[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people voluntarily moved to fucking Australia Why? Did they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images_1.jpg (32 KB, 320x420) Image search: [Google]
images_1.jpg
32 KB, 320x420
>people voluntarily moved to fucking Australia
Why? Did they have abbo fever or something? Is their abbo fever why there are so many 1/64th abbos today?
>>
>60 %
>>
>1/64th abbos
They all just say that because its difficult to trace lineage and they can benefit from the free pass the government gives to abos to get them into universities and such.
>>
File: Capture.png (622 KB, 644x756) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
622 KB, 644x756
>>56952937
pic related
>>
>>56952852
ive seen 1 abo in the past 3 years
>>
>>56952975
the one balls deep in your mom?
>>
>>56952993
rekt
>>
>>56952852
>>people voluntarily moved to fucking Australia
What's so surprising about it?
>>
>>56953045
It was an island full of criminals before massive immigration of regular people. Idk why people would pick Australia over America/Canada/New Zealand.
>>
>>56952937
Nope, need recognition from an officially registered tribe, which takes years and requires personal connections that most "1/64" don't have. Even if you get genetically tested, it's not enough. You have to have tribal recognition.
>>
>>56952852
Because its the best country in the anglosphere
>>
>>56952993
uh no he was walking past a fruit store

you however must seen 100's of them daily. destroying your pathetic country. taking your women. lmao

its funny cos thats a fact
>>
>>56953115
It's really not hard at all I know someone that faked it and my girlfriends cousin who is blonde and blue eyed was somehow mistakenly said to be abo and they paraded her around and gave free shit then they somehow found out she wasnt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.