[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know... about Korea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 4Lu0htE.jpg (41 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
4Lu0htE.jpg
41 KB, 532x800
What do you know... about Korea?
>>
Faker senpai
>>
Out of all the countries, it certainly is one.
>>
Korea in general or South Korea or North Korea?
>>
>>56995943
The woman in this picture is in her 40s
>>
K-Pop and Dokdo Island
>>
>>56995943
While stationed there, I was detailed to teach American culture and language to the South Korean military liasons, called KATUSAs.
They, in turn, taught me and my buddies about local customs, and about the Chaebol system of government economics, which is basically fuedalistic captialism.
Mixed feelings, but very old, deep, rich culture.
Overall, my impression was positive, as opposed to those who drank themselves to sleep every night in the barracks.
>>
Cancerous.
>>
>>56996037
Probably got a lot of plastic surgery done too
>>
I know that being white makes me a god in S. Korea.
>>
I know that you fucks sure can't stop talking about it lately. I can't wait til this trend passes and I can go back to liking manhwa in peace
>>
We held the line in the south so that they could not be a bunch of weird fuckasses like the north.

I mean I know a lot about it but that's the short version from an American viewpoint. Back when we actually upheld freedom rather than just talking about it.
>>
My grandpa fought there. Originally he was the guy that opened the doors to drop the bombs out of an airplane. Then he transfered to being an airplane mechanic because he didn't like killing people. I don't know much else about his service record, besides that one time while his Alzheimer's was still early he went on a rant about bombing a rail road. I just hope he'd be satisfied with the modern state of South Korea and that he didn't fight for nothing.
>>
>>56996835

Before I went to medical school I had the qualifications to caregive for a guy that fought at Chosin. He said the Chinese peasants were sent at the lines like literal cannon fodder without weapons just to impede the next assault from the North Koreans. They barely made it out of there.
>>
>Korea once received aid from Ethiopia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagnew_Battalion
>>
>>56995943
north is communist dystopia
south is capitalist dystopia
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 237x213
>>56997218

Chile is everything dystopia.
>>
File: moai2.png (20 KB, 420x417) Image search: [Google]
moai2.png
20 KB, 420x417
>>56997407
still bootyblasted huh?
>>
File: 1456702649505.webm (3 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456702649505.webm
3 MB, 608x1080
>>
>>56996689

She's Korean, of course she did.
>>
>>56995943
They don't like american food
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf11-ruYgOo
>>
>>56998652
how is this even legal???
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.