[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only Americans could make the Resurrection of Christ be about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: MP3ueBi.jpg (56 KB, 610x509) Image search: [Google]
MP3ueBi.jpg
56 KB, 610x509
Only Americans could make the Resurrection of Christ be about a fucking bunny rabbit that hides candy eggs.
>>
>>56966223
Americans don't celebrate easter
>>
>>56966223
Why not have both? You can still celebrate Easter and eat chocolate bunny rabbits.
>>
>easter
>literally Germanic god Eostra

remove prods
>>
>>56966363
It's weird how Christmas is a bigger holiday than Easter in what's supposed to be a Christian country.
>>
>>56966428
Its because legally we cannot make any religion offical, and Easter is still 95% a purely religious holiday to us so we don't get a day off because of it. Christmas is mostly secular at this point so we get a day off.
>>
>>56966501
> so we don't get a day off because of it
What do you mean you don't get a day off on it, it's always on a Sunday.

What kind of wage cuck works on Sundays?
>>
>>56966546
I'm a nurse I just worked easter
>>
>>56966670
Well someone has to clean all the old grandma shit in the hospital.
>>
>>56966546
If a federal holiday falls on a Sunday we get the following Monday off

If Easter becomes sufficently secular we will get the monday after Easter Sunday off
>>
>>56966382
Yes and Christianity is all the time about a great guy who was going to end in a terrible way anyway for the most part so give the kids a break.

From what I remember going to church was always like going to listen to this awful story, you heard that Jesus talked about how to treat people etc. but in the back of your mind you always knew he was going to die in a terrible way anyway.

To be honest all the mental pictures of the stories were gray and dark tinted, like the paintings in the church. Kind of brutal in a way everything seemed to depict the real world as some sort of dark place and the church and heaven.
Everybody was always bleak and unhappy in the paintings too, I must say now that I think about it the churches here are terrible.

/shitty rambling that came to mind
>>
>>56966819
The monday after Easter is called Easter Monday and it's also a religious holiday in Christian countries.

I honestly didn't know you guys didn't celebrate it. Really weird to me considering how Americans always spout on about how their proud Christian traditions.
>>
>>56966893
You keep on insisting that the USA is christian. While we are a christian country we are by our constitution treating all religions equal and if we give Easter (which is still 95% celebrated as it should be, religious) then we have to do dumb shit like give people Ramadan and Holi off. Christmas is only given a day off because its mostly secular now.

We celebrate it just like anyone else, the government just doesn't give us a fucking day off. It doesn't mean we are some godless commies, it just means we don't get a day off.
>>
>>56966988
I think we had Easter monday and christmas as a day off even when we were commies.
>>
>>56967079
Yeah but it doesn't mean anything beyond the fact that we don't get a day off
>>
>>56966223

Eggs and rabbits are part of a pre-Christian tradition. We're not dead yet, not all of us worship a Jew
>>
>>56967118
You should get a day off IMO you guys work too much.
>>
>>56966223
Daily reminder that all "christian" holidays are actually Pagan holidays that the filthy christians stole from us and propegate as their own.
>>
>>56967243
We get days off dependent on our job because its retarded to mandate that McDonalds give a guy who flips burgers 14 payed off days. Its just part of the package with a job, a form of competition between employers.
>>
We do celebrate Easter, it's just not as big of a deal here as it is in Europe.
>>
>>56967303
t. Kristian Vikernes
>>
>>56966501
>Christmas is mostly secular at this point

autismus maximus
>>
>>56967303
>He doesn't understand why this has happened

Also, real Easter is on May 1, heretic cucktholics
>>
File: Svetloe_Voskresenie_by_Kaverznev.jpg (1019 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
Svetloe_Voskresenie_by_Kaverznev.jpg
1019 KB, 1400x1200
>>56968743
this desu
>>
>>56966223
americans don't constitute a people, let alone a race.

Why every Johnny-boy 2 bit who was a goatthief in Ireland or the midlands, migrated to the New World,fucked his sister and created a family, identifies his fate with the capitalist class that managed to create a state to protect its interests and then, by the conditions, decisions and historic outliers accumulated more capital than the Old World, is beyond me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.