[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for you israelis I am half jewish and on the verge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: israel-flag.jpg (114 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
israel-flag.jpg
114 KB, 1000x625
Question for you israelis

I am half jewish and on the verge of suicide.
Maybe I will try Aliyah before ending it all.
How hard is it to get a low paid jobs (like dishwasher) being a foreigner and not speaking hebrew?
>>
>>56936777
The Israeli government will give you aid. Just don't be NEET.
>>
>>56936777
The Israeli goverment literally pays Jews to move to Israel but you will just feel worse being around all the Israeli qts while being a loser.
>>
>>56936891
But I'm not sure it's too easy to find job in Israel.
I've read lot of articles on Olims (jews who have emigrated to Israel) finding no jobs and returning to their home countries.
>>
Try Hollywood instead

Way more NEET-sheklels if you can prove you're in the tribe
>>
>>56937032
But you are already thinking in suicide anyway. You have nothing to lose. Go for it.
>>
>>56937031
I'm a loser around all the french qts what's the difference
>>
>>56937115
>french qts

niggers and muzrats are not qt
>>
>>56936777
First of all let me state that if I were Jewish I would move to Israel in a heartbeat, so you are in an ideal position friend
Second of all, leave France because that country is fucked beyond recognition
Third, I don't know but it's gotta be somewhat easy. You're a Jew so I would assume you have first pick at most jobs, i.e. Arabs and refugees need not apply.
Best of luck to you
>>
>>56937190
>if I were Jewish I would move to Israel in a heartbeat

Why? Everytime I went to America it seems paradise for me.
OF course because it was on vacation and I idealize your country because of movies, but always will be the Dream State in my mind
>>
Bumping for survival
>>
>>56936777
the govement will help you find a job.
but desu I don't like the franch jew here. they are scammers

look, they even have a site in franch for you:
http://www.jewishagency.org/fr/
>>
>>56938677
I've read this
But I would like to have the point of view of an israeli about the job market

> I don't like the franch jew here.
I've seen a lot of israelis complaining about french jews, being very arrogant
They behave quite the same in France actually
>>
>>56939076
too tired to answer
you should open this thread tomorrow on earlier hour.
it's 01:05 here
>>
File: 765869879009-09-.jpg (64 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
765869879009-09-.jpg
64 KB, 700x400
>>56936777
Nah just end it la
>>
>>56939257
will do thanks
>>
>>56939318
I know it will not cure all the problem, but why not try one last ride
>>
File: 658748585t896780.jpg (46 KB, 396x478) Image search: [Google]
658748585t896780.jpg
46 KB, 396x478
>>56939455
Do it in style. Go aloha snack bar a mosque. Redeem yourself.
>>
>>56937032
nah bro with that jewish organization for aliya thing they get you a place to stay when you come and get you a job and help you learn hebrew .
basically hold your hand as you integrate into israeli workforce .
>>
>>56936777
>How hard is it to get a low paid jobs (like dishwasher) being a foreigner and not speaking hebrew?
Mayne if you know Russian
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.