[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I racist if I don't know the difference between one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: chingchongpingling.png (32 KB, 1033x558) Image search: [Google]
chingchongpingling.png
32 KB, 1033x558
Why am I racist if I don't know the difference between one Asian and another?
>>
Because they have significant enough facial differences. Think of it like French and Brits.
>>
Chinese and Koreans look alike a lot of the time. Not always, but I imagine a lot of them are from the same pool.
Japanese, you can usually tell...
>>
>>57007173
They're incredibly similar, the only way you could tell the difference is if they're extreme examples of their respective ethnicities.
>>
>>57007139

well,
koreans have a lot of plastic in them
the chinese are filled with heavy metals
the japaneese have a radioactive glow

if you have problem telling them apart, just cut them open, it's not like any of them have a soul or anything
>>
>>57007197
Not everyone is a weeb, all I see is a horde of slopes with the occasional qt
>>
File: BqciFEMIIAAE1d-.jpg (32 KB, 575x472) Image search: [Google]
BqciFEMIIAAE1d-.jpg
32 KB, 575x472
>>57007242
At least the Koreans have a Seoul though
>>
>tfw it's easier to remember asians' faces than whites'
>>
>>57007173
so one looks like an aryan superman and the other is a manlet who reeks of garlic?
>>
>>57007230
>Kinda like when Yuros on here get all buttmad because Americans cant tell their shit "cultures" apart

It seems like its more common for Yanks to get rustled when foreigners don't give a shit about which boring flyover state you're from and how your Denny's do the local waffle and chicken grease the best in the country.
>>
>>57007305
>tfw you don't have a microcock
>>
>>57007139
No. And it goes both ways because Asians can't tell apart different Europeans apart.
It's something that needs getting used to.
>>
>>57007338
>tfw i'm actually white
>>
>>57007349
True but Asians still get butt mad if you assume that they're from any other country.
>>
>>57007173
>mfw white and can't distinguish between other euros

Am I broken lads?
>>
>>57007517
No, please don't let the memes get into your head
>>
>>57007139
no
nobody think you racist
>>
Am I racist if I can't differentiate an Aussie from a Kiwi?
>>
>>57007819
No

Aussies are cuter desu
>>
Youre not. Who says you are? I cant tell white people apart either, crackas arr rook same to me too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.