see a horse that is his and to which is directed, at the top you can see the bat on the previous page and the moon and down stands a lonely blue flower.

text: Now I will take my horse and go back to report what I've found
>>
>>57017397
lol sigue
>>
File: 1z4ygkm.jpg (20 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
1z4ygkm.jpg
20 KB, 429x390
>>57017476
On this page we see the hero riding his horse away from the vicinity of Mount Wailmer and into a forest, we can see some mountains in the distance in which stands a sinister castle including also the course that follows a river seen from the top of the mountain lost pole bottom.

text: the man who asked me to come here live in this forest
>>
File: 4v5w29.jpg (24 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
4v5w29.jpg
24 KB, 429x390
>>57017519
On this page you can see the protagonist in the forest that was coming on the previous page, next to the ahi a house and see that a fallen horse, you can see that it was interested in coming till the house on the trees, you see that there different kinds, some higher than others and one has fruit in the distance are mountains and the course of a river and the sky is a small moon.

text: this house is my destiny
>>
File: wc0188.jpg (22 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
wc0188.jpg
22 KB, 429x390
>>57017573
On this page you can see the protagonist in the house talking to the unknown warrior who commissioned him go get the box, you can see that the house has only one chair where sits the warrior and a pink carpet with green stains, what the warrior approaches the vacuum to collect firewood and make a fire in the house for protection from the cold space, since not there a risk that is nothing burning outside the house can see the forest and the trees and part of night sky.

text:
>I found the box turned out to be a trap
>I did not know, then leave it and thanks for everything
>>
File: 2h3mn8y.jpg (20 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
2h3mn8y.jpg
20 KB, 429x390
>>57017625
On this page we see the protagonist left the house Warrior unknown after telling the results of the mission that request it, and as we can see is to remounted his horse, not there lines of movement so we know that just installed, not yet to set up and is standing in the woods but with the intention of leaving for somewhere, you can see trees of different sizes and only some have branches, and in particular highlights a sapling tiny to left of the protagonist, as we can see by the color of the sky is still dark.

text: Now I address to a new destination
>>
File: 315n31y.jpg (55 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
315n31y.jpg
55 KB, 429x390
>>57017663
In this product the protagonist falls off the horse, as express lines movement out over the length of visible animal head, and continue till the protagonist who is lying on the ground which nothing but fall begins to have a vision in which two of his friends are in danger against a dangerous opponent, the air becomes violet only in view of the protagonist to express the state of trance that is going to have the vision and stripes around his head they represent this suffering a migraine.

text:
>Aaargh I'm having a vision
>you no longer you serve me for anything and I'll kill both
>>
File: 1zgap0x.jpg (19 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
1zgap0x.jpg
19 KB, 429x390
>>57017700
On this page we can see that the vision of the protagonist already finished and is in the midst of fully recovered forest, you know that the vision is true and that his friends are in danger and is about to go help when disclosing one of his powers, teleportation.

text: They were my friends! they were in danger I help ... I teleport there
>>
File: 2cr4jzr.jpg (22 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
2cr4jzr.jpg
22 KB, 429x390
>>57017741
On this page the protagonist suddenly appearing at the same place he had seen in his vision, the blue lines around indicate that just appeared out of nowhere (teleported), on the left are part of the body of his two friends you see that are amazed because they did not expect to see his friend appear so, you can see a lake with a plant in the bottom and some bushes in the top left.

text:
>stop!
>how?
>>
File: IMG_20151016_204359.jpg (20 KB, 400x364) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151016_204359.jpg
20 KB, 400x364
> be me , romanian
> 50% of our gyppos moved to Spain
> the other 50% moved to Italy, France or Shitland.

Feels good, desu senpai.
>>
File: 1zn97ab.jpg (27 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
1zn97ab.jpg
27 KB, 429x390
>>57017788
On this page we see the protagonist moving quickly to attack the devil that threatened his friends, we see shows a red sword and, as indicated by lines of blue motion, puts a sword thrust up and down but she dodges him with a quick upward movement, a special snack with a "whoosh!" It represents the sound that makes the blade cutting the air, in the bottom you can see the lake from previous page

text: forofgold!? I did not plan to fight you
>>
File: 1463098328117.jpg (40 KB, 896x722) Image search: [Google]
1463098328117.jpg
40 KB, 896x722
>this thread
>>
File: 14t51fk.jpg (25 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
14t51fk.jpg
25 KB, 429x390
>>57017828
On this page we can see the devil fleeing the scene of the scene of the fight with the protagonist down some stairs and out to the meeting of two great beasts with the appearance of the skeleton of a dinosaur, we can see near the stairs a strange statue, and in the bottom of a rock with a yellow eye and something that looks like a black shadow with red eyes.

text: i will not fight you, they would make it for me
>>
>>57017132
>>57017056
>>57017344
?
>>
File: 20ua2du.jpg (24 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
20ua2du.jpg
24 KB, 429x390
>>57017854
In this product the protagonist chases the devil and meets the two beasts of the previous page, quickly launches into one with his sword raised and thrusts in his heart (that orange thing is his heart), the other beast is still far, but is about to attack.
>>
>>57017833
>this country
>>
File: 2mziazt.jpg (34 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
2mziazt.jpg
34 KB, 429x390
>>57017884
On this page it is the protagonist goes on the attack against the second beast and throws a espadazo from top to bottom with which it down and cut his heart, eyes cross beasts indicate that are dead, above you can see the devil along with two strange creatures that look like a mixture of woman and snake and have six arms each, you can see many statues all crossed by a red thing and antler three big eyes coming out on the rocks, we also see that heaven in this place is green.

text. it doesn't matter you beat those two you have nothing to do with my mariliths
>>
File: Skullgreymon.gif (43 KB, 465x350) Image search: [Google]
Skullgreymon.gif
43 KB, 465x350
>>57017854

plagiar un dibujo es algo muy feo
>>
File: 2d0lvdx.jpg (21 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
2d0lvdx.jpg
21 KB, 429x390
>>57017922
From this site one of the creatures from previous page (one Marilith) is quickly launches into the protagonist and through an arm with a quick attack one of their weapons getting hurt him and making him drop the sword, the wide-eyed They express the pain you feel, right you can see a kind of sun drawn on the ground that marks the center of the room and on the previous page did not look for a sandwich covered it.

>>57017940
me gusta digimon no oculto mis i
>>
>>57017056
You mean Mexico is the South American Spain.
>>
Quality autism, Ethpaña
>>
File: 1o6nmg.jpg (39 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
1o6nmg.jpg
39 KB, 429x390
>>57017964
>>57017940
queria decir que no oculto mis influencias

>>57017964
This page is divided into 4 vignettes that are read from the top and from left to right, in the first you can see the wounded protagonist next to his sword, in the second a sandwich occupies all in the third scene looks the transformation and the fourth the protagonist and transformed, the sword is gone because it becomes part of your body with the transformation and wounds is an cured.

text:
>I was not expected to hurt me so now I can not fight anymore ... unless ...
>I hate to do this but I have no choice ... I'll have to use the power of God in me, the power of the god of murder, I know that every time I use it corrupts me more and more but if I do I can not live here ... out why the power of transformation baa!
>Now get ready because I think I end you
>>
File: jkkuut.jpg (32 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
jkkuut.jpg
32 KB, 429x390
>>57018008
This page is composed of three vignettes, the first the Marilith have to attack the protagonist newly transformed which responds in the second bullet raising his left arm pointing toward the creature, in the third we show the arm of the protagonist and the marilith burst into pieces detached leaving in different directions, we also see a second marilith in shock after witnessing the brutal death of his partner.

text:
>no matter what you turn into fool it is your tiem to die
>evil creature explode
>>
File: t0oyo2.jpg (22 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
t0oyo2.jpg
22 KB, 429x390
>>57018072
On this page the protagonist comes to meet the second Marilith and throws a very strong punch at the top of the head, meanwhile the devil flees up the stairs to the place where the friends of the protagonist to kill them, we can clearly see the symbol sun on the ground that marks the center of the room.

text:
while fighting with my marilith I'll kill his friends just as I intended to do from the beginning
>>
File: k20gzr.jpg (30 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
k20gzr.jpg
30 KB, 429x390
>>57018109
On this page the protagonist comes to meet the second Marilith and throws a very strong punch at the top of the head, meanwhile the devil flees up the stairs to the place where the friends of the protagonist to kill them, we can clearly see the symbol sun on the ground that marks the center of the room.

text:
while fighting with my marilith I'll kill his friends just as I intended to do from the beginning
>>
>>57018008
dios del asesinato suena raro... yo diría el dios asesino o el dios de las masacres o algo
>>
File: SLAYER.gif (27 KB, 100x104) Image search: [Google]
SLAYER.gif
27 KB, 100x104
>>57018008
Y plagiar un juego ni te cuento.
>>
>>57018175
Viene del Baldur's Gate, un juego de rol de PC algo antiguo.
>>
>>57018109
por que quiere matar a sus amigos?
>>
File: 2nquqah.jpg (23 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
2nquqah.jpg
23 KB, 429x390
>>57018160
On this page you can see that the protagonist comes out of nowhere (teleporting) on the right to block with his body the arrow that had launched the devil in the direction of one of his friends when the arrow strikes her body bounces and falls down, eventhough the arrow hits sound force the not damaged protagonist since its mutated form has a body of highly resistant steel in the bottom we see a plant and part of a lake on the previous page and the top we see a large plant with many leaves.

text:
>i not let you
>how? insolent! This is the last time you meddle

>>57018175
pero no es un dios asesino es un dios del acto del asesinato
>>
File: 281x53s.jpg (36 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
281x53s.jpg
36 KB, 429x390
>>57018240
This page is confirmed that the devil and the protagonist already met before, in the second bullet mention that on one occasion she destroyed a green protective barrier, that you HUFAs an idea of resistance, one of those barriers is able to hold several seconds at the core of a star before being destroyed, and the devil can cargarselas with a single blow of mace / sword.
In the first bulleted the protagonist and the devil are you talking about standing in the same place they were, but the third was quickly released each other at the same time, the devil jumps to hit with his mace the protagonist in all high while it returns to her fist with all his strength concentrated in all the cartoons you can see in the background the plant with many leaves on the previous page and the second and third floor is another show down.

By the way, if ye are fixed in the expression of the face of the protagonist never changes since morphed is because he can not, because the combertirse in a golem steel his features become unmovable and always keeps the same expression whatever pass.

text:
>you know what I'm capable of, you should know that your divine powers have no effect on me
>you have destroyed a green protective barrier so your strength is superior to mine, but I not think you can overcome the power of a god
>you are going to see!
>>
>>57018214
interesante... pero insisto que suena raro
>>
File: 2hfjlus.jpg (25 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
2hfjlus.jpg
25 KB, 429x390
>>57018289
On this page you can see the devil transformed into a light and dissolving into the air after receiving the last and fatal blow of the protagonist which we eventually returning to its original form because it requires more of the transformation, for the whole page can see plants and lakes that appeared in previous pages and the top can see that the plant ends up with many leaves left on a lake.

text: I can not believe I've beaten, cursed be the gods!!!
>>
File: i2ne3s.jpg (39 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
i2ne3s.jpg
39 KB, 429x390
>>57018328
On this page we can see the unknown warrior (which commissioned the protagonist look for the chest) on top of Mount Wailmer, is next to the chest and it seems he intends to steal your content eventhough it knows it can be a trap.
We can see the three stakes, the skull and the dead lizard who were at first, and also the two guards bats observed for two crags, if we compare the color of the sky with the first few pages where Mount Wailmer it looked we can see that this clearer, that's because an last several hours and is beginning to dawn.

text:
>while forofgold and his friends celebrate the victory, far away, on top of Mount Wailmer, an unsuspecting character goes to the cursed treasure

>should not have come here, all my friends died looking for this treasure, but ... despite that there is something that draws me to him, had to come and see with my own eyes even after the hero told me it was a trap
>>
File: o7vkhs.jpg (42 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
o7vkhs.jpg
42 KB, 429x390
>>57018372
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first of all we see the unknown warrior subtract multicurrency the damn box, below we must address as indicated by the orange arrow to the thumbnail underneath.
In it we see that the chest begins to emit an intense dark glow, in the third bullet we see as the unknown warrior also begins to emit the same brightness and the shape of their eyes seems not well.
In the last picture we see the glow extends across the top of Mount Wailmer emitting a loud sound that makes the bats that were perched on the bluffs fly off in different directions, the bat on the right you can see perfectly, the Instead of the bat on the left is hovering only a wing.

text:
>nothing will happen by taking only a few coins, plus I can not resist the temptation hard I try
>Aaaarg, what's happening to me? the chest began to glow, and my body, and I feel a very strange feeling
>>
>>57018240
y por que tiene que haber un dios para el acto del asesinato?
el asesinato tiene muchas causas, ira, celos, miedo, locura... ¿Para que habría un dios del asesinato? ¿Para que salga impune o asesines mejor? o es un dios malvado que causas los sentimientos que te inducen a asesinar.

en tal caso seria un dios de la locura, creo yo
>>
File: nzhxxc.jpg (30 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
nzhxxc.jpg
30 KB, 429x390
>>57018415
On this page you can see the protagonist, who returned with his teleporting the forest, next to his horse, ready to be mounted on and continue traveling as he had thought, but then, in the distance, sounds a menacing and sinister voice interrupts ...
In the bottom / right you can see a bird eating a worm, which in turn was trying to eat a blade of grass sprouting from the ground.

text:
>after saying goodbye to his friend forofgold returned to his horse
>hi little, did you miss me? i'm back, now we're going to
>you're going to nowhere
>>
File: bejabt.jpg (50 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
bejabt.jpg
50 KB, 429x390
>>57018458
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first one we see the holder of the sinister voice and threatening of the previous page, as we see in the second bullet, it turns out to be neither more nor less than the unknown warrior, which in suffered a curse to steal coins coffer damn, this is made clear in the third bullet.
His physical appearance changed, their muscle mass increased, lost hair, has a permanent aggressive look and left him an "M" on the forehead.
In the fourth and last bullet everything is occupied by a sandwich in which the protagonist finally realizes everything that happened the unknown warrior and his group and realize that you will have to fight to the death with as there is a remedy for his curse.

text
>You can not run away from me
>You are the warrior of the cabin, you're being victim of a curse ... how can that be?
>grrr ... has been the chest ... has turned me into this ... I can barely control myself a murderer instinct is taking over my whole being will kill you
>Now I understand everything, was the coffer who controls the minds of your friends making them kill each other, you survived because you were not with them, should have known but because of my strength superior will trap not activated me and I could not know its nature so far ... sorry I not have known before but now can only be one alive and will be me!
>>
File: 72d7uv.jpg (45 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
72d7uv.jpg
45 KB, 429x390
>>57018504
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first one is the protagonist jumping into the damn Guerrerro and throwing a roundhouse kick that knocks him down in the second bullet we see that the kick him thrown a great distance giving himself a good shot falling to the ground.
Despite this as we see in the third bullet, the cursed warrior gets up quickly and goes on the attack throwing a punch to the protagonist, who has no trouble lock, easily and with one hand, the warrior's eyes become more red rage.
In the last panel the cursed warrior recovers the reason for a few seconds and puts his hands to his head but at the last moment the curse takes control and throws a wild roar.

text:
>I can not do anything to cure your curse but I will not kill you, please try again in you or not leave me no choice
>please try to control yourself
>I can not ... not control ... I feel the madness seizes me please kill me before my consciousness completely vanishes graaaargh!
>>
File: 33ni6g1.jpg (46 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
33ni6g1.jpg
46 KB, 429x390
>>57018551
This page is composed by 3 bullets, in the first you can see the protagonist eliminating the cursed warrior with a discharge energy coming out of the palm of your hand, the discharge is concentrated around the warrior in order to avoid damage to the environment.
In the second bullet we can see that the cursed warrior to been disintegrated, we can also see a blue butterfly run from behind a tree.
In the last picture we can see that the protagonist appears on the top of Mount Wailmer through its teleport with intentions

text:
>forofgold finally decided to remove the warrior to alleviate their suffering
>it may not have saved you there but now what is the cause of all this and I can promise that I will prevent this happen again in the future
>you are the one who caused all going to destroy you to make sure no one else falls into your curse
>>
File: 2e1twf7.jpg (37 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
2e1twf7.jpg
37 KB, 429x390
>>57018583
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first we see the protagonist throwing with both hands at once, a discharge energy to the chest, which is different from the previous page in size and color.
In the second bullet we can see that a protective barrier of intense dark color covering the chest just at the time when the attack comes on, protecting the explosion and all the damage.
In the third bullet protective barrier disappeared, instead we see out of the box one (though less dark than the barrier) dark glow that seems to be taking the form of any creature.
In the last picture we see that the box is closed and around the can to a large dark spectrum formed with a sinister voice, which is ready to defend the chest of any attacker.

text:
>this is going to be harder than I thought, has a protective barrier ... eh? that is why this coming out of it?
>I will not let you destroy me!! woooo!
>the chest is actually an evil spirit
>>
>>57018426
En un principio existia solo el dios del asesinato, de la muerte y de la tirania.
Un dia llegaron 3 aventureros a el, un noble llamado Bane, un nigromante llamado Myrkul y un asesino llamado Bhaal, y les propuso una serie de retos, como recompensa se repartieron los papeles del dios.
Bane se convirtio en dios de la tirania, Bhaal en dios del asesinato y Myrkul en dios de la muerte.
En los reinos olvidados, cada dios tiene influencia sobre una esfera concreta, aunque este relacionada con otras, solo tiene control sobre esa, Bhaal solo controla la muerte en si, pero no controla a los muertos.
>>
repites mucho la misma historia deberías crear una nueva
>>
File: 70al3s.jpg (34 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
70al3s.jpg
34 KB, 429x390
>>57018630
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first you can see the specter of chest throwing a red beam from one eye to the protagonist, which locks quickly with one hand with this suffering any pain.
In the second bullet the protagonist jumps spectrum to hit him and is shocked to discover through it without finding nothing to hit.
In the third bullet, we see that as soon as the character touches the ground, receives more damage from the spectrum, which attacks him with two new eye beams.
In the last picture we can see the protagonist quickly turn around and throw the chest like a discharge of energy that used to kill the cursed warrior, we can not know the results of the attack till the next page.

text: the transfer! clear is a ghost!
>>
File: svq3b6.jpg (45 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
svq3b6.jpg
45 KB, 429x390
>>57018675
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first you can see an explosion caused by the discharge of energy released by the protagonist on the previous page.
In the second you can see that due to the explosion, to come a smokescreen around the spectrum, and through it shoot out two eye rays, indicating that the spectrum survived without problems downloading energy directed against the chest.
In the third bullet to the smoke dissipated and returned to see the spectrum clearly intact and making fun of the protagonist.
In the last bullet point the protagonist throws a small ball of energy directed against the right eye of the spectrum, which explodes when hitting and breaking the eye of the spectrum as if it were a glass making him damage for the first time

text:
>there will be enough with that?
>my attaque has not done anything and continues to release those rays from his eyes ... a moment, his eyes! that's!
>in the eye!!
>>
>>57018634
difícil de comprender, pero gracias
de eso va el juego?
>>
File: noxyjl.jpg (33 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
noxyjl.jpg
33 KB, 429x390
>>57018716
This page is composed by 3 bullets in the first one you can see the protagonist launching a second ball of energy against the last eye of the spectrum, which is broken as above with the explosion of the ball.
In the second bullet you can be seen that the spectrum, left without eyes, bursts into a huge dark explosion that caught the protagonist at its epicenter, but this departs quickly and raises a blue protective barrier * that protects you from harm.
In the last picture we can see the top of Mount Wailmer Area, to be free from the curse grown grass across the surface of the mountain and both bats that were in the crags, as the body of the dead lizard, is an reduced dust, and carrying live hundreds of years and their fragile bodies were still standing just by the power of a spell.
We can see also the sun already started to leave, right, brightening the color of the sky.

text:
>and now the other!
>urrg! protective barrier!
>and that's how the spectrum was destroyed and the curse of Mount Wailmer disappeared forever, bringing the miracle of new life
>go!
>>
>>57018750
Mas o menos, en el juego, Bhaal muere y trata de la lucha entre sus sucesores para erigirse como nuevo dios del asesinato.
>>
File: nfpugo.jpg (33 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
nfpugo.jpg
33 KB, 429x390
>>57018758
This is the final page of the chapter, is composed of 2 vignettes, the first shows the protagonist who is back with his teleported horse from Mount Wailmer after aver broken the curse, and the second you can see the protagonist marching with his horse to a new destination, after aver done everything he had to do in this region, you can see the letters "order" with an ellipsis because just this story but could continue other chapters.

text:
>forofgold teleports beside his horse
>It's time to go to a new destination!
>end...
>>
This is some advanced shitposting. Leave it to Ethpaña
>>
>>57018808
has arruinado el hilo gilipollas
>>
>>57018799
y como tú sabes del juego? lo has jugado?
>>
>>57018932
Bastante, por eso identifico algunas de las cosas que hace este en el comic.
>>
>>57018908
a nadie le importa
>>
>>57018908
el hilo era una puta mierda.las cosas como son.casi prefiero esto
>>
>>57018974
por lo que veo parece muy bueno, podria darle una oportunidad
>>
Holy shit
You're creative though
>>
>>57019041
an intelligent way to stop OP
>>
>>57017056
t. Immigrant
>>
Oh wow, shirposting on a whole new level.

Viva Espana!
>>
>>57019135
i`m basque idiot hahaha fuckinf andalusian mexican
>>
>ywn be a Spaniard
>ywn live in Barcelona or Zaragoza
>>
>>57019171
:D
>>
>>57019193
I'm catalan m8.
I do not like Spain much. But the north is not that bad. The problem are mainly Andalusia and Extremadura
>>
>>57019193
pobres vascos... tener gente como tu debe ser un dolor en el culo... si ya lo eres con nosotros
>>
>>57017056
KILL YOURSELF
>>
Bretty cool story
>>
>>57019584
gracias, me estan animando a que haga otra si la hago la posteare aqui de mientras este lo subire a un hilo cada día para que lo vea más gente
>>
File: 61o8yc8bs7L.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61o8yc8bs7L.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>57017056
>>
>>57017056
por desgracia nos ha tocado nacer aqui bro....no hay otra
>>
>>57017056
Puto vasco de mierda, es increíble la de mierda que soltáis por la puta boca los borregos como tú que tenéis la puta cabeza carcomida desde críos. Corre a suicidarte hijo de puta y de paso todos los otros gilipollas que sois como él, malditos hijos de puta acomplejados.
>>
>>57020486
pues el OP no ha dicho ninguna mentira , xd no te ofendas pero es la verdad de este pais
>>
Se parece a Chile
>>
>>57020597
Pero si tú eres el único que pone esa mierda de xd a quién pretendes engañar fingiendo que no eres el OP
>>
>>57020597
Claro que sí anormal, que puto cancer dais joder
>>
>>57020597
>people here are disgusting
>moors mixed with gipsies and afrikans
>shit economy like morocco
<visiting london and is like california but in europe , one million spanish subhumans shitskins live there
>literally the worst country in the world

a mi esto me da para pensar. No te digo que ames España, pero odiar a los españoles son palabras mayores.
>>
>>57020740
la verdad duele amigo, españa es una mierda y todo el mundo lo sabe es como rumania jajaja
>>
>>57020788
sabes como es rumania?
>>
forofgold postea más cosas
>>
>>57020840
si,lo se por que mi padre es de alli, y vamos a volver a rumania por que españa es una mierda y hoy en dia es igual de pobre que polonia
>>
>>57020840
Ese payaso no ha salido de su provincia en su puta vida, que va saber nada, pero como buen mongolín postea mierda porque el anonimato de internet se lo permite, luego no tendrá amigos o será la puta mascota de algún grupo
>>
>>57020486

Ya hay que ser subnormal.

Viene alguien, pone un "t. nosequien" y tú vas y te lo crees. Menudo tragabaits que estás hecho.
>>
>>57020999
si vosotros soys ahora el Este europa la cosas han cambiado de echo en Polonia hay inmigrantes Españolas ajajajsajsjajsajksjasa como cambian las cosas eh?

vivo en el pais vasco por que es el único lugar donde sale rentable vivir de esta pocilga
>>
>>57021034
Eres putamente anormal si piensas que no es basco el OP, he visto mil shitposts de vascos en /int/ listopán de los cojones
>>
>>57021166
La única vez que me han robado en España ha sido cuando estuve en el país vasco, he llegado a dejar la cartera posada en terrazas de Sevilla y ahí seguía al volver del baño, a ver si váis a ser vosotros la mierda de este país Pachi
>>
>>57021376
yo no me considero español ,eso lo primero :) , si por mi fuese mandaba este pais a la mierda ya mismo..maketo de mierda
>>
>>57020872
tengo esto que escribi hace tiempo si te sirve

En el principio no existia nada mas que la materia y la energia, las ideas y el Demiurgo, todo esto estaba concentrado y habia una mente que lo dirigia pero no era muy inteligente, o tal vez ni siquiera era racional, por esto era que no podia controlar toda esta omnipotente masa de energia, y al final paso que todo esto explosiono y se creo lo que se conoce como Bing Bang, lo cual creo toda la existencia conocida, que son los dos Omniversos.

Hace mucho, mucho pero que mucho tiempo, existian dos seres muy diferentes entre ellos, uno de ellos representaba todo lo que es bueno puro e inocente, el otro en cambio representaba todo lo que era malo y todo lo que era pecado.

El bondadoso era conocido como, El Diez, y vivia en un lugar inmensamente grande y de color blanco que mucho mas tarde pasaria a ser conocido como, La Eternidad, en este lugar estaba alejado de todas las leyes fisicas normales por lo que nada podia dañarle ni herirle y ademas era inmortal, asi el podia pasar tranquilamente toda la existencia en este lugar de forma tranquila y apacible.

Sin embargo El Diez, no tenia a nadie con quien hablar ni nada que ver mas alla de la inmensidad blanca que se extendia ante el en todas las direcciones, asi que podriamos decir que almenos desde el punto de vista de un humano su vida parecia aburrida teniendo en cuanto esto y sabiendo que era eterna, sin embargo El Diez, nunca penso en estas cosas, por lo que nunca tubo intencion de abandonar La Eternidad.
>>
>>57021587
Pero un dia alguien se presento ante el, era el primer ser vivo aparte de el mismo que habia visto en su vida, apesar de que para un humano tendria un aspecto amenazador, El Diez, en su desconocimiento se alegro de ver a alguien mas, pero este visitante era, El Mal, sin embargo no parecia venir con malas intenciones, hablo con El Diez, de buenas maneras y le pregunto si no se aburria alli en La Eternidad, y le conto cosas de los maravillosos mundos que se encontraban mas alla de La Eternidad, que encontraria si la abandonaba y se dirigia al las profundidades del espacio.

El Diez, lleno de curiosidad por las historias de El Mal, decidio hacerle caso y abandonar la seguridad de la Eternidad, asi empezo su camino asta llegar al limite de, La Eternidad, tan pronto salio de ella entro en el vacio de la nada que ahi entre todos los universos y fue arrastrado por la gravedad de nuestro universo siendo arrastrado hacia el y cayendo con una fuerza tremenda como si fuera un meteorito.

El Diez cayo y cayo durante mucho tiempo asta llegar a chocar contra un planeta abandonado lleno de ardiente magma y del tremendo golpe que se dio al chocar contra el quedo hundido en lo mas profundo de las entrañas del planeta quedando sepultado por toneladas de tierra, roca y fuego, fueron muchos los intentos que hizo para escapar, con tanta fuerza que llego a causar terremotos y movimientos de las placas tectonicas del planeta, pero apesar de su enorme fuerza no pudo escapar y quedo encerrado asta su muerte en ese planeta, la cual tardo muchos años en llegar ya que era un ser muy resistente y aun en tan malas condiciones su tiempo de vida era muy largo y mientras tanto estubo sufriendo de una forma desmedida.
>>
>>57021624
De vez en cuando, El Mal se dedicaba a visitarle para burlarse de el y de su sufrimiento, sin embargo El Diez en su bondad infinita nunca odio a El Mal, incluso preferia que le visitara antes de estar solo apesar de que solo venia para burlarse de el, nunca llego a tener odio contra el por haberle echo abandonar La Eternidad ni tubo odio de su propia existencia por el sufrimiento que le habia traido.

En los ultimos años de su vida le brotaron 6 alas, 3 a la izquierda y 3 a la derecha, estas alas eran una evolucion natural que tenian la funcion de llevarlo volando de nuevo a La Eternidad, pero no servian de nada ya que seguia enterrado bajo tierra por lo que nunca pudo llegar a usarlas.

Sin embargo no todo se perdio con la muerte de El Diez, el mismo dia que el cayo en ese planeta varias de sus celulas quedaron en la superficie, estas celulas se unieron y adquirieron vida propia en forma de microorganismos, y estos se reprodujeron dando vida a mas de ellos, con el paso del tiempo estas pequeñas formas de vida fueron evolucionando y dando vida a formas de vida superiores y mas evolucionadas.

Esa planeta era el nuestro, el que ahora conocemos como la Tierra.
>>
>>57021669
Cuando El Diez murio todo el universo sintio su muerte, todos los seres vivos que habian salido de el, los que habian crecido a partir de las celulas que se le perdieron en el choque contra la Tierra y que evolucionaron en formas superiores todas desaparecieron junto a el en el momento de su muerte, y en un rincon alejado del universo se reunio toda la materia, y todas las ideas existentes reunidas en el espacio separadas pero cercanas unas a otras, en el centro de todas ellas se encontraba el Demiurgo, el Demiurgo era la tercera y ultima criatura que existe desde el principio de los tiempos, estos seres que existen desde los principios de la existencia se conocen vulgarmente como Los Primigenios y son, El Diez, que representa al bien, El Mal, que representa el mal, y el Demiurgo que es neutral.

Toda esta materia y estas ideas estaban en costante movimiento y finalmente un dia acabaron chocando unas con otras y se fusionaron entre ellas formando a dos grandes seres, Deux y Jehovah, cada uno de ellos era la union de grandes cantidades de materia y de ideas, tanto buenas como malas, pero muy diferentes en cada uno.

Sin embargo mientras Deux quedo libre y con todo el universo a su disposicion, Jehovah quedo encerrado en una galaxia que de alguna manera formo una prision de la que Jehova no podia escapar.
>>
>>57020872
estas leyendo?

>>57021715
Tanto Deux como Jehova tenian el don de la creacion por lo que ambos podian crear nueva vida, mientras Jehova creo un ejercito que mas adelante se conoceria como, los angeles de Jehova, Deux solamente creo a un ser, un ser llamado Nibiru, Nibiru era como una estrella viviente aunque de pequeño tamaño, la razon por la que Deux creo a Nibiru es que Deux como cualquier ser vivo necesitaba ser alimentado, y de echo el necesitaba mas alimento que nadie, como era el ser mas poderoso del universo la energia que consumia era enorme, llegando a consumir la energia de estrellas enteras amenos que encontrara otra forma de alimentarse.

Por eso creo a Nibiru para que buscase una forma de alimentarle y no consumir a todo el universo, Nibiru tubo la idea de buscar un planeta habitable y tras mucho buscar encontro la Tierra y decidio que este seria el planeta, Nibiru al igual que su padre Deux, tambien tenia el don de la creacion, por lo que creo una cantidad de micro-organismos en la Tierra, que mas adelante irian evolucionando de nuevo asta combertirse en humanos y otras muchas especies con el paso de mucho tiempo.

Nibiru creo a estas especies para que generaran energia y alimentaran a Deux, cada vez que uno de estos seres vivos se movia o hacia cualquier accion generaban energia y alimentaban a Deux, bien cierto es que un solo ser vivo generaba muy poca energia, pero billones de seres vivos (contando no solo a humanos si no a todos los seres vivos de la tierra) generaban suficiente energia para alimentar a Deux.
>>
>>57021470
prueba que eres vasco, sal a la calle y toma una foto. No me vale que hables en vasco, quiero pruebas visuales
>>
>>57021763
Al principio a Nibiru no le interesaba nada la Tierra, pero cuando los micro-organismos que creo evolucionaron le llamaron la atencion y decidio bajar a la tierra en una forma semi-humana para observar a esas criaturas, cuando bajo a la Tierra por primera vez los dinosaurios eran los dueños de la Tierra, Nibiru se acerco a ellos y estos la atacaron, Nibiru no entendio porque la atacaban los seres a los que habia dado vida, no sabia que eran animales irracionales, asi que destruyo a todos esos dinosaurios y volvio de nuevo al espacio, Deux se dio cuenta de lo que paso y le dijo a Nibiru que no bajase mas a la Tierra porque podrian herirla.

Tiempo despues, un asteroide de grandes proporciones se acercaba a la Tierra, Nibiru podria haberlo destruido, pero herida por haber sido atacada por su propia creacion, dejo que el asteroide chocase contra la Tierra y acabase con toda la vida en ella.

Despues volvio a ser habitada por micro-organismos que fueron evolucionando nuevamente, pero esta vez no llegaron a ser dinosaurios, si no humanos.

Nibiru no volvio mas a la Tierra en mucho tiempo debido a todo eso, pero cuando aparecieron los humanos a Nibiru le empezo a interesar de nuevo la Tierra, pues veia a los humanos que eran inteligentes como ella y le llamaban la atencion.

Asi que un dia decidio bajar a la tierra de nuevo en forma semi-humana, los humanos al verla la atacaron pero ella les hablo diciendo que no queria hacerles ningun daño, los humanos poco a poco se fueron calmando y empezaron a tratarla como un diosa, a la que concedian todos los caprichos que pidiese.
>>
>>57021763
yo si
>>
>>57021809
Poco a poco y debido a esto su pureza se fue corrompiendo, Nibiru que al principio era un ser bondadoso se fue haciendo cada vez mas egoista y tiranica con sus adoradores, exijiendoles mas cosas, y llegando finalmente incluso a asesinar a los que empezaban a oponerse a ella, su pureza se corrompio totalmente, y la luz dorada de su interior desaparecio, volviendose de color negro oscuro, entonces, en el momento en que perdio su luz, todos los humanos dejaron de adorarla, y la empezaron a tratar como a un demonio, atacandola con piedras y palos y todo lo que tubiesen.

Nibiru, furiosa acabo con todos los humanos que tenia a su alrededor, y estaba dispuesta a acabar con todos los demas humanos, pero justo en ese momento en ese momento los angeles de Jehovah, consiguieron abrir un agujero en la galaxia que los tenia encerrados, y lograron escapar, saliendo el arma que usaron para abrir la grieta despedida por el espacio en direccion a la Tierra.

Deux ordeno a Nibiru que abandonase la Tierra y se preparara para luchar, para eso le dio una armadura de combate, que unido al cambio fisico al perder su luz la combirtio en una horrible criatura.

Nibiru desde entonces quiso vengarse de los humanos, pero como no podia ir a la Tierra personalmente creo a varias criaturas para que causaran daño a los humanos en su lugar, creo a varios seres que actualmente son conocidos como demonios como son, Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebu, Leviathan y mas, que en realidad eran hijos de Nibiru creados por su rencor para que creasen discordia entre los humanos.
>>
>>57021846
ok entonces sigo aunque no se lo que pasa que puesto el siguiente fragmento pero no se refleja asi que lo pongo otra vez

>>57021809
Poco a poco y debido a esto su pureza se fue corrompiendo, Nibiru que al principio era un ser bondadoso se fue haciendo cada vez mas egoista y tiranica con sus adoradores, exijiendoles mas cosas, y llegando finalmente incluso a asesinar a los que empezaban a oponerse a ella, su pureza se corrompio totalmente, y la luz dorada de su interior desaparecio, volviendose de color negro oscuro, entonces, en el momento en que perdio su luz, todos los humanos dejaron de adorarla, y la empezaron a tratar como a un demonio, atacandola con piedras y palos y todo lo que tubiesen.

Nibiru, furiosa acabo con todos los humanos que tenia a su alrededor, y estaba dispuesta a acabar con todos los demas humanos, pero justo en ese momento en ese momento los angeles de Jehovah, consiguieron abrir un agujero en la galaxia que los tenia encerrados, y lograron escapar, saliendo el arma que usaron para abrir la grieta despedida por el espacio en direccion a la Tierra.

Deux ordeno a Nibiru que abandonase la Tierra y se preparara para luchar, para eso le dio una armadura de combate, que unido al cambio fisico al perder su luz la combirtio en una horrible criatura.

Nibiru desde entonces quiso vengarse de los humanos, pero como no podia ir a la Tierra personalmente creo a varias criaturas para que causaran daño a los humanos en su lugar, creo a varios seres que actualmente son conocidos como demonios como son, Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebu, Leviathan y mas, que en realidad eran hijos de Nibiru creados por su rencor para que creasen discordia entre los humanos.
>>
>>57021969
En cambio Jehova creo a un ejercito y un dia uso todo su poder para crear un arma especial que podia abrir un agujero en la galaxia donde estaba encerrado y asi salir de ella, al escapar la espada que uso para abrir el agujero cayo al espacio y llego asta la Tierra quedando en algun rincon remoto de ella, los angeles de Jehova fueron hacia la Tierra para recuperar la espada.

Dio la casualidad de que la espada la encontro un humilde campesino que pasaba por alli y la uso para combatir valerosamente a los angeles que escaparon a la Tierra, a pesar de no saber pelear lucho valientemente, Nibiru y sus criaturas llegaron tambien a la Tierra con intencion de defenderla, aunque Nibiru no tenia muchas ganas pero eran ordenes de Deux, por lo que mando a sus criaturas a luchar contra los angeles, pero no podian hacerles daño, al parecer solo se les podia dañar con armas creadas por ellos mismos, asi que solo la espada podia dañarles, asi que fueron a ver al campesino y le salvaron la vida, y ademas lo mejoraron fusionandose con el para que pudiera volar y salir al espacio a luchar junto a Nibiru, el acepto para defender a su planeta.

Finalmente vencieron a todos los angeles y solo quedaba el mismo Jehova, al cual Nibiru no podia vencer ya que su fuerza era igual a la de Deux, asi que todos viajaron dentro de Nibiru asta la mente de Deux y una vez alli tubieron que unirse Deux, Nibiru, sus criaturas, el campesino y ademas de eso recojer toda la energia posible de todos los seres vivos de la Tierra para poder con el, el ataque fue tan fuerte que al parecer la espada quedo destruida en el proceso pero Jehova fue eliminado para siempre.
>>
>>57022010
Despues de esto Deux dio inmunidad a la Tierra prohibiendo a Nibiru que se acercase a ella para que no hiciese daño ni al planeta ni a los humanos como recompensa por los esfuerzos del campesino humanos por salvar su mundo sin esperar recibir nada a cambio.
Pero que Nibiru no pudiera ir no impedia que sus criaturas lo pudieran hacer, ella no podia ordenarles de forma directa que atacaran la Tierra ya que esto iva contra la prohibicion de Deux, pero si podian hacerlo ellos por iniciativa propia.

Como dije antes Deux y Jehova estaban formados por la union de grandes cantidades de materia y ideas, entre los dos reunian casi toda la materia y ideas existentes, sin embargo habia unas pocas que no formaban parte de ellos, y estas habian adquirido consciencia propia.

Estan eran el Destino y el Azar que pasaron a llamarse, Dama del Azar, y Dama del Destino, esta ultima tambien era conocida como Laquesis.

Ambas lucharon por llegar asta el Demiurgo pero solo una de ellas llego, la que llego al Demiurgo adquirio control absoluto sobre la realidad, mas alla del espacio y el tiempo, adquirio poder absoluto sobre la historia, al parecer la que llego fue la Dama del Azar y decidio usar su nuevo poder liberando el poder del azar.
>>
File: omniverso.jpg (20 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
omniverso.jpg
20 KB, 429x390
>>57022059
Esto es un mapa del Omniverso, la representacion de toda la existencia conocida, ya que contiene todas las cosas existententes, no ahi nada mas grande que esto ni ahi nada fuera de el. (aunque existe otro omniverso paralelo a este [de echo esta superpuesto al nuestro], igual de grande pero totalmente vacio exepto por las aguas del mar del tiempo, que abriran una brecha a nuestro mundo el dia del fin de los tiempos, pero eso es otro tema)

Como podeis ver, esta dividido en 6 dimensiones distintas, ahora paso a explicar las dimensiones:

1/2 Dimension: Tambien llamada vulgarmente Mundo Virtual (o Digital), ya que esta dimension esta compuesta totalmente por datos que cobran sustancia, esta dimension en su origen eran dos, la 1º Dim. y la 2º Dim. ambas eran iguales con la unica diferencia de que algunos habitantes de la 2º Dim. eran mas fuertes que los de la primera, al final se fusionaron en una sola y paso a llamarse 1/2 Dim.
En esta dimension existe la magia y las cosas sobrenaturales, casi cualquier cosa que te puedas imaginar aqui puede pasar.
>>
>>57022150
3º Dimension: Esta dimension llamada vulgarmente mundo real es nuestra dimension, un mundo aparentemente vacio ya que tan solo posee un planeta con vida a pesar de la inmensidad de su espacio... lo cual no quiere decir que no alla formas de vida espaciales aparte de los nativos de la tierra.
En esta dimension no existe la magia ni las cosas sobrenaturales, todo se rige por unas leyes matematicas que es posible llegar a comprender pero muy dificil predecir o alterar debido a su complejidad, aun asi algunos habitantes de este mundo pueden sentir la presencia de los seres de 1/2 Dimension de forma muy tenue concentrandose en su corazon y mente y, en casos extraordinarios incluso viajar asta alli en forma de avatar.

4º Dimension: Esta dimension se sabe que es tan grande como las otras, pero no se a explorado mas que una pequeñisima parte de ella, la parte que parece ser su funcion principal, nada mas llegar a ella aparece un lugar similar a la parada de la estacion de un tren, alli solia haber un precioso tren blanco de un tamaño espectacular y que al parecer era una conexion entre la tercera dimension y la 1/2 dimension, una vez subido en el podias usarlo para entrar en cualquiera de las dos dimensiones por un vortice espacial que ahi en cada una, la via se desplazaba junto al tren para que siempre tubiera camino por el que andar y su combustible parece inagotable, ademas puede aumentar su longitud sin limite conocido para llevar a tantos pasajeros como sea necesario.
Se cree que esta dimension tiene las mismas caracteristicas que la 1/2 Dimension, pero es un mundo mucho menos complejo.
>>
>>57022196
5º Dimension: Dimension donde domina la magia y los mas variopintos seres, todos los seres de esta dimension pueden viajar libremente asta la 1/2 Dimension y muchos de ellos estan locos y disfrutan causando el caos con sus poderes, su propia dimension es un descontrol, parece un mundo patas arriba, se puede encontrar agua flotando, tuberias que suben asta el cielo y trozos de edificios por todas partes, ademas si tocas el agua de esta dimension aunque solo sea rozarla te desintegras, para siempre, amenos que seas uno de ellos, un nativo de esta dimension, ya que tienen inmunidad a este agua, por suerte este agua no puede salir de su dimension.

6º Dimension: Esta dimension es muy parecida a la nuestra (la 3º) apesar de que aqui si existe la magia, pero apesar de esto apenas pasan cosas sobrenaturales, y su planeta Tierra es muy similar al nuestro, la magia como dije, si existe, pero esta al alcanze de muy poquitos, aunque si bien es cierto que en este universo ademas de los nativos de la tierra existen bastantes mas criaturas ya que ahi otros mundos en otras dimensiones que estan dentro del mismo universo, a las que se accede mediante la magia, tambien tiene su mundo de la oscuridad y su mundo de la luz, otras dos dimensiones a las que se accede tambien por medio de la magia.
>>
>>57022240
7º Dimension: La ultima dimension es un universo vacio, exepto por un solo ser vivo, pero no es un ser vivo cualquiera, esta criatura destaca por ser la mas grande que alla existido nunca ya que en su interior podrian caber perfectamente varios montones de galaxias.
Esta criatura se llama "Constructor Final" y esta compuesta por todas las ideas que tienen los seres de todas las otras dimensiones, tiene la capacidad de asimilar las ideas que tiene cada persona por muy lejos que este de ella y dentro de su cuerpo crea algo en base a esa idea, cuanto mas crea mas grande se hace, todo esto no significa que lea el pensamiento de esos seres, es simplemente que las ideas que tienen toman forma dentro de ella.

Tambien existe un lugar llamado "La Eternidad" que no sale en el mapa, eso es debido a que no se sabe donde esta situado exactamente, aunque se crea que este en algun lugar entre la 3º y la 4º dimension, pero como el lugar exacto no se sabe pues no se puede colocar en el mapa, ese lugar ademas no es una dimension, es un lugar diferente con unas leyes muy diferentes, ademas de ese lugar ya hable mas atras en otra ocasion asi que ya sabeis como es.
>>
File: dimension.jpg (14 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
dimension.jpg
14 KB, 429x390
>>57022286
Ahora vamos a hablar en concreto de la 1/2 Dimension:

Empezamos a describir por el centro, como veis ahi varios circulos, a cada uno de esos circulos lo llamaremos capa, empezaremos por la capa mas interna, a esa capa se la conoce como "Universo" y dentro de ella si os fijais bien ahi un puntito marron, ese puntito es el unico planeta que existe en este universo, un planeta llamado "Mundo Mandril".

Mundo Mandril es un planeta gigantesco, mayor que cualquier estrella, la razon de esto es que hace unos cuantos años el universo estaba compuesto por millones de planetas distintos, del mismo modo que un universo ordinario y el planeta llamado Mundo Mandril era un planeta pequeño, mas o menos como La Tierra.
Pero alguien hizo algo que cambio todo para siempre, hizo que todos los planetas se unieran en uno solo, apenas hubo muertes ya que antes de fusionarse los planetas se hicieron planos para evitar que los de la parte de abajo quedaran aplastados, de todas formas si hubo algun muerto debido a la fusion de planetas radiactivos o de pura lava que causaban daño al entorno.

En Mundo Mandril se puede encontrar de todo al ser la fusion de todos los planetas, ahi seres de todas las razas y culturas que te puedas imaginar y paisajes de lo mas variado.
Pero el universo no solo se limita a eso, en el universo ahi una infinidad de dimensiones alternativas a las que se pueda acceder o bien mediante magia o bien mediante fuerza bruta si esta es tan tremendamente grande como para abrir dimensiones, en estas dimensiones se puede encontrar de todo, estas dimensiones alternativas tienen el mismo tamaño que el universo, osea que como podeis comprobar no son muy grandes, pero ahi millones de ellas.
>>
>>57022339
La siguiente capa se conoce como "Cierre inverso" y en ella solo habita un ser vivo del mismo nombre, el Cierre Inverso es una criatura que su poder es igual a la suma de todos los seres vivos nativos del universo, pero ojo, como bien aclaro solo los nativos del universo, seres venidos de otras dimensiones no se suman a su poder, por eso apesar de su inmensa fuerza ya a llegado a ser derrotado muchas veces, su objetivo viene siendo impedir que nadie salga del universo y si sale que nadie pase mas alla de donde esta el.

La siguiente capa se conoce como "Li-Grim" y el ser que habita en ella es un Li-Grim que posee poderes magicos muy fuertes y su objetivo es el mismo que el Cierre Inverso, si alguien llega asta el debe impedirle seguir avanzando.

La siguiente capa se conoce como "El desierto de la esfera" es un enorme desierto habitado por escorpiones gigantes y unos niños que no parecen crecer nunca y que de alguna forma se las ingenian para sobrevivir con los escorpiones y las duras condiciones del desierto, mas alla del desierto ahi un agujero que lleva hacia la siguiente capa, la que vemos blanca y cuadrada.

La capa blanca y cuadrada es conocida como "La Esfera" es un espacio totalmente blanco y mucho mas grande que los anteriores, aqui vive el guardian de la esfera, una especie de espiritu con un poder muy superior al Li-Grim, pero este no impide avanzar a los que llegan aqui, amenos que sean malas personas, aunque su presencia causa terror a la mayoria de los seres vivos ya que su presencia es fantasmagorica y ademas es un gigante.
Como podeis ver en la parte de arriba en ambas esquinas ahi 2 cuartos de circulos, esas son las salidas para pasar a la siguiente capa, en las esquinas de abajo no estan los circulos porque no se puede salir por ahi, solo se puede salir por arriba.
>>
File: mundo de los demonios.jpg (17 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
mundo de los demonios.jpg
17 KB, 429x390
>>57022403
La siguiente capa es conocida como "Mundo de los demonios", su color oscuro es porque es realmente un lugar oscuro, no existe la luz en este mundo ya que en el ahi un ser que es pura oscuridad y que debora la luz, el lugar esta formado por cavernas en las que se encuentran todo tipo de monstruosos demonios, todos los demas seres vivos rehuyen este lugar.

Lo que podeis ver al final del mundo de los demonios es lo que se conoce como "El fuego negro" (creado por El Señor del fuego negro, del que hable antes) apesar de que no es de color negro si no morado oscuro, es un fuego terrible que rodea todo el mundo de los demonios impidiendo que nadie salga mas lejos, este fuego puede incendiar y quemar cualquier cosa, no importa lo que sea, y ademas es imposible apagarlo, es el fuego mas mortifero que existe.

Aunque el fuego negro impida salir mas alla del mundo de los demonios eso no significa que ese sea el limite de 1/2 Dimension, fuera del fuego negro aun queda todo esto que podeis ver aqui y que ahora paso a explicar.
>>
>>57022435
Aunque el fuego negro impida salir mas alla del mundo de los demonios eso no significa que ese sea el limite de 1/2 Dimension, fuera del fuego negro aun queda todo esto que podeis ver aqui y que ahora paso a explicar.

Si siguieramos hablando de capas, la capa que tocaria ahora se llamaria "Mar del caos" y es la capa definitiva, (despues ya iria el Omniverso) esta capa es un espacio caotico que mezcla luz y oscuridad en medio del vacio, pero podemos encontrar algunas cosas mas, ademas de todo lo dicho anteriormente podemos ver que mas arriba ahi una especie de cumulo marron, eso es el centro de la dimension y es el espacio personal de Tabranigoodo (una de las primeras creaciones de Yggdrasil, de la que ya hable antes) desde donde vigilaba y controlaba el mundo, y tambien le servia para descansar lejos de todo lo demas.

Arriba y a la izquierda podemos ver un pequeño vortice espacial rosa, es por ahi donde entraria el tren de la 4º Dimension si alguien lo usara para dirigirse aqui.
>>
>>57022485
Por otro lado esta la gruesa raya que se puede ver alrededor de toda la dimension, eso es una barrera protectora que tiene no sola esta, si no todas las dimensiones, son unas barreras extremadamente extraordinariamente resistentes y evitan que ninguna criatura salga fuera de su dimension y se den un paseo por el omniverso.

Por ultimo, pero no menos importante, si os fijais en la parte de abajo/izquierda podeis ver que ahi un trozito que sobresale hacia afuera y que no cubre la barrera y que tiene un puntito verde, ese lugar es el centro de control de la dimension y alli lo unico que ahi es una torre, una torre que solo muy pocos pueden hacer funcionar pero que igualmente esta ahi y que si se tubieran malas intenciones podrian darle a esta torre la orden de destruir toda la dimension, tardaria 1 minuto entero y amenos que cambien la orden en ese tiempo, todo incluido la torre y lo que pille dentro de la dimension reventaria en una titanica explosion.
Lo peor es que todas las dimensiones tienen una de esas torres, pero en algunas acceder a ellas es un reto casi imposible, y ademas como ya dije, no todo el mundo puede ordenarlas que exploten, tiene que ser alguien que tenga un permiso especial.
>>
>>57022543
debatiendo en otro foro he expandido aun mas los conocimientos de mi ultimate guia sobre el origen de toda la existencia, asi que aqui os pongo toda la nueva informacion extraida:

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por The Blue Lantern
pero shabranigudu de slayers , yggdrasil de digimon y los otros personajes son solo PERSONAJES de anime , un anime creado por un ser humano de japon que tiene como trabajo crear universos de ficción.
Que poco sabes de como son las cosas en realidad, todos esos "personajes" existen de verdad, existen en otra dimension llamada 1/2 dimension.
Y los autores de los que tu hablas son personas de aqui de nuestra dimension, la 3º Dimension, que fueron divinamente inspirados por Yggdrasil o alguno de los otros dioses de las otras dimensiones para que escribieran sobre ellos y hablaran sobre ellos haciendo historias de dibujos sobre ellos para que la gente supiera sobre ellos aqui en la Tierra, lo que pasa es que ni siquiera la mayoria de los propios autores saben que fueron divinamente inspirados, muchos de ellos creen que todo surgio de su cabeza cuando no es asi, fue por inspiracion divina de los seres sobre los que ellos escriben que les inspiraron desde su dimension para que escribieran sobre ellos y contaran a la gente de nuestra planeta sobre ellos.
Y por si no lo sabias te recuerdo que ahi un proverbio que dice "toda escritura es inspirada por Dios" y esto sale en la mismisima biblia que es la palabra de Nibiru, asi que si no te lo terminabas de creer ahi te dejo eso, puedes buscar este proverbio en google y veras que sale, no me lo he inventado yo.
>>
>>57022627
Yo se que todo lo que digo es verdad porque, se que esto que voi a decir es dificil de creer, pero yo desde hace años tengo contactos con seres extraterrestres y extradimensionales, de echo he estado en otras dimensiones y en el espacio en forma de avatar.
Todos los humanos tenemos un consciente y un subconciente que tambien es llamado el corazon y la mente, y antes si nos concentrabamos con fuerza en ellos podiamos usarlos para viajar a otros mundos, mas alla del nuestro, en forma de avatar, nuestro cuerpo seguia en la Tierra pero creabamos un avatar en esos mundos al que podiamos dirigir con nuestro corazon y nuestra mente.
Yo use mi corazon y mente y con ellos viaje por mucho tiempo a mundos con los que vosotros solo podeis soñar y vi y aprendi cosas que nadie mas sabe.

Por eso se todas estas cosas que os cuento, me pasaron imnumerables cosas a lo largos de esos años, tantas que no podria contarlas todas, pero todo esto que os cuento lo fui aprendiendo a lo largo de los años a base de las vivencias que vivi

Actualmente se practicamente todo sobre toda la existencia, se como empezo el principio de los tiempos y tambien se como sera el fin de los tiempos.
>>
>>57022688
nadie lo esta leyendo me voy al erepublik
>>
File: not sure if trolling.jpg (49 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
not sure if trolling.jpg
49 KB, 604x453
>>57017056
Spain in the greatest country in the EU. Debate me. I have learned intermediate Spanish, I hope to move there in a year or two.
>>
>>57022983
>I hope to move there in a year or two.
are you a troll?, you have a spanish gf (all bitchs for me) or what
>>
File: 1444476613926.jpg (148 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
1444476613926.jpg
148 KB, 2000x1143
Putos liberales fuera de mi país REEEEEEEEE
Gora Jaungoiko illezkor!
>>
>>57022983
>Spain in the greatest country in the EU
no,northern Spain is not bad ,the rest spain is africa...
>>
>>57023236
Calm down Jordi, central Spain is ok.
>>
>>57022983
>Spain in the greatest country in the EU
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, are you spaniard or friegaplatos in london ? hahahhahahahahahahahhaha
>>
File: 1417482001281.png (273 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
1417482001281.png
273 KB, 518x700
actually, it's the rest of spaniards who want to get rid of the basque """"""""country""""""" but you leeches wont get lost.
>>
>>57023181
Not a troll. Superior weather, shit is cheap, relatively easy language, no radicals, etc.
>>
>>57023197
no eres vasco, para
>>
Another monkey embarrasing our country.
If Spain is a shit, that's because of idiots like you
>>
>>57023236
Thoughts on Valencia/Barcelona?
>>
>>57023724

Llego el gallego.
>>
>>57023836
>Not a troll. Superior weather, shit is cheap, relatively easy language, no radicals, etc.
ok,you are spaniard dude, brexit when?
fucking plague.
no vuelvo ha visitar londres por que parecéis rumanos , haciendo trabajos de mierda .

que asco me dio cuando fui el año pasado por dios
>>
>>57023926
don't ask him...
in my opinion valencia and barcelona are ok
>>
>>57023926

>Valencia
>Maximum Shit

>Barcelona
>50% Gold 50% Shit
>>
Can confirm that Spain is shit
>>
>>57024071
true
>>
File: UpdYkVI[1].jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
UpdYkVI[1].jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>he believes PNV and even Bydlu would ever walk the walk and aren't just political-leveraging
>>
>>57021225

Que le llames anormal al vasco que te dice que el OP no es vasco y que encima escribas "basco" te convierte en un autentico retrasado. Felicidades.

Y por cierto, curate el culo sangrante, que se te ve escocido, amigo.
>>
>>57024082

>Failing for a poor bait
>>
DEBUELBANOS EL HORO AORITA HIJOS DE LA RE MIL PUTA
>>
Spain is so poor that autistic kids can't get their meds, please understand.
>>
File: españa mezclate.jpg (563 KB, 2480x1748) Image search: [Google]
españa mezclate.jpg
563 KB, 2480x1748
>>57017189
not for long.
>>
Spain is mierdaca de la buena
>>
>>57025230
>Spain is mierdaca de la buena
pero es mi mierdaca de la buena
>>
File: crasti el calazo.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crasti el calazo.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
>>57024654
>my jimmies
>>
>>57021470
Vete a la mierda puto rumano de mierda y vete con tus gitanos de mierda de vuelta a rumania o de donde vengas
>>
>>57023926
I've lived there 1,5 years in total. I loved both (specially Valencia) but I admit I was student living student life, so better wait if some anons who have lived here more give their opinion
>>
File: 1458753245180.jpg (69 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1458753245180.jpg
69 KB, 397x402
>>
Que picardía
>>
>>57017056
moving to your former colonies
california for example ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5IVncHFBXo&ebc=ANyPxKoGTUqjvTUJk5khOqU0y4Yb4xolX_4D7FdVuAHqFGOkF6-aPE8cS3wSgrxNPhzJqPI7kV6Z1byM-yEjqulksTf0PtG-sw
>>
>>57024654
lmao theyre literally telling you to race mix. Why are Spanish people such cucks?
>>
>>57028925
with an underage lesbian grill too (RAPE)
>>
>>57028925
t. John Gonzalez
>>
File: 1330390343726.jpg (44 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1330390343726.jpg
44 KB, 250x201
I will restore spains glory like my armenian ancestors restored the glory of byzantium with the spirit of Heracles, Leo V, Basil I i will carry the crux veritas and ramm it on the top of the alcazar so everyone can see that this country is united under god and led by a king that is blessed by the lord all mighty, no country can be cucked when its ultimate kebab remover powers unite at one and the same place!

VIVA EL REY COÑO!
>>
Que grande, forofgold!
>>
spain is probably the best country in the world, in general terms...

god tier cuisine, god tier hsitory, god tier culture and monuments,god tier healthcare, god tier fiesta, god tier lifestyle,god tier weather, god tier cities, beaches and beautiful forest...
still not cuck.ed and invaded like other countries....

the worst? the properly spaniard self-haters. they are the only true problem in spain.
>>
Mexico is latin american Poortugal
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.