[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all Slavs rude motherfuckers or just the ones in the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1382034659094.jpg (28 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
1382034659094.jpg
28 KB, 450x400
Are all Slavs rude motherfuckers or just the ones in the US? Every goddamn day I have to deal with these monosyllabic cavemen with their retarded looking sons dressed life fucking wiggers glaring at me over their shoulders like they want to start a fight. And then the fucking women, who only talk slightly more and are always trying to cheat you while treating you like YOU'RE the criminal
>>
I generally like Slavic-Americans that have integrated (basically Americans). I met a few Russians and Ukrainians, and they are either kind or cold and stand-offish. One minute this babushka is handing me and apple and breathing in my face about how it's a good day, the next minute I'm talking to a Ukrainian babushka and she is glaring at me. A lot of Polish-Americans are smart and hard working, but I did meet this one Polish-American who was browner than a Mexican (I know he was Polish because he kept talking about MUH HERITAGE) and a total douche. Had to shove into hive a few times so he would fuck off.

Overall, 8.5/10 immigrant group, extremely attractive women I wish I could see more of. Better than a lot of other groups. They'll definitely be coveted in 100 years when 40+% of the world's population is African and they're migrating everywhere
>>
t. half-Slav American here

Slavs tend to be drunks and surly all the time but they're not that bad. They might look menacing but they're civilized enough to not start a fight with some random people unlike certain other groups.

Their women are hot but do not age well.
>>
Yes. Slavs can be very rude to strangers, but once you earn Slav's trust he may end up to be the nicest person to be around.
>>
>>56937396

Niggers. They're albino niggers. Simple as.
>>
>>56938667
Serious question for you, Vlad.

If you start dating a Russian girl and she wants to live with you, is it customary for her mother to also move in with you guys?
>>
>>56938667
The only time you guys talk to strangers is asking for a cig or a lighter. I got asked so many times for this, you guys sure love to smoke.
>>
Full slav here
Everyone thinks I'm really rude but that's just me being neutral, but unfortunately my natural demeanor comes off as hostile even though it isn't.
I try to smile more often but even that's hard to notice sometimes.
When someone tells you you look like a serial killer what they really mean is you look Slavic.
>>
slavs value loyalty over morals
functionality over style
status over taste
and alcohol over words(unless the words come from the alchohol)
>>
>>56937654
>she is glaring at me
Are you autistic or is it a pasta?

Come on, man, I'm Doctor Pavel, I can help you with your problem, just open to me. BTW, you probs mistake People from the former Empire /USSR for Slavs like all Americans do.
>>
>>56940476
> If you start dating a Russian girl and she wants to live with you, is it customary for her mother to also move in with you guys?

No

wtf is that
>>
>>56940476
Yes and grandmother too

On the first night together you must bring whole pig to the table and 2 l of vodka for each person

Pig must be killed on the table and you put a bottle of vodka to the pig ass
>>
>>56940925
Can confirm. But we kill a red goat in my area.
>>
>>56940925
no,no,you drink vodka and fug pig
is tradition
>>
>>56937396
There is a difference between eastern and central-european Slavs. I work for pharma company and i travel a lot, I lived in Czech republic, Slovenia and I often visit Russia, Ukraine and Balkan because of my work. Slovenia and Czech republic and also Croatia are very peaceful, people are nice, hardworking although they are still behind the more developed parts of Europe. Poland made a lot of progress and is catching up but feels much more "eastern" than Czech r. or Slovenia. Ukraine and Russia, well that's another story. Russia is reasonably ok if you stick to big cities (Moscow, St. Petersburg) but periphery is total poverty. Ukraine is even worse.

All in all, Czech, Slovenes and Croats are by far my favorite Slavs.
>>
>>56940921
>>56940925
I knew that bitch was lying. Fucking knew it.
>>
>>56941155
Are balkans worse than Russia, I must know.
>>
>>56937396
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Slovenes and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Slovenes, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Slovenes for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Slovene group is often called "Slavs", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Slovenes, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Slovenes are no part of it. Slovenes are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Slovenes, but basically it's Slavs with Slovenes added. All the so called "Kajkavian Slavs" are really Slovenes.
>>
>>56941230
Slovenia (not sure they qualify as Balkans) and Croatia are far better. That is talking overall and excluding Moscow and St. Petersburg. I would say Serbia is way behind and I the standard of living is far worse but again Belgrade in a different story. We dont do business in Bulgaria so I cannot judge.
>>
File: 1449925257686.png (245 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1449925257686.png
245 KB, 327x316
>>56937396

it's just that we aren't faggots who fake smiles all day long so we come off as rude
>>
>>56937654
>Polish-American who was browner than a Mexican (I know he was Polish because he kept talking about MUH HERITAGE) and a total douche

most likely a gipsy ,they like to pretend they're other ethnicities the further abroad they go,unless some free shit is offered.
>>
File: czech streets .png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
czech streets .png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>56940925
>>56941106

the memes are real
>>
Doesnt help that most slavs despite americans
>>
>>56941226

Scamming you because her and her mother need a place to live.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.