[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST REGION IN ITALY VS WORST REGION IN SHITALY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: RAkod93.png (206 KB, 4000x1330) Image search: [Google]
RAkod93.png
206 KB, 4000x1330
Best regions in Italy: Lombardy, Emilia Romagna, Veneto, Trentino.
Worst regions in Shitaly: Campania, Sicily, Sardinia, Calabria.
>>
File: padano maps.jpg (453 KB, 999x2350) Image search: [Google]
padano maps.jpg
453 KB, 999x2350
>>
>>56978289
who /campaniandescendant/ here
>>
File: 1459101966017.png (217 KB, 4000x1330) Image search: [Google]
1459101966017.png
217 KB, 4000x1330
>>56978289
Fix'd
>>
I want to move to sardinia and being the only white person there they would make me king.
>>
>>56978542
What a fucking retarded piece of filth you are, Campania (where FUCKING Naples is) is recognized as Terronia everywhere, if anything it is the capital of Terronia (S.Italy-Shitaly, you decide) itself.
>>
>>56978603
They are too busy being subhumans to crown a king.

t.Sardinian
>>
>>56978618
is Campania really that bad? That's sad to hear. My homeland a shit :(
>>
>>56978698
Yes it's shit, possibly the worst part of the south along with Sardshitnia and Shitcily, it's full of trash everywhere, mafia (camorra to be precise) is extremely active there, it's the laughing stock of all of Shitaly.
>>
>>56978698
Yes, the only smart people went to America. Now they only make irradiated mozzarella there.
>>
>>56978820
This.

Smart people leave Terronia, retards stay.
>>
>>56978698
It's not.
I am Campanian, we just have a very different culture, so understanding eachoter is hard. People from the north insult us to feel superior, or to have a scapegoat if someone says something bad about Italy (ex. THAT HAPPENS ONLY IN CAMPANIA!!!!). Obviously we are poorer, and that just adds to the superiority complex. North Italians are wannabe germans, while South Italians are Spanish somewhat, so obviously there's a big difference.
I don't know if any of this made sense but fuck it
>>
>>56978773
>>56978820
>>56978911
>>56982422
Thank you all for these explanations. As far as I know my Italian ancestors came from Salerno, from a comune called Monte San Giacomo. I've always wanted to learn more about the area, and I would love to visit someday.
>>
>>56984998
Do it. I don't know that place, but it sounds like a small town, the worst parts of campania are the big cities or the places close to naples.
>>
>>56978698
>My homeland a shit :(
Your homeland is the US & A, Michael.
>>
>>56982422
> North Italians are wannabe germans

No we aren't, fuck off Gennaro.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.