[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: what2.jpg (167 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
what2.jpg
167 KB, 700x700
What the fuck happens here?
>>
>>56961943
cucked Germans blow up trains
>>
>>56961943
I think some of their laws are different from the rest of France because at some parts of history they were part of Germany, for example the church isn't separated from the state here, because in 1905 they weren't part of France.
Maybe it is something like that ?
>>
translate this shit
>>
Weird Prussians
>>
What does France think of people from Alsace? Same as we think of people from Saarland (stinky, dumb and our punishment for WWII)
>>
>>56961943
Rightful German clay.
>>
Worst wine region in France
>>
>>56962459
>stinky, dumb and our punishment for WWII

rude
>>
>>56962459
Huh ? No...

>>56962515
t. Righrful French clay
>>
German clay?
>>
>>56961943
they kept some laws from when we were german, better than the french ones so we still have them
>>
>>56962459
Parisians hate Alsatians
Bretons, Basques and Corsicans love Alsatians
Lorrains hate Alsatians
Alsatians hate Lorrains
Other French don't care about Alsatians
>>
>>56964824
I remember one of them is that highways are free instead of having to pay like everywhere else, is that still so?
>>
>>56961943
What is that map supposed to be?
>>
>>56964875

It generally regarded as two things though :
- stunningly beautiful landscape
- far right voters, on par with PACA
>>
>>56964920
it is but that's not the reason, that highway was some gift from a local wealthy family
but it's shit since no one pays for it, it's not even lit at night
>>56964875
historically we hate them dealry in vendée
>>
>>56965041
>lit at night
You do that too? Thought it was only a Belgian thing
>>
>>56961943
They come work in Basel
>>
>>56961943
It's also full of Turks
>>
>>56962459
I was surprised when I went there, we were just passing by, but these people really have german accents when they speak french. I remember that lady, at first I thought she was german.
>>
>>56961943
This is the first and only place in France I ever visited. Its quite lovely. My tour guide kept telling the people there spoke a weird mix of French and German called Alsatian. Most of the people were very friendly. In Strasbourg there was a awesome church that kids skateboard in front of. Of course i went there YEARS ago. I think tectonik was becoming popular back then. I wonder what the new dance craze is ?
>>
>>56965041
Pourquoi ?
>>
>>56965217
I have literally never met anyone younger than 60 who actually spoke Alsatian.
>>
>>56966013
guerres de vendée, la vendée était catholique royaliste, l'alsace protestante et infestée de juifs, ils se sont pas fait prier quand la république a demandé du monde pour ça
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.