[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Czechs welcome first visit by Chinese president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Czkek.jpg (121 KB, 838x750) Image search: [Google]
Czkek.jpg
121 KB, 838x750
>China's President Xi Jinping begins a two-day state visit to Prague on Monday to promote business ties, crowning efforts by Czech President Milos Zeman to build a strategic relationship with Beijing.

What can the President of China expect from his trip to the Czech Republic?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35903382

>Czech demonstrators who oppose China's policies in Tibet are expected to stage protests during the trip.

kek
>>
What are /int/'s feeling about Tibet, anyway?
>>
>PRC
>visiting post-commie country

Why did they think this was a good idea?
>>
>>56998788
>Tibet
This is a 90s meme, and not even a good one
>>
>>57000798
people here generally seem to think that it's rightful Chinkzerg clay, and that before Chinese """""occupation""""" it was a complete and utter shithole
>>
>>57001290
I want an opinion that isn't from a Chinese man, though.
>>
>>57001344
I'm not a fucking Chink, I've just been on /int/ for several years so I've been able to notice what /int/'s general opinion seems to be
>>
>>57001290
It was

And it has only been "independent" for 4 out of the last 400 years. No one even recognized its independence when it declared it.
>>
>>57000798
peaceful mountain gandhi is not particularly fond of anything but peace, this i know
>>
>a guy does that to a flag

>hey hey guys the czech people all in union is claming their hate against china!!!!

you're disgusting. just accept that china is a global power and don't forget to put a cactus in your anus meanwhile, disgusting american cocksuckers
>>
>>57000798
ignore all the zhangs, /int/ supports the balkanisation of every country doubly so Tibet since China is so heavily attempting to assimilate everyone in their clay removing the anything interesting culturally in the area
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.