[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Russians really hate us? I think Russians are really cool,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ukrussia.jpg (17 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
ukrussia.jpg
17 KB, 300x218
Do Russians really hate us?

I think Russians are really cool, easily the best slavs.
>>
>>56991600
Best slavs are Poles because they clean our toilets, and they're our front-line troops against the muslims.
>>
Best slav is like being the smartest kid on the short bus
>>
>>56991716

Poles are almost as bad as muslims.
>>
>cosponsors and arms revolutionists that destroys russian culture and rapes their wealth so bad they cannot regain momentum to this day.

Yeah Im pretty sure real ruskis wouldnt mind giving you a anglo pirates a taste of your own medicine.
>>
You're confusing yourselves with US. No surprise because "America and Britain are like basically the same country pretty much". So it's like we didn't even fight 2 wars against you and we've been bffs since that inconsequential revolution that basically didn't happen
>>
>>56991819

It wasn't anything personal, just realpolitik my friend.
>>
>>56991600
Maybe yes. They're jelous of developed countries like UK and Japan.
>>
>>56991996
The eternal Nippon and Anglo strike again at the heart of the Slav.
>>
>>56991600

No thats Poles
>>
File: 1240393095655.jpg (71 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
71 KB, 639x595
Brothers... I love you... I really love all of you, brothers!
>>
>>56992081
>>56991996

get a room
>>
>>56992167
But we already have a room with you bby <3
>>
File: We Zimbabwe Now.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
We Zimbabwe Now.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>56992107
perfidious anglo, 3/4 of the world are getting ready to put you rabid fucks down once and for all and erase any trace of you bastards ever existing.
>>
>>56992258

Is that before or after you clean my toilet?
>>
>>56991996
HELL
>>
>>56991600

Pakis and Scottish independence voters suck beyond words, but the rest of you are bro tier.
>>
We really don't give a shit about you. Euros are all the same to us. Irrelevant.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.