[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a qt accent >english will never be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>you will never have a qt accent
>english will never be your non dominant language
>you will never be fully fluent in another language

American feels thread?
>>
File: image.png (311 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311 KB, 480x480
>Donald Trump will be our next president
>If not because of the RNC, there will be large scale civil unrest
>>
>you will never be fully fluent in another language
fuck you, i'm trying
>>
File: 1459048968516.png (8 KB, 420x472) Image search: [Google]
1459048968516.png
8 KB, 420x472
>you will never celebrate Easter as a public holiday
>you will never legally buy Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs
>>
>tfw can speak 4 languages fluently
>>
>tfw speak 3 languages fluently since
>>
>>57001454
you can literally be fluent in a language in one year if you practice it at least 1 hour every day

if you actually go to said country and live there you will pick it up within like 6 months seriously.
>>
>>57003906
t. Never studied a language ever
>>
File: 1459020046910.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459020046910.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>57003958
While I shouldn't have said fluent, you can still get to a high conversational level in a year. I speak French at a damn good conversational level and I've only been practicing for a little more than a year. I force myself to practice one hour each day, often times more and have made friends at Uni who speak to help me when I have questions

all it takes is practice and that's the one thing people usually dont do (t. you) or after a week/month of practicing a lot they slack off and start to give up
>>
>>57004123

ta gueule, tarlouze
>>
>>57004123
"conversational" is a pretty low tier stage of understanding
>>
>>57004123
Whats your routine?

Books? Online? Tutor?

Always wanted to learn a new language, especially French.
>>
>>57004144
c’est mignon

>>57004180
how can you possibly base someone's level of understanding? you lack reading comprehension because I said "high level" conversational ability; not surprised since you are a retard and can't into languages so you are projecting your insecurity towards me. keep doubting what people are able to do while you sit at home making threads on why languages r sooo hard

>>57004182
all it takes is the first step dude. I literally typed into google "french lesson 1" and went from there. having people you know irl that speak it will help 100000% as they fix pronouncation and help you with slang because with languages like french, written french and spoken french are very different.
get a fresh notebook, start today/tomorrow and just don't stop. all it takes is practice
>>
But all of it is possible. Move to a non-English speaking country, 10 years and you will be
>fully fluent
>forget half of your English
>and your accent
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.