[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan, why do you charge the person who got hit by a car instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: japan-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
Japan, why do you charge the person who got hit by a car instead of the person who hit the other person?
>>
>>56993228

Uhhh....is that really a thing?
>>
nani itterunoka wakaran
need the context
>>
>>56993296
Yes.

Japan is a fascist country that cares more about results than it's people.
>>
>>56993343
Nice proxy faglord.
>>
>>56993228
I thought this happens in China
>>
I heard in Japan they also charge whales with theft of fish and that's why they capture and kill so many
>>
>>56993364
what do you think fascist means
>>
wtf? I hate Japan now.
>>
>>56993364
t. ching chong pong

>>56993410
zannen ore wa proxy jya nai yo
anyway dis americhink is out there
>>
i heard that in japan they charge the loo if you miss with your poo
>>
>>56993529
Then how do they make curry?
>>
>>56993228
you foreigners do not understand
get hit by the car is considered unhonorfull
>>
Because all cars follow the rules of driving.

If you got hit by a car its because you made the mistake of walking in front of a car obeying traffic. You should have obeyed the law, gaijin
>>
>>56993552

They breed Indians in factories.
>>
inb4 russian ppl
>>
>>56993228
Why not?
how about your country?
>>
I think all countries should follow this law. That would put the bikefags in their place
>>
>>56993883

The fault is placed upon the aggressor or whoever made the mistake. That's basically universal.
>>
>>56993228
We don't
>>
>>56993469
It happens in a lot of countries desu.
>>
>>56993883
it's always the driver's fault if there was a possibility that he could have prevented this
otherwise it's noone's fault

I mean, a person hit by a car has surely learned his/her lesson, why punish them more?

>>56993913
How does it feel to be aware that there are no cars capable of fixing your tiny dick? I have a car and drive to work but a bikes should be priviledged because they help in building healthy society.
>>
>>56993228
Chinese people seems to have no problem to friendly live with American togather.

probably they become good friends because both of you are just incredibly ignorant and stupid.
>>
>>56994313
How does it feel when you're paralyzed from the neck down because you thought it was smart to weave through traffic?
>>
File: 1453296397595.jpg (73 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
1453296397595.jpg
73 KB, 640x460
>>56993584
>unhonorfull
>>
>>56994421
Remember that time we dropped atomic bombs on two of your cities and your ancestors flesh burned and they cried and got PTSD and radiation poisoning and cancer from it?

Man that was hilarious. You gooks deserved it.
>>
>>56994313
not him but hes a dork and wut are you talkin bout too
all the posters itt talk about too abstract shit without citing a concrete case

i dont get all of you and wut yall cokeheads are talkin bout
>>
>>56994530
probably just an anglification of a german word
>>
>>56994595
arigato arigato
>>
Who the fuck are all these people getting hit by cars anyways?

I've heard it's a right of passage in New York City. Still, In Japan a lot of delivery drivers and the like basically watch fucking TV and masturbate while they drive.

I got the fuck out of Tokyo the moment I got there and went to Sapporo. Fuck Tokyo, that shit is not my speed at all. If you go to Japan, go in the winter and go to Sapporo. It's 100% better than the Tokyo insanity.
>>
>>56994765
Or he was mocking the way the Japanese use English words
>>
>>56993584
Why did my proxy not work
>>
>>56993228
that's actually way fucking better
>>
>>56993228
Idiom?
>>
File: Seung-Hui Cho.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Seung-Hui Cho.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>56993296
No, the car driver will be arrested, of course.
>>
>>56994435

Are you from California?

I won't even fucking go back there because people on motorcycles are fucking psychopaths there. How the fuck is it even legal that they can weave through traffic?

I'm taking a cab and that guy can fuck around with it.
>>
>>56996734
I thought motorcycle traffic weaving was legal everywhere in the western world
>>
>>56996834
It is.
>>
>>56996850

Not in my state. You try that shit here and you're getting pulled over.

>>56996850

You're in the southwestern world, not the same. You're also in the land of shanties and the home of getting shot for jaywalking. Again, you make our police look like saints, you pisswalker Brazilians.
>>
>>56996734
Yep. Sometimes I just want to clothesline them
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.