[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women love horses? If I was a woman, I would love bears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 81qXwGs1jeL._SL1500_.jpg (285 KB, 1500x1101) Image search: [Google]
81qXwGs1jeL._SL1500_.jpg
285 KB, 1500x1101
Why do women love horses?

If I was a woman, I would love bears because they are virile, strong and cute.
>>
>>57005716
because of their massive cocks, obviously
>>
Apparently it feels good for a woman's vajayjay riding on a horse. A lot of rubbing the clit happens...
>>
Because it reminds them of the BBC you retard. Horse cock is of comparable size to black cock, plus horses are strong, athletic and powerful just like black men. The first cock a girl ever tries is usually a horses, then they go on and lust after the BBC. When little girls draw horses, they are subconsciously thinking about being fucked by a hung, muscular black man. It's innate in their biology.
>>
>feels good on their clit when they ride them
>massive cocks
>strong yet kinda cute
>massive cocks
>>
>>57005761
I can't help but think that it would just squish the clit desu, especially because you'd have to lean forward in a particular way to have that happen. More like it gets in the actual pussy and feels a bit strange, might feel good to some people I guess.
>>
File: 1458950235544.png (156 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1458950235544.png
156 KB, 330x319
>>57005716
>be american
>legally have sex with horses
You will find it's impossible to make this up
>>
>>57005809
I don't think it's legal anymore after Mr. Hands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
But I could be wrong.
>>
>>57005842
It's still legal in around ~20 states I think
>>
>>57005886
Why it should be illegal, if it don't cause any unnecessary sufferings to the animal? "Consent" cannot be applied to horse because it don't have mind so if animal feel good when you fuck it (or it is fucking you) it's not animal abuse. If homosexualism is considered completely normal in the West, then zoophilia should be as well.
>>
>>57006209
Because there's the risk of diseases jumping from animals to humans.
>>
>>57006234
Tbh there are more diseases from humans to humans than animals to humans.
>>
>>57006357
But those diseases have been with us for a while, so we are more prepared and the risk of epidemic is low. With a new disease that just jumped from animals to humans, we have less natural resistance to it and no medicine for it. It could be as bad or worse as when AIDS was new.
>>
>>57006209
I saw a guy fucking a male dog in its butt and it made me very sad because it probably hurt it
please don't fuck animals in the butt
>>
>>57005842
>yeah I knew a guy who got fucked to death by a horse
embarrassing
>>
File: tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Big Horses at 18:00 on BBC Wild
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.