[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mum made moghrabieh >tfw will have to eat this for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160328_035643.jpg (4 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_035643.jpg
4 MB, 3120x4160
>tfw mum made moghrabieh
>tfw will have to eat this for more than one day

What's her name /int/?
The name of the food you dislike from your cunt?
>>
>>56997225
that food looks nice
>>
>>56997225
You Lebanese fuck.
>>
>>56997225
t. Mohammed al-Baghdadi
>>
>>56997225
Based filthy Leb
>>
>>56997276
it is but you get bored of it fast, like you wouldn't put another bowlful of it once you're done with the first
>>
File: bahaman conch salad.jpg (55 KB, 720x639) Image search: [Google]
bahaman conch salad.jpg
55 KB, 720x639
anything that has seafood in it or meat that has a lot of fat
>>
>>56997362
you must lead a rough life
>>
>>56997795
yeah man
i work zero hours a week
make 100$ a month and I even sleep 16 hours a day!
bullshit I tell you, bullshit
fucking living in a third world shithole
>>
>>56998131
t. Mohammed Atta
>>
My mom used to make easy cheeze casserole twice a week. i grew to really hate that shit. i havent had it in years.
>>
My mom used to make """spaghetti""" using the cheapest ground beef and cheapest canned sauce. She would also add sugar to the spaghetti.

Fuck I hated it, and it was the only food she was willing to ever cook.
>>
>>56997225

Looks like posole
>>
>>56998578

t.billy

How many packs did your mom smoke a day ?
>>
>>56998733

Name's not billy, but she smoked 1 pack of Pal Mal Orange.

Worse cigs ever. Literally no taste or hit.
>>
>>56998643
this, I thought it was pozole or menudo at first glance
>>
I'm not a big fan of burritos.
>>
I'm a student, don't have time to work with scholarship stuff and classes. When I do, it all goes to tuition.

Pretty much live off pasta, rice, and cheap proteins (trying to make it). 1 pot and 1 pan and no cooking utensils.

soylent is a meme but it does sound good for convenience/I hate cooking. At least I'd be getting all my vitamins
>>
none

My mom always made healthy and tasty dishes. I used to hate them, but I was a young fuccboi so I was wrong. Except I still don't really like fish that much, regardless of who makes it.
>>
>>56999043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0GZ4Y9w6o0

for more duke fun check this classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAvt9_Uw2ms
>>
>>56999145
w-wrong thread
>>
>>56997225
Rapini, my God it's the most bitter plant on the planet
>>
>>56998131

You should come here, we will pay you way more money to do the exact same thing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.